So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

PS: their will always be someone with a suite, playing games, and others playing games with the P-G film.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

PSS: As a person that has encountered an unusual amount of strange animals I would say that trying to be a protector of wildlife and meditation might be the two factors that have the most effect.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Thanks for the suggestion. Just did. Wish it was 10!

I think Crow is holding out for rationality and is taking a con stance for debating purposes, kind of like the devil's advocate.

I don't give Crow that much credit.  I used to.  Not anymore.

MIB

• Upvote 1

If I put a shark fin on my RC sub and run it through my local swimming hole? What does that have to do with sharks?

For whatever the reason humans hoax humans. Why? Who knows. But it would have nothing to do with Sasquatch themselves.

^ Exactly.  Many things which really do exist are also hoaxed, imitated, imagined, etc.  The fakes have nothing to do with reality, but they detract from the general consensus to the point that some may find themselves, at some point at least, in complete denial.  : |

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I don't give Crow that much credit.  I used to.  Not anymore.

MIB

Or you can go with classic trolling technique.

They both could be true at the same time  :derisive:

Yes, they could.   I used to think so.  I don't anymore.

I used to consider the possibility Crow was using reverse logic to irk proponents into presenting evidence just to shut it (I say "it" because I still can't tell if Crow is male, female, or other) up.  I no longer think Crow is capable of maintaining the single-minded focus such a facade requires .. not this long.  Nope, I think Crow is Crow and merely shrilly wrong, not devious.

MIB 

Guest Crowlogic

Logical question for Crow.

Let's say a small population of Sasquatch reside in the Pacific NW.

What would that have to do with Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx or Rick Dyer?

If I put a shark fin on my RC sub and run it through my local swimming hole? What does that have to do with sharks?

For whatever the reason humans hoax humans. Why? Who knows. But it would have nothing to do with Sasquatch themselves.

In the case of sharks we have a clear knowledge of where sharks reside and have volumes of hard evidence of where that is.  Evidence/proof in the form of people attacked and killed by sharks, fishermen who haul sharks in with their catch, hunters who specifically kill sharks.  We know so much about sharks that even a child can intuit that a shark fin in a pool is a hoax., unless there is a real shark someone put there but it is still then a real cataloged animal.

In the case of bigfoot we have none of this.  We do however have hoaxers going public and each and every one of the big name hoaxes have been outed.  The hoaxers were originally in the reported range of bigfoot yet neither the hoaxers or their more upstanding colleagues ever delivered the real thing and still haven't. 

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I wonder how much Bigfoot evidence that is in BFRO is the result of hoaxers dressed in suits or walking on wooden prosthetics?

Logical question for Crow.

Let's say a small population of Sasquatch reside in the Pacific NW.

What would that have to do with Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx or Rick Dyer?

In the case of sharks we have a clear knowledge of where sharks reside and have volumes of hard evidence of where that is.  Evidence/proof in the form of people attacked and killed by sharks, fishermen who haul sharks in with their catch, hunters who specifically kill sharks.  We know so much about sharks that even a child can intuit that a shark fin in a pool is a hoax., unless there is a real shark someone put there but it is still then a real cataloged animal.

In the case of bigfoot we have none of this.  We do however have hoaxers going public and each and every one of the big name hoaxes have been outed.  The hoaxers were originally in the reported range of bigfoot yet neither the hoaxers or their more upstanding colleagues ever delivered the real thing and still haven't.

Your missing the whole point.

If sharks where unknown cryptids? What would the RC shark fin have to do with their existence?

BFF Patron

^^^Norseman:   Your example exposes the logic fallacy that that Crow's ilk seem to cling to.   Because there have been hoaxes they believe all things are hoaxed.    They repeat that false logic over and over.  Crow:   "Each and every one of the big name hoaxers have been outed".       That is like saying that each and person convicted of murder is a murderer.       Where as in reality, there are people convicted of murder that are later proven innocent.     It is a failure of logic to assume that people like Wallace could not have had authentic experiences as well as performing hoaxing.     To presume so, is to entertain the question after you have already decided that BF does not exist.   Once the skeptic has decided that BF does not exist,  then every case of hoaxing simply validates their belief.   They repudiate BF believers for having a belief, when they themselves believe something that can never be proven.   

• Upvote 1

Crow also listed "events" labeling them as hoaxes and people labeling them as hoaxers which have not been proven, only claimed.   That, for now, falsifies Crow's assertion and, by its own means of denialism, should make ALL Crow's claims false until it proves otherwise item by item.   

MIB

The hoaxers were originally in the reported range of bigfoot yet neither the hoaxers or their more upstanding colleagues ever delivered the real thing and still haven't

Why would they Crow ! They are hoaxers, they are there to fool you and are not there to prove anything. They are true denialist who would like nothing more then to make fools of people who are of science. It is not hard to figure that out and this is the chaff that needs to be weeded out. If I was to go out in the field with some one I would take some one that is a hard core skeptic. Why? cause if you can change that person into believing and seeing that they are real, then that persons core of belief has changed.  What a better advocate for a cause for science would this skeptic be in the community of Bigfootin be.

Crow also listed "events" labeling them as hoaxes and people labeling them as hoaxers which have not been proven, only claimed.   That, for now, falsifies Crow's assertion and, by its own means of denialism, should make ALL Crow's claims false until it proves otherwise item by item.

MIB

So far how I see it, is that Crow is asking questions that he/she has no answers for. Sure he/she is pushy, but he/she is searching and maybe even trying to confirm some thing. His/her only claim is that he/she has been let down by some very important people who have claimed they seen these creatures, or the evidence was a total let down. So can you blame him/her where he/she stands. I sure do not and nor should we. If he/she had total denial he/she would not even be here or bother with anyone here. No, instead he/she has invested time on this forum just like the rest of us. So he/she deserves answers just like the rest of us. I have to give him respect just as much respect as I will give anyone else who has had a sighting. Except this respect has to come from a different perspective, which is that of what I cannot explain. Call it the woo, paranormal, or that bad voodoo or what ever but it is a rabbit hole. But before we can even go there ,it must be proven a flesh and blood first.

Maybe this is what Crow is asking for possibly? I do not know since I am not in his head. I do know that Norseman wants this and I am in a agreement with him on this. It needs to be proven as a species first, before we can even go into the woo or what ever you or anyone else wants to call it. Maybe this is where we are all stuck at. No one wants to get the job done that needs to get done. It has nothing to do about protection, they are doing just fine on their own. I do not want to advocate placing one on a slab, but science requires one. Hope fully one is found dead by mere accident , this would be the ideal way. But every thing is coming down to a singular action. When it happens Hiflers board is looking more and more interesting. That requires a lot of thought, from science.:) I do not want to advocate anything, but hoaxers need be warned. The games need to stop you will be found out. This is not a joke no more to any one. DNA will be collected for science.

Guest Crowlogic

^^^Norseman:   Your example exposes the logic fallacy that that Crow's ilk seem to cling to.   Because there have been hoaxes they believe all things are hoaxed.    They repeat that false logic over and over.  Crow:   "Each and every one of the big name hoaxers have been outed".       That is like saying that each and person convicted of murder is a murderer.       Where as in reality, there are people convicted of murder that are later proven innocent.     It is a failure of logic to assume that people like Wallace could not have had authentic experiences as well as performing hoaxing.     To presume so, is to entertain the question after you have already decided that BF does not exist.   Once the skeptic has decided that BF does not exist,  then every case of hoaxing simply validates their belief.   They repudiate BF believers for having a belief, when they themselves believe something that can never be proven.   

Nope,  I couldn't care less if Todd Standing got Melba Ketchum and the two donned monkey suits while Rick Dyer videoed them then took it to CNN.  What seals the deal is that after all this time after the hoaxers hats and hooters are cleared away there is nothing at all of true substance anywhere on the planet to confirm the existence of bigfoot or bigfoot like creatures.   It's anecdotes and campfire stories.  Now if anybody has evidence of the sort that runs counter to this I'm all eyes and ears to see the goods.  It's sometimes said they can't all be hoaxes.  But every single one that's tried to go the distance has been one.  So yes as of now it's all hoaxes, sorry I didn't make them, folks out to profit or to razz bigfooters made them.

Edited by Crowlogic