Active Bigfoot Hunters: What Has Been Your Success?

Squatchy McSquatch

47.7% of posts on the front page being posted in what could be considered a "science" post is a bit more than "some"  

Just saying... :onthequiet:

I'm not really trying to debate this, just pointing out something that stood out to me.  The percentage of those posts that are actual science is far less than 47.7% if you really broke it down.  

Sorry, its an election year, its easy for me to fall in the habit of using "numbers" to prop up a paper tiger. 

Guest OntarioSquatch

Science is being done and presented here in some of my threads as well as in the research section. Come follow along or not. From what I have seen here, most people don't want to hear about science, it's not sensational enough and definitely boring. ;)

But yes progress is being made.

It's good to see some real science being done. A lot of times on this field we see people claiming to have genuine evidence, but it's really just fabricated by people who are seeking attention. It's wrong to fabricate evidence for attention, don't you think? ;)

Look, we cannot judge against people that LIVE WITH, or in, a SUIT of PORTALS.  Their science is SCIENCE being done.  

Edited by Twist

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I'm reading Origins Reconsidered  by Richard Leakey.

I think maybe a new thread about social structure, language, tools, meat eating, maturation, family groups, body dimorphism between sexes, age of adolescence, interbreeding between sapiens and hominids, and many other subjects could easily be discussed in a science context.

Plenty is known about hominids even if you have an unclassified one or two kicking about.

For instance did you know that Australopithicus and Sapiens are more closely related than zebras and horses and the  those Equines can produce an offspring (although sterile) A zebroid (also zedonk, zorse, zebra mule, zonkey, and zebmule) and that there is an argument that we (Australopithicus and Sapiens) should be in the same family (genus) since we are closer?

Or that the offspring by a Native American female and a Bigfoot reported elsewhere on the forum matured to juvinile size at around six and that would be supported in anthropologic archeological science as an Ape pattern consistent with Australopithecus but not with late Homo Erectus and not at all with Sapiens?

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

Well I see the bigfoot researchers are tripping over each other to put up some success evidence.  Some word salad though. 

Don't you love it when certain people just thirst for attention? Their amarulence is palpable.

squatchy

You will find that you won't get to many researchers posting on this thread, from what i have read there aren't many researchers on the forum

There are plenty of armchair enthusiasts, but as for people with feet on the ground, doing the hard yards, there aren't many

I am a researcher in Australia, I started putting some evidence on this forum, but was told that its a bigfoot only forum by a few members and weren't interested in what i had in Australia

So i don't bother sharing what i have, as for the genuine researchers in the USA, they proably have evidence, but just don't want to share it on a public forum to be ridiculed

Guest Crowlogic

^^

Hey I didn't start the thread.  But so far not much success stories being shared.  Does this mean  bigfoot truth is a singular personal experience, sorta like gorillas, giant pandas and snow leopards?   

squatchy

You will find that you won't get to many researchers posting on this thread, from what i have read there aren't many researchers on the forum

There are plenty of armchair enthusiasts, but as for people with feet on the ground, doing the hard yards, there aren't many

I am a researcher in Australia, I started putting some evidence on this forum, but was told that its a bigfoot only forum by a few members and weren't interested in what i had in Australia

So i don't bother sharing what i have, as for the genuine researchers in the USA, they proably have evidence, but just don't want to share it on a public forum to be ridiculed

If you feel your yowie subject has been snubbed, Id put it in the cryptozoology area. It cannot be touched there. And yes there are those of us that enjoy talking about cryptids worldwide.

squatchy

I agree, the hassle just isn't worth it.

BFF Patron

squatchy

I agree with Norseman.    Please post your findings in the cryptozoology thread and pipe in if you think something may apply to BF.    We have people on the forum that do not want to hear about BF either.       From what I have read so far there are a lot of similarities between BF and Yowiie.    While we do not know the difference, if any, between the two,  they certainly live similar primitive lives.      I suppose someone will question how they could even be the same thing because of geography.    Before addressing that,  just the fact that Australia has an aboriginal human population that somehow got to an isolated continent is remarkable in itself.  

I'd like to introduce this thread as a medium for current hunters of the big guy to share their successes in the field. Proven strategies, anecdotes, anything field related.

Any photos, videos or comments are welcome. 

How bout ya Squatchy? Are you going to participate in your own thread? How would you define success and proven strategies? Does either of these have to result in proof to the world?