Active Skeptics Where Is Your Evidence

yowiie

Oh no, I'm completely right.  Remember, this is always the way it is at the frontiers of science:  the only ones who have the foggiest are the ones doing the work.

If you can't tell me how you know I'm wrong, you don't have a logical basis for what you're saying.

Guest Crowlogic

^Well DWA listen to you I guess you have indeed got the goods  Did you get that wood ape body to the lab yet?  Better hurry science is waiting and flesh spoils quick this time of year.  

There are still people that think the world is flat.

People that see the world flat are looking at it on paper and not looking at it from the outside and above. I see the world round  since every ime I fly or I am on a ship I can see the curviture of the earth which I know the earth is round. Just like what I have seen more then once out in the forest , there is no doubting what I saw.

Skeptics will just doubt since they have not seen what we have seen in the flesh so they make there argument that these creatures do not exist since they have not seen them in the fleshlike the ones who have. That is difficult to except and I have no blame for the way that they think since I was once of the same thought. Here that saying of seeing is believing is truely a saying of factual words, One does need to see with their own eyes in order to believe.  Yet people of faith are taught to believe with out seeing but by faith with a human yet that happens all the time. Why does no one have problem with this yet have a problem with a living entity that exist in the present. Humans make no sense at all in the way that we are taught, we are way to confusing and make things way to complicated. It should be us in the cages and them looking after us making sure we do not hurt each other. It almost seems to perfect that they should have a better life then we should have and yet they are an animal. Strange :)

As a member of a profession with more than its share, I recognize the type DWA, and I know your time in has given you a "Yup, here's another one..." perspective as well. They are always with us. I just generally catalogue and file them under "people not likely to make a difference" and move on. Saves a lot of time. 

• Upvote 1

Oh, following my twelve-step, I've reduced my responses to Those Clearly Not Here To Learn About This by 95%.  I just maintain enough of an illusion that some are salvageable to push back at 5% of former capacity.

If one hasn't read all the reports, most if not every book, thought about them at length, and sorted racked and stacked them up against long experience in the great outdoors and extensive knowledge of the animal kingdom, and big hint here, if one doesn't agree with me one almost certainly hasn't, me fears one is not a player, much less a key one. 

Read signature below, peeps.  Big-time word.

Edited by DWA

Guest Crowlogic

^  ^^ Psssst kids bigfooting/bigfooters/bigfoot organizations all  have one thing in common.  They have failed to deliver the goods.  The world knows all about tracks and the PGF and thermals and all of the other parlor tricks that in pseudo science = there be somethin' real here.  However step into the real world and bigfoot and it's pillars, posts and piles of evidence go up in flames.  I hate to break it to you but scientific community that turns it's back on you is not composed of dullards, imbeciles and stooges.  

^  ^^ Psssst kids bigfooting/bigfooters/bigfoot organizations all  have one thing in common.  They have failed to deliver the goods body. 

And, as usual, that's all you got. Besides nope, that is. :)

Guest Crowlogic

^Skeptics were asked for evidence.  Well I posted a full frontal photo of where bigfoot and it's cousins have never been confirmed with proper testable, repeatable un hoax able evidence.  Or did you miss that part?  Let me see what you got?  Any body parts of the big fella? Any good photos or videos of the Boss Of Da Woods?  Any body fluids or excrement?  Anything?  Anything at all that a lab could conclude that yessir this is that bigfoot dude they always talk about?  Until then my big blue marble of no bigfoot anywhere on it is the state of the art.

^Skeptics were asked for evidence.  Well I posted a full frontal photo of where bigfoot and it's cousins have never been confirmed with proper testable, repeatable un hoax able evidence.  Or did you miss that part?  Let me see what you got?  Any body parts of the big fella? Any good photos or videos of the Boss Of Da Woods?  Any body fluids or excrement?  Anything?  Anything at all that a lab could conclude that yessir this is that bigfoot dude they always talk about?  Until then my big blue marble of no bigfoot anywhere on it is the state of the art.

Nope.

Don't have any body parts of Genghis Khan either.  No good photos or videos of the Boss of Asia.  No body fluids or excrement.  Nothing.

Nothing at all that a lab would like to have.

Preponderance of evidence through narratives?

Absolutely.

Crow

I know what you are trying to do Crow , and it ain't going to work on my part since I am not the one that will shoot one until I can confirm that one of them is rouge. When that happens and one of these creature goes crazy to the point that they are killing live stock and going after humans. Well then that when I will use my ability to track and might even get help from the others to kill it. These are my conditions of going after one of these creatures. 

Replying to Active Skeptics Where Is Your Evidence

What evidence will an active skeptic have when they are skeptic. That is like saying that poop is poop  and trying to prove that this poop is truly poop. Do skeptics truly have evidence of being a skeptic?  I mean I really want to know if skeptics really do have evidence of being a skeptic? I am just trying to figure out where you base your evidence of being a skeptic? My evidence o f being a skeptic is that I never even believed in these creatures until I came face to face with them. My evidence of being a skeptic is people who can tell you to your face that I never believed in this crap until I had my encounters. So active skeptics where is your evidence , that is if there is evidence of being a skeptic?

Open_eyes.bmp

Edited by ShadowBorn

Guest Crowlogic

^I'm not out to shoot anything.  Where did you get that idea?  However I don't believe you are in the fabrication of stories camp.  I do think that you fully believe everything you say.  I don't and once all pretense is dropped you know as well as anyone that without biological proof your words are no more effectual than those that willfully fabricate.  

I do think that you fully believe everything you say

Crow

Is this not saying the same thing that I am lying but I believe the lie? Like saying that I am telling a story that I am making up except I truly believe the story that I had made up. Cause if this is what you are saying by this statement then I can truly say that you have truly miss judge me. I am not one who makes up some thing and then believes what I just made up. There is nothing in my personality that says this., I gave up on biological proof a long time ago. I gave it up ever since I asked for a crow feather that they left for me on a trail where I would be popping out off the woods as I would be walking out from my stand. That day was proof enough for me that there would be no way of hunting one down, so I wish Fararcher good luck on his project. You can throw all the money in the world going after them but it will get you no where. I know that we are not dealing with a creature that we deem normal, cause they are not normal.

Fararcher I do not mean to pick on ya , I know that you mean good and you have more of the ability then most of us. So your chances are increased because of your training and this will help keep you a step ahead of them for a short time. They are smart and pick up quickly on tactics that are used against them. Almost seems like they were breed this way on how to evade and be evasive, s So be carefull Fararcher when and if you do go back out there cause they are teasers and the only chance you get at one is a wham bam thank you mam chance if you can understand . One time deal !

I do think that you fully believe everything you say

Crow

Is this not saying the same thing that I am lying but I believe the lie? Like saying that I am telling a story that I am making up except I truly believe the story that I had made up. Cause if this is what you are saying by this statement then I can truly say that you have truly miss judge me. I am not one who makes up some thing and then believes what I just made up. There is nothing in my personality that says this., I gave up on biological proof a long time ago. I gave it up ever since I asked for a crow feather that they left for me on a trail where I would be popping out off the woods as I would be walking out from my stand. That day was proof enough for me that there would be no way of hunting one down, so I wish Fararcher good luck on his project. You can throw all the money in the world going after them but it will get you no where. I know that we are not dealing with a creature that we deem normal, cause they are not normal.

Fararcher I do not mean to pick on ya , I know that you mean good and you have more of the ability then most of us. So your chances are increased because of your training and this will help keep you a step ahead of them for a short time. They are smart and pick up quickly on tactics that are used against them. Almost seems like they were breed this way on how to evade and be evasive, s So be carefull Fararcher when and if you do go back out there cause they are teasers and the only chance you get at one is a wham bam thank you mam chance if you can understand . One time deal !

No problem.  I already stated I don't hunt them.

As I've said, I wouldn't be relying on my stalking, hunting, trapping, or engagement skills.  I've also said you can't stalk one, you can't give chase and run one down, you can't still-hunt one, you can't ambush one by night, and everyone knows how they can avoid readily available cameras.  Even at night.

They're really dialed in to their backyard.

I once used a little piece of aluminum foil I peeled from a Juicy Fruit chewing gum, suspended it up in a tree, and as it got the guy's attention, he walked right into my tripwire.  A bit of misdirection and deflection goes a long way in some endeavors.

Edited by FarArcher

I once used a little piece of aluminum foil I peeled from a Juicy Fruit chewing gum, suspended it up in a tree, and as it got the guy's attention, he walked right into my tripwire.  A bit of misdirection and deflection goes a long way in some endeavors

Fararcher

I tried doing things like this with cameras on these guys and have been out witted, Not a shamed of saying it cause it's true. It's game , a challenge that I like playing cause it keeps me on my toes. Now that my son is hunting with me I can concentrate on them and hope for a high def picture or video. My biggest thing that I would love to have would be a thermo, that would be my most important tool in the forest. I have played with them before and know how use full they can be,if I was to shoot one that would be the tool to have. I be set up just like a deer hunter and be watching for one to come near my stand. Hint hint Norseman You just sit in that stand in a area where these creatures have been sighted during deer season . Get into that area and place your stand or ground blind with bait if permitted and let the deer come in. While you sit in your stand just waiting for one of these creatures to come in waiting for you to shoot a deer, your real target will be shooting one of the creatures.

The reason I have this type of a set up is due to the fact that most reports of hunters reporting these creatures are always loners. This is why If I was to shoot one I would use a crossbow or a bow for it being so silent. If you can make a quick spinal kill with a bow or a crossbow well then. It could be possible to have one on a slab for science. It just takes having the cajones to do the deed. This is my plan that I am sharing that can be improved