If You Shot One, Would That Be Poaching?

TD-40

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

The guy that killed the oldest living thing in the world (a tree) runs when ever he is recognized. (8000+ years old)

Oops, it was a mistake.

There's an older creature that is known to hang around the Tar Pit. The Huntster is over 10K years old, at least.

^^^^

Sounds like Yuchi speaks from experience! Whoa!

And, some of us are doomed to repeat the ninth grade, over, and over, and over.........

^^^^  Just waiting for you to catch up.  

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Bigfoot is hunting you, to think otherwise is the illusion.

He has no need of pesky science.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

Guest Crowlogic

^And you of course have proof that bigfoot is hunting us?  By all means share it.  You are in the right place to share it too.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

He is hunting you, in particular, Kit.

Either that or running for the hills.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

I understand that in some jurisdictions it is a different matter if you bait an area and that the charges can be more significant if you do so.

Would I be taking too much of a risk if I were to put lipstick on a couple of cows and used them for bait?

In 1984, the ordinance was revisited and the felony charge was dropped to a misdemeanor carrying a one year jail sentence and $1000 fine

The question remains, why were Sasquatch preservation laws created and upheld? Without adequate sources detailing the thoughts and motivations of the men who petitioned for Sasquatch preservation laws, we cannot know definitively why they are on the books. Seemingly, in 1969 and 1991, something motivated individuals to protect the Sasquatch. Considering the language in the 1969 ordinance, it seems fueled by a desire to protect innocent campers and hikers from accidently being harmed by Sasquatch hunters. The 1991 ordinance seems to have been created to publicize the Bigfoot at Baker Fest...

^^^^

Sounds like Yuchi speaks from experience! Whoa!

And, some of us are doomed to repeat the ninth grade, over, and over, and over.........

Best three years of my life.

In 1984, the ordinance was revisited and the felony charge was dropped to a misdemeanor carrying a one year jail sentence and $1000 fine

The question remains, why were Sasquatch preservation laws created and upheld? Without adequate sources detailing the thoughts and motivations of the men who petitioned for Sasquatch preservation laws, we cannot know definitively why they are on the books. Seemingly, in 1969 and 1991, something motivated individuals to protect the Sasquatch. Considering the language in the 1969 ordinance, it seems fueled by a desire to protect innocent campers and hikers from accidently being harmed by Sasquatch hunters. The 1991 ordinance seems to have been created to publicize the Bigfoot at Baker Fest...

Appears public safety was at the core of this statute. Hmmmm, novel idea.

No I can tell the difference, so much for your "novel" idea.

But please dont stop sounding like a bleeding heart who worries horribly for "public safety".