Active Bigfoot Hunters: What Has Been Your Success?

Squatchy McSquatch

I'd like to introduce this thread as a medium for current hunters of the big guy to share their successes in the field. Proven strategies, anecdotes, anything field related.

Any photos, videos or comments are welcome. 

• Upvote 1

Just camp in bigfoots living room.  Let him find you. Use technology to detect them checking you out. Change locations from time to time in case they start avoiding you. Hog hunters, and deer hunters here in the south seem to have their success when they hunt a new location for the first time, when nothing has had the chance to pattern them.

Try that when you go hunting Squatchy.

• Upvote 2

There has been success?

Yeah, haven't you heard? Others will be along shortly to evaluate.

Edited by AaronD
Bring to compliance

I thought it was

Good friends and a bottle of wine

From Ted Nugent

:)

What is, or is not, success, is a very personal measure.   Mine is not likely to satisfy you.   I've had two certain, probably a third, sightings ... over 40 years.   I've had camp visits, tenuous interaction, very basic communication (demonstration of "I am here"), and been within 7-9 inches of physical contact.   My personal evidence, though, is limited to a couple of audio recordings reasonably labeled ambiguous because for someone not there, there's missing context, and a few track photos.  

I'm not on a quest for proof, I'm on a quest for understanding.   Sometimes those intersect, sometimes not.

MIB

• Upvote 3

Guest Crowlogic

Well I see the bigfoot researchers are tripping over each other to put up some success evidence.  Some word salad though. 

It's early in the thread Crow, definitions of success and proven strategies are relevant and of coarse baited.

Science is being done and presented here in some of my threads as well as in the research section. Come follow along or not. From what I have seen here, most people don't want to hear about science, it's not sensational enough and definitely boring. ;)

But yes progress is being made.

• Upvote 2

Science is being done and presented here in some of my threads as well as in the research section. Come follow along or not. From what I have seen here, most people don't want to hear about science, it's not sensational enough and definitely boring. ;)

But yes progress is being made.

What Branch Of The Family Tree Does Patty Belong @ 255 posts

Has Bigfoot Science Stalled? @ 685 posts

What About The Bones? @ 339 posts

Ignoring the "Pinned" topics, there are 2679 posts on the front page ( as of this post ).  Of those posts 1279 posts are in these three topics.  That is 47.7% of the total posts.  It would seem to me, that for a public message board, is pretty decent percentage of people hearing or discussing science. 

Just saying........

Yes there is some there which is what I was saying. On the other hand talking about science and it's failings is not.

Just saying. ;)