So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

Hi Inc1, I'm thinking of something a bit deeper here and transmitting to you now.......and I'm picking up vibes from you that say that you're in agreement.

Transmission: "You are as addicted to this Forum as everyone else".

Reception: "Yes. I am".

I enjoyed the exchange ;)

You think that badgering, mocking, and labeling people that don't fit your idea of normal will make them stop posting the stuff you don't want to see.

Plussed!   That is the tactic.   It's used by many with fear-driven mindsets whether it be scoftic, ape-camp fundamentalist, or something else.   The point appears to be to shut down thoughtful discussion and keep what discussion does happen on an emotionally charged, rhetoric-driven level where no progress can be made.   

MIB   

Guest Crowlogic

^Whew fear driven mindsets?  Fear of what?  I fully embrace that we humans are essentially apes in trousers and skirts with better parlor tricks to make it seem otherwise.  Fear of mental telepathy?  Heck my wife has since day one said something or suggested we do something I was thinking but hadn't said yet.  So yeah I know how minds link.  Fear of bigfoot?  What ever for?  It's done nothing confirmed that says it dangerous to anyone.   So no fear about that.  But you know what scares me?  What scares me is the endemic dumbing down of people, a celebration of ignorance, a sense of entitlement that an unsubstantiated, ignorant idea has the purveyors of that idea waving it as if a strongly held untenable belief is as worthy as a sound and substantiated belief.  It's not and it never will be.   Bigfootism has more to be scared of from skeptics than skeptics have to fear from bigfootism.  You see the skeptic rattles the cage and perhaps spoils the fun, it may even add to those layers of doubt buried deeply or not so deeply.

Not bad Crow. Not bad at all. We DO need skeptics in the balance when it comes to critical thinking. I've given you some stick in the past but it's was only for attitude- not for content- hope ya know.

I was going to post something supporting Crow, but figure the true-believers can easily just read my thoughts on the subject and save lotsa folks time in not reading my reply.

I'm not real good at this mind reading thing so I could be wrong, but I think I've done it.

You think that badgering, mocking, and labeling people that don't fit your idea of normal will make them stop posting the stuff you don't want to see.

How's that going for you?

By all means, utilize the "report" button when such activity occurs. Tar Pit excluded, natch.

Plussed!   That is the tactic.   It's used by many with fear-driven mindsets whether it be scoftic, ape-camp fundamentalist, or something else.   The point appears to be to shut down thoughtful discussion and keep what discussion does happen on an emotionally charged, rhetoric-driven level where no progress can be made.   

MIB   

By all means, utilize the "report" button when such activity occurs. Tar Pit excluded, natch.

So no fear about that.  But you know what scares me?  What scares me is the endemic dumbing down of people, a celebration of ignorance, a sense of entitlement that an unsubstantiated, ignorant idea has the purveyors of that idea waving it as if a strongly held untenable belief is as worthy as a sound and substantiated belief.  It's not and it never will be.   Bigfootism has more to be scared of from skeptics than skeptics have to fear from bigfootism.

So your fear is the dumbing down of people with a strong belief in the existence of this creature? is that not in a way making your self look higher then others? that we who have saw these creatures are nothing but lower in education and do not have the knowledge to put forward what is needed to prove these creatures. I am not sure of the percent of people who have had sightings or who have had in their face sightings. But I am sure of one and that is my self who has many encounters with some thing that has just as much interest in me.  But because I am encountering , or should I say we are encountering so much resistance. It just means that more work is needed. A skeptic job is to inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions, the things that I have said are just opinions to you. But if you were to step in my shoes, they would not be opinions but factual. This is why I do not blame you for the game that you play. We all want the truth and I have been trying to share the truth on the level. 

I am not sure how much open one can be, but I do know that you are trying to draw others out. But trying to make people angry is not going to work. It has never worked before and has shut down a lot of people who have done great research on this creature. People who are still out there trying to nail down the truth. I would hope that these people would return and find out what they have learned. To see if it has lined up with what others have learned so that we can have a better understanding.

FOUL Inc 1, Clone stamping responses. Ten lashes with a Sasquatch hair whip ;)

It beats wholesale two or three word-salad replies made to oneself.

There's no reason to report when you make fun of entire groups of people as long as you can give them a good label, such as "true-believers" or "giant bird watchers" .

Pretty sure the board rules are ok with that.

FOUL Inc 1, Clone stamping responses. Ten lashes with a Sasquatch hair whip ;)

It beats wholesale two or three word-salad replies made to oneself.

Good point. Besides a Sasquatch a Sasquatch hair whip doesn't exist. Need a Sasquatch  to make one of those

Moderator Statement:

This topic is now reopened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Guys!

I wasn't sure what thread to go to, to give a long overdue update.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.  I wish peace to you all.

I have been thinking about giving an update for months.  Maybe now.  I'll be brief, or try.

1)  It's been quiet for some time.  It has given me time to think and process stuff. 

2)  I go out further on the property again, feeling free, not like under a heavy.

3)  I have thought about stuff for a long time.  And listened. 

4)  It's almost as intense thinking about what went on, as at the time.

5)  Time gives perspective.  Time is confirming stuff for me.  Yep, that was what happened.

6)  Yeah, I wonder where it went, and as my investigator said, "You miss the action."  Maybe, but maybe not.  Peace is good.

7)  Friends helped me figure it out, or offer opinions and share experiences, and tell me what it's not.  I feel like I'm up to speed. 

8)  I have a core group of the best experts in the country that let me be me, and I tell them every thought about it, and appreciate their confidence.

9)  This forum got me started on the path of knowledge.  I just wanted to say hi and say thank you, and say that I love the bigfootforums.com.  I love the people who post with all the good info.  You guys helped me figure a lot of stuff out.  I listen.  I take it in, and I figure it out.  Laughing, well, not so much about figuring it out, but you all have helped with you opinions and experiences.  For that I am so grateful. 

10)  I feel an obligation to share because this forum was here when I googled, "bigfoot chat room."  I figured someone had to have a place to discuss stuff, and I found you all.  I am grateful. 

11)   You let me be me, and when I couldn't handle it, or needed another way to say how I was feeling, I played tunes.

12)  It's been quiet except for one major knock or whatever sound when 4 of us where mushroom hunting May of 2016.  It ranks in my top 5.  It was a large sound, a knock if you will.  It hit 2 skeptics, confirmed it to a newbie and I look up after sending a picture of where we just were in the field, and they're all looking at me.  I said, "I didn't do it, I thought you guys did."

13)   Out of the blue, I asked in a woo way for something to happen to my husband.  It was his birthday.  We were driving to dinner on the backroads in the jeep to Landoll's Castle.  It felt squatchy and after months of no action, I threw it out there for fun.  Give something to Bernie.  We have had 3 strange things happen here in December.  I don't think it's about me.  I think it's about Bernie.  It's hard to say because he's been affected the most, but have no fear all you tar pit people, he's as skeptical as ever.   I am too.  We just can't explain it.  But we can find reasonable explanations, sort of, but sort of not.  It's just strange, and new, and 2 out of the 3 experiences are different.  I don't want to go into it now because I am not sure if it was bf or someone messing with us.  I can't tell you what is going on yet.  Still investigating.  "Something happening here."  Song plays.  I am just getting my head around the fact that something could be happening here.  If bigfoots are back, it's not about me this time, but I invited them to have at it with Bernie, and maybe they did / are.     Too early to say. 

14)  My friends Alan and Jesse asked me to help them with their film about Mohican in 2013.  I said I would, and then through our conversations about it all, they made me the focus of the film.   Laughing, seriously?  You want to know about it?  Let me tell you how it fucks up  your life.  I'm in the tar pit so I can swear, right?   Sure, what do you want to know.  They filmed it.  I'm not good on camera, but I was completely honest and let them film when I was bleary eyed with my collar turned in.  I gave up the vanity thing that I was worried about with FBF.  I don't look good on camera, but if they wanted the story of what it was like, and how it affects someone when a bigfoot moves into the neighborhood, then yeah, I'll tell them.   Back 80 comes out at the conference in May.  After the Ohio Bigfoot Conference sold out at Salt Fork in 4 minutes, I said to Bernie, "What if this movie sucks?"  He said, "That's OK, I'll just pretend not to know you."  Laughing. 

15)  Alan and Jesse have put together good stuff.  And that's the little bit that I have seen.  They don't show me a lot, and never tell me until the last minute what they are going to do.  I respect their methods.  I just hope that I can tell the experience of Mohican as best I can from my perspective.  The quality of their filming is excellent.  They are trying to catch me being creeped out by it all.  I believe their angle is do document what it does to a person when you encounter a bigfoot in the neighborhood.  They interviewed others in the area too.  It's just a bit about what happened in Mohican, when bigfoot showed up.

17)  I will check in after the Back 80 airs at the Ohio Bigfoot Conference.   I just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know that I'm still paying attention and still wondering about it all.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

I wish Christmas, and good thoughts. vibes and Happy  Hanukkah   blessings on all who read this.  Life is good.

Love,

Suzanne

(no edit, just send)

Peace out,

Suzanne

• Upvote 2