2016 The State Of Sasquatch Science

Guest Admin

I ... missed ... it.   If I offended, I apologize.   If you learn anything more about the OP's find, please share.

MIB

Anyone who was around that whole Oly Project thermal thread knows that those poor folks got shouted down by alleged 'thermal experts' who, whatever they might know about pushing buttons on a thermal device, don't know diddly about animals heat nor the real world that things live in.  No image of a cow exists on the internet that looks anything like the figure of interest in that thermal; oh, that was established as fact.  AND ON A BIGFOOT WEBSITE!, people doing excellent research wound up very understandably packing their tents to hie away from JREFLite.

And well whaddaya know?  Bipto, who was giving us an inside look at the strongest research effort ever done in this field, left too.  For the same reason.

This isn't a "bigfoot house" when crap like that goes on.  Serious researchers sent packing by fools.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!Pisses me off and should any reasonable person interested in the scientific method.

Rant over.

Edited by DWA

Guest Crowlogic

Well Norse this is the stuff of current bigfoot "science" and lore.  Can any subject that has deteriorated this far into fantasy ever be taken seriously again?

Robinson Jo Buffy posted about the show   Hi...Hells Angels Motorcycle Club found and got in me via a Black Rose/Black Wing Knoweledge, Sasquatches... They are of Old World Knowledge and have Female shortages. So The Hells Angels were able to Manipulate them easy. My Sasquatch is about 8' tall, Black Hair...they got more than him in. Mine is a Dad/Parent with me, and is trying to save Kids/Baby's... The Authority's are trying to kill the kids to get into Hells Angels...Black Roses/Wings, make you see in the eyes of the mother. And it makes a man and woman share by Feel each other touch to skin/Orgasms...All who know old world knowledge are very addicted to this. Including Sasquatch, but he don't like government in his eyes...we are publically fighting for our kids...I'm trying to get him to come out of Dimensions for a picture with me, as we are family.But this is a Standoff with Authority's, and Mongols and Hells Angels are fighting over me...Regarding who owns....All this is very publicized, come to Mesa County, Colorado.(Grand Junction,Colorado area.) You will see that Alison Edwards with Department of Human Services has my kids/baby's...some are Devils too,cause I also have a Devil. Hells Angels are of Old World Knowledge and Travel in Dimensions/Realm Travel...so we are interacting and in contact with Dimensional old world Knoweledge beings. It's way proven and publically known here. You won't be disapointed by checking my story, as Authority's are Bragging on it anyway. But Me,Sasquatch, and Devil are Requesting Help in getting our children back. Please Help. I realize this was/is a strategy of Hells Angels to divert Authority's from them and onto Sasquatch and Devil...but every woman will still always love 1%er Biker's for opening their eyes...no matter how much it hurts. Come help me get my Sasquatch and Devil Baby's back from Department of Human Services, Please........?????

The best information I have heard apart from the summit presentation was the last monster x episode. They interview Randles

and you can hear straight from his own mouth, it is informative, but yah I think the pictures might be a better impact on the

nature of the nests as well as the nesting sight itself.

So we don't have pictures of the nest sites?  I'm listening to the radio bcast now and am combing the Oly Project site. On the latter I am not even seeing any mention of this.

But Randles's description sounds very much, to me, like these:

http://www.sasquatchcanada.com/beds-nests-gallery.html

The one that looks like Randles's description is the Klawock Lake nest.  The WA structure on this page (not the one just found) doesn't look like either the new find nor Klawock Lake, but is equally hard to explain.

The nests pictured in the link above do fit the bill, as far as Randles descriptions, imagine 8 of them set up in a triangle with the largest at the point and the others down both sides in a wide angle set on a ridge completely surrounded with huckleberry.

I ran across these videos and found them rather interesting, the island is very small, and a team of 500 could probably completely surround these creatures and confine them to a small area, well at least in theory...

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=712153

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=713015

What I think might be most interesting is why the creatures would choose to live on that Island, it is one of the only areas with humans, is it because they can make an easier living being so close to the human food sources that might be available to them.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Guest Crowlogic

Logic needs to be applied here.  Bigfoot is said to avoid humans at all costs.  It's why we can't find them.  If you want to meet the thing you are avoiding then just set up housekeeping with that thing on a small island teeming with the thing you are hell bent on avoiding otherwise.   Ever think that bigfoot is a cash cow and if you want to bring in a few dollars to your community this will do it?  Heck it got the media there and you can bet they bought at least lunch while in town.

BFF Patron

The nests were very different than DWAs link which look more like birds nests.   The picture I saw were depressions below the surrounding ground, filled with an intricate pattern of the vegetation placed inside the depression.     The description concluded that each leafy tip was placed leaf side up to form sort of a mattress like effect.    Perhaps if someone knows Derek personally he would provide a photo.    We know each other by sight but not well enough that he would share something like that with me.   If I had known that the photos would not be available I could have taken a picture during the presentation.  

I'm very interested in these nests, I'll be awaiting pictures and follow up investigation. 

I find the idea of nesting in relation to BF very odd.  Why would they take the time and effort to carefully construct nests if they are the migratory animals they are portrayed as.  We are told to believe they will go as far out of their way to walk in a different track or substrate to avoid leaving trackways ( a sign of intelligence by acknowledging that they can be tracked ) yet they will potentially build nests that could be a proverbial breeding ground of DNA via hair samples left behind.  

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Well Norse this is the stuff of current bigfoot "science" and lore.  Can any subject that has deteriorated this far into fantasy ever be taken seriously again?

Robinson Jo Buffy posted about the show   Hi...Hells Angels Motorcycle Club found and got in me via a Black Rose/Black Wing Knoweledge, Sasquatches... They are of Old World Knowledge and have Female shortages. So The Hells Angels were able to Manipulate them easy. My Sasquatch is about 8' tall, Black Hair...they got more than him in. Mine is a Dad/Parent with me, and is trying to save Kids/Baby's... The Authority's are trying to kill the kids to get into Hells Angels...Black Roses/Wings, make you see in the eyes of the mother. And it makes a man and woman share by Feel each other touch to skin/Orgasms...All who know old world knowledge are very addicted to this. Including Sasquatch, but he don't like government in his eyes...we are publically fighting for our kids...I'm trying to get him to come out of Dimensions for a picture with me, as we are family.But this is a Standoff with Authority's, and Mongols and Hells Angels are fighting over me...Regarding who owns....All this is very publicized, come to Mesa County, Colorado.(Grand Junction,Colorado area.) You will see that Alison Edwards with Department of Human Services has my kids/baby's...some are Devils too,cause I also have a Devil. Hells Angels are of Old World Knowledge and Travel in Dimensions/Realm Travel...so we are interacting and in contact with Dimensional old world Knoweledge beings. It's way proven and publically known here. You won't be disapointed by checking my story, as Authority's are Bragging on it anyway. But Me,Sasquatch, and Devil are Requesting Help in getting our children back. Please Help. I realize this was/is a strategy of Hells Angels to divert Authority's from them and onto Sasquatch and Devil...but every woman will still always love 1%er Biker's for opening their eyes...no matter how much it hurts. Come help me get my Sasquatch and Devil Baby's back from Department of Human Services, Please........?????

Whoa baby

I missed this.....

Congrats, you have found a crazy person to include Sasquatch and the Hells Angels in the same sentence.....so what? Was that lifted from the national inquirer?

No matter if a real cryptid ape still walks this planet or not? It has no relation to crazy people. No more than tabloid UFO stories have anything to do with answering the question "Is there intelligent alien life in space"?

So why dredge this stuff up?