So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

Thanks, and I think guys like Big Tree Walker and other researchers could be on the right track as well. Maybe its DNA or prey species bone artifacts that proves its existence.

I would gladly welcome that.

• Upvote 2

Proven DNA would be welcome providing of course it can truly linked to the subject at hand.

• Upvote 1

Twist

Your more then welcome to come out to Michigan, I have no problem with it. It is spring time and they are moving so there is no problem. I like this since his all this does just proves how right I am. But in this field one cannot make the promise of seeing them since it is on their terms to except you. I have done this in the past and no one has left disappointed but have left with more question then answer.

The Habbers do have a problem and that is that they still have to live in the same place where the creatures exist, where the researchers have visited. If the researcher does not know what is going on , well can leave the Habbers in problems that they will have to deal with un there own. It is their home and they live there and these creatures can make their lives a living hell and make their lives miserable  if the researchers does some thing that they doe not like. In my case the worst that can happen is I either die or they vacate the area  and I have to search them out again. I have to show them no fear and they have to know I am in control, but we are in their domain. If you say that that you are not scared then you are fooling your self, they will prove you wrong and will work on that fear. The second that you are in their domain you are being monitored and examined. It is up to them to figure out what your intentions are and they will know. This why Habbers will refuse the help since it is their homes that they live in and they have learned to deal with them so that they can coexist. If it was me and they bothered my farm and harmed my cattle and messed with my house to a point that I could not sleep at night. There would have been a body on a slab for science since I have no problem with doing the deed on killing a troubled or rouge creature. The creatures That I have encountered have been peace full and I have never felt threaten but the day that I do feel threaten is the day I will hunt them and pile them up. No, I will not use that tin foil hat so that they cannot read my mind either but use it to my advantage.

Norseman

this is some thing that you should be looking into if you are looking to bag one for science. You should be looking for ways on how to use their weaknesses on how to draw them in and it might just take that jeti mind trick to do so. Yes laugh about it now but if you try it and it works and you bag one. Who will laugh then. You want help then you should listen cause the secret is in the threads of the BFF and the tools are all here. You want discovery then listen and practice. When the deed is done tell no one, until the results are finish and let the results speak for themselves. If I find a dead body I will do the same and never say a word until it is all over. I do not want nothing from it but the truth that they are real like you and me, flesh and blood  no portals and nothing else. everything will be revealed with a body. If they do not exist then the law does not apply, how can the law apply on some thing that does not exist. Same thing happen to the workers who worked at Area 51 who became ill and their law suit. Look it up. 

• Upvote 1

Guest ChasingRabbits

Why should habituators come forward with their evidence? What's in it for them? A warm fuzzy feeling that their work enabled someone to get a PhD or to become an expert?  Heaven forbid if any one of them would charge a fee to access their property because we all know that science doesn't care about money (which is why researchers are always trying to get grants for that filthy lucre---because they're not it in for the money.) And the minute someone tries to profit from science, well gosh, they're thrown into the scumbag file because science doesn't care about money.

How has the local populations near any "field research areas" benefited? Did the locals near Gombi get anything other than foreigners and land use restrictions? Has living next door to the preserve improved their quality of life to the point that it's comparable to a similar-sized town in the westernized nations?

Edited by ChasingRabbits

Crow your NASA analogy is backwards. In the Sasquatch search the regular people are the ones "probing" at their own expense monetarily and otherwise, while you, government funded "science", the skeptics, skoftics, and denialists sit back and demand information at the same time ridiculing and laughing and joking about the whole affair. You should take your own advice and go out and explore and probe for yourself because it is apparent to me that YOU are the only one that you will ever believe in.

• Upvote 3

Guest Crowlogic

I think Crow is just trying to drag the community through the mud here. But what evidence we do have did not come from habbers. It came from field researchers pounding the bush, and responding to reports.

The community does not need me to furnish mud.  The community is stuck in it's own mud and it's beginning to show.  It's beginning to show with threads like "Has Bigfoot Science Stalled?"  "Patty's Time Is Running Out",  "Active Bigfooters Hunters What has Been Your Success?".  I didn't create those threads.  I'm leery of all steady/close/personal repeat accounts of anything dealing with things like UFO's and bigfoot.  So far in my lifetime  none of it has ever produced anything of substance.  Neither community vettes itself to any reasonable degree.  The bottom line I suspect is that nobody truly want's  the puzzle to be solved.  The game is too entrenched and vested interests, ego's and commerce are what likely gives licence to giving the habbers (the one's holding the best cards) a free pass so to speak.  If they deliver the goods the game is over and if they're shown to be  fantasists or worse the community acquires another smudge.  I don't know what if any dialogue has been established between the bigfoot science elite (the Bibnder's and Meldrums) and some of the more potentially credible habbers but it seems as if this hasn't been established or even attempted.   It's one thing to claim to be searching for the truth and it's another to actually employ every resource that might harbor the truth.    I'm reminded of Enoch and Autumn Williams book how that portrayed a very vivid habitation portrayal.  Yet it was kept entirely off of the real science radar and that is rather telling.  The entire mess could have been, should have been  vetted out  before William ever put pen to paper.  However then there would have been no book.  Catch 22.   I'm certain there are more than enough people who for one reason or another accept the habber line and passively accept the thin cover that keeps the potential of it from fruition or worse yet feeds into fantasy.  Maybe it is more the game than the truth.

Guest Crowlogic

Crow your NASA analogy is backwards. In the Sasquatch search the regular people are the ones "probing" at their own expense monetarily and otherwise, while you, government funded "science", the skeptics, skoftics, and denialists sit back and demand information at the same time ridiculing and laughing and joking about the whole affair. You should take your own advice and go out and explore and probe for yourself because it is apparent to me that YOU are the only one that you will ever believe in.

Excuses, excuses and thin ones at that.  Of course bigfooters always say that the real world has it backwards.  It's how the game is played.

IMO, it's a fatal flaw to assume this forum is the eipcenter of the BF Community and assume that the Community goes as the BFF goes.  There is a huge body of activity ongoing throughout the country that no amount of cajoling or hand-wringing will coerce into the public spectrum. This activity will still be there long after all the public forums have become cyberdust, as several already have so become.

Twist

Your more then welcome to come out to Michigan, I have no problem with it. It is spring time and they are moving so there is no problem. I like this since his all this does just proves how right I am. But in this field one cannot make the promise of seeing them since it is on their terms to except you. I have done this in the past and no one has left disappointed but have left with more question then answer.

Shadow,

You mention it is spring and they are moving, do you find that they stay active all spring and thru the summer or are they only in your area of a short window of time?  

I think Crow is just trying to drag the community through the mud here. But what evidence we do have did not come from habbers. It came from field researchers pounding the bush, and responding to reports.

The community does not need me to furnish mud.  The community is stuck in it's own mud and it's beginning to show.  It's beginning to show with threads like "Has Bigfoot Science Stalled?"  "Patty's Time Is Running Out",  "Active Bigfooters Hunters What has Been Your Success?".  I didn't create those threads.  I'm leery of all steady/close/personal repeat accounts of anything dealing with things like UFO's and bigfoot.  So far in my lifetime  none of it has ever produced anything of substance.  Neither community vettes itself to any reasonable degree.  The bottom line I suspect is that nobody truly want's  the puzzle to be solved.  The game is too entrenched and vested interests, ego's and commerce are what likely gives licence to giving the habbers (the one's holding the best cards) a free pass so to speak.  If they deliver the goods the game is over and if they're shown to be  fantasists or worse the community acquires another smudge.  I don't know what if any dialogue has been established between the bigfoot science elite (the Bibnder's and Meldrums) and some of the more potentially credible habbers but it seems as if this hasn't been established or even attempted.   It's one thing to claim to be searching for the truth and it's another to actually employ every resource that might harbor the truth.    I'm reminded of Enoch and Autumn Williams book how that portrayed a very vivid habitation portrayal.  Yet it was kept entirely off of the real science radar and that is rather telling.  The entire mess could have been, should have been  vetted out  before William ever put pen to paper.  However then there would have been no book.  Catch 22.   I'm certain there are more than enough people who for one reason or another accept the habber line and passively accept the thin cover that keeps the potential of it from fruition or worse yet feeds into fantasy.  Maybe it is more the game than the truth.

But your signature says it all with the skeptics. You playing the odds.... you hit a wall, something really interesting and you cant find the zipper, so you wait around 50 years and because nobody has drug in a body?

Well then it was a hoax. That's not science.....its betting at a horse track.

The Bigfoot community is by and far away amatuers with day jobs, there is no chain of command and we do what we can.

But for you Crow, I guess the fact that you ignore that there is a giant rift between habber and researcher says a lot. I' ll tell you what? If you wanna take Sasfooty and crew to the next Anthropologist convention and have Sasfooty commune telepathically with Sasquatch in front of hundreds of scientists?

Be my guest.

For most of the Bigfoot community we dont take that stuff seriously, so dont drag us through that mud pit.

• Upvote 2

Have you ever asked any of yours if they would be willing to come forward and show themselves? I mean, it can't hurt to ask, surely.

I took the opportunity while washing dishes to ask a couple of them for you.

One snorted & said "I think not".  The other one nearly choked on one of the frogs she was eating & is still laughing.

I hope she'll be OK.....

What I'm I eating right now??? Hint.....its not Frog.

[The quote function has apparently been "modified" to disable nested quotes, so here's an attempt to keep the context clear for everyone.]

Rockape's original question, on 09 March: Have you ever asked any of yours if they would be willing to come forward and show themselves? I mean, it can't hurt to ask, surely.

Sasfooty's answer: I took the opportunity while washing dishes to ask a couple of them for you.

One snorted & said "I think not".  The other one nearly choked on one of the frogs she was eating & is still laughing.

I hope she'll be OK.....

Rockape's response: Oh well, thanks for trying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LeafTalker:

Sasfooty, that was hysterical. :)

And Rockape, what a gracious response!

Rock on, Rockape!!!!  :)