Active Skeptics Where Is Your Evidence

yowiie

It's the ultimate irony that this community has such hatred for hoaxers, yet the most celebrated event in bigfoot lore (PGF)  is a hoax (in my opinion of course).

There are no legitimate reports, as Crow puts it, that the PGF is a fake.  No one has produced a suit and no one has recreated it using 49 year old technology and materials to prove that it could be faked.

Until it is proven to be a fake, it cannot be dismissed as a hoax and must be regarded as evidence. 

If you want to convince the rest of us otherwise, produce the suit, or reproduce the film using period materials and tech.

• Upvote 3

Years of dedicated and meticulous conservation work documenting all mammal species smack in the middle of Bigfoot territory is a strong indication said speculated species does not actual inhabit that territory...

As there are many skeptic on this forum, please show us your evidence/ proof that bigfoot/ almas/ yeti and yowies do not exist
We are all ears, lets start with Crow

This is the best indication I think that Bigfoot does not exist in the heart of Bigfootland...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/5116-cascades-carnivore-project-how-do-they-miss-the-bigfoots/

Woods & Wildmen excuse mill activate.

Excuse mill activate.

On my return trip from Vancouver yesterday (Air Canada hop to Sea-Tac) I was seated next to a forester in his early 60's who lives on Vancouver Island.  When I found out he was a forester I told him of my encounters and he mentioned some of his experiences, so there's at least one such guy, Kit, that has encountered them going about the normal business of forestry and has simply chosen not to make an issue of it in his career.  He was pretty matter of fact about it.  I'm sure he's not the only one.

Skeptics ridicule witnesses.  Witnesses decide to keep evidence to themselves.  Skeptics point to lack of evidence.  Self-fulfilling skeptical gratification.

Guest Crowlogic

On my return trip from Vancouver yesterday (Air Canada hop to Sea-Tac) I was seated next to a forester in his early 60's who lives on Vancouver Island.  When I found out he was a forester I told him of my encounters and he mentioned some of his experiences, so there's at least one such guy, Kit, that has encountered them going about the normal business of forestry and has simply chosen not to make an issue of it in his career.  He was pretty matter of fact about it.  I'm sure he's not the only one.

Skeptics ridicule witnesses.  Witnesses decide to keep evidence to themselves.  Skeptics point to lack of evidence.  Self-fulfilling skeptical gratification.

Oh and the professionals never make an issue of bigfoott just like habbers never provide evidence.  Funny thing about that.   

Oh and the professionals never make an issue of bigfoott just like habbers never provide evidence.  Funny thing about that.   

How do you think the conversation with him would have gone if you were seated next to him?

On my return trip from Vancouver yesterday (Air Canada hop to Sea-Tac) I was seated next to a forester in his early 60's who lives on Vancouver Island. When I found out he was a forester I told him of my encounters and he mentioned some of his experiences, so there's at least one such guy, Kit, that has encountered them going about the normal business of forestry and has simply chosen not to make an issue of it in his career. He was pretty matter of fact about it. I'm sure he's not the only one.

Skeptics ridicule witnesses. Witnesses decide to keep evidence to themselves. Skeptics point to lack of evidence. Self-fulfilling skeptical gratification.

I don't believe you.

• Upvote 1

The purpose of the postage stamps are to cover my name and the bar code on the attached Boarding Pass to protect my privacy.

post-1389-0-63876700-1458324330_thumb.jp

Edited by JDL

I have no problem believing you were on a flight. I don't believe the conversation happened, or happened the way you retell it.

Well then, that's your problem.  I could, but I won't, out of respect to him, provide any information that would identify him without his permission.

Your most persistent point regarding any report is that every single witness providing any bit of data is corrupt or mistaken in some way, no matter how many thousand individuals have provided reports.  You insist, and want others to believe, that every single one of tens of thousands of people are either lying or wrong.  

You look at me while pointing at someone else and say "that guy's lying", I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You look at me while pointing at five people and say "they're lying", I'll want to understand how those five people have aggrieved you.

You look at me while pointing at thousands and say "they're all lying", I'll start searching for a psychiatrist to assist you.

Edited by JDL

Not all of them. Perhaps you should look for a psychiatrist that deals with hallucinations while you're at it.

• Upvote 2