Active Skeptics Where Is Your Evidence

yowiie

Guest Crowlogic

^Well the burden of proof rests on your shoulders Far Archer.  I have my Griffin in the attic but heck no I see no reason why I'll share it.  It chose me so I'm special.  I know it's habits and what it likes to eat etc etc.  Sooooo you have a mountain, a clan, and a lot of dancing why you are no different than any other habber that's come down the pike.  Now if I'm wrong and you have posted compelling evidence that is not verbosity please link it to us.  In fact I'll even post a photo of the skeptic no bigfoot proof demanded in this thread.

pockets%201_zpsd8on4xf4.jpg

Ah, the skeptic.  Rather than a creature with ongoing narratives and eyewitnesses, he thinks it clever to use something where we don't have any ongoing narratives, eyewitness, nor any other indications whatsoever.  Not very creative, and the analogy is extremely poor, but the ability to be clever oddly eludes some folks.

Never been to that mountain, never seen the lay of the land, never seen the terrain, never seen the slope angles, never seen the approaches, never seen the location at all.  

Unfamiliar with the somewhat unique weather patterns there, temperatures and precipitation expectations, unaware of the noted activity passes, unaware of some very unusual characteristics and behavior patterns never mentioned in any narrative, speculation, or report anywhere, at any time.  Thusly, no idea as to the actual precursor engineering involved in advance of the actual deployment.

Unfamiliar with the consultations with advanced very high (military) technology companies as to methods of neutralizing those behavior patterns, unusual characteristics, and most unusual behaviors.  In fact, along these lines, doesn't know diddly squat.  Wouldn't know diddly squat if it were explained as there is no background or experience in these matters.

Worse, never has been exposed to the behavior of these critters, never has seen one, never has spent months sharing a mountain with them, is not familiar with their apparent habits, not familiar with their activity peak times, never had them try to get a rise out of us, never been under almost constant observation.

Zero idea of the significant equipment required, significant advanced support equipment, zero idea of the logistics involved, and zero awareness of the strategy (approach to the target area) and zero awareness of the tactics, (activity AT and ON the target area.)

Not one iota of information whatsoever.  And yet clearly states his personal assurance that it won't work, but not real clear on why.  There's a reason for his certainty.  Two, actually, and I've actually heard of this stuff.

Crow has psychic abilities.  And he's a fortune teller.  And then, I recall hearing about this Louisiana black water swamp witchy woman who had some kind of mojo - take her a silver dollar and a chicken, and she'd do just like Crow.  She could tell your future.  Didn't even know what the question was - she already knew the answer.

These mojo people are just fascinating.  They can derive certainties out of no knowledge whatsoever.  I mean, zero evidence.  Zero knowledge.  Zero awareness.  Zero access to the set of variables of immediate concern.  They can peer through the dark veil of the future, just as Crow has demonstrated, and tell you exactly what will happen at a point in the future.

But Crow is mighty special and generous.  He's sharing and telling my future without charging me anything.  Which is a bad habit, considering what he's shown all of us is in his empty pockets.

But then again, a true shaman, seer, fortune teller, and honest psychic can't charge for their services.

So thank you, Crow.  For sharing.  Especially your specific knowledge of the intricate details.

Gee Far Archer that's a lot of words coming from someone with nothing to bring to the table except the electronic equivalent  of hot air.

Edited by Crowlogic

^Well the burden of proof rests on your shoulders Far Archer.  I have my Griffin in the attic but heck no I see no reason why I'll share it.  It chose me so I'm special.  I know it's habits and what it likes to eat etc etc.  Sooooo you have a mountain, a clan, and a lot of dancing why you are no different than any other habber that's come down the pike.  Now if I'm wrong and you have posted compelling evidence that is not verbosity please link it to us.  In fact I'll even post a photo of the skeptic no bigfoot proof demanded in this thread.

pockets%201_zpsd8on4xf4.jpg

Ah, the skeptic.  Rather than a creature with ongoing narratives and eyewitnesses, he thinks it clever to use something where we don't have any ongoing narratives, eyewitness, nor any other indications whatsoever.  Not very creative, and the analogy is extremely poor, but the ability to be clever oddly eludes some folks.

Never been to that mountain, never seen the lay of the land, never seen the terrain, never seen the slope angles, never seen the approaches, never seen the location at all.  

Unfamiliar with the somewhat unique weather patterns there, temperatures and precipitation expectations, unaware of the noted activity passes, unaware of some very unusual characteristics and behavior patterns never mentioned in any narrative, speculation, or report anywhere, at any time.  Thusly, no idea as to the actual precursor engineering involved in advance of the actual deployment.

Unfamiliar with the consultations with advanced very high (military) technology companies as to methods of neutralizing those behavior patterns, unusual characteristics, and most unusual behaviors.  In fact, along these lines, doesn't know diddly squat.  Wouldn't know diddly squat if it were explained as there is no background or experience in these matters.

Worse, never has been exposed to the behavior of these critters, never has seen one, never has spent months sharing a mountain with them, is not familiar with their apparent habits, not familiar with their activity peak times, never had them try to get a rise out of us, never been under almost constant observation.

Zero idea of the significant equipment required, significant advanced support equipment, zero idea of the logistics involved, and zero awareness of the strategy (approach to the target area) and zero awareness of the tactics, (activity AT and ON the target area.)

Not one iota of information whatsoever.  And yet clearly states his personal assurance that it won't work, but not real clear on why.  There's a reason for his certainty.  Two, actually, and I've actually heard of this stuff.

Crow has psychic abilities.  And he's a fortune teller.  And then, I recall hearing about this Louisiana black water swamp witchy woman who had some kind of mojo - take her a silver dollar and a chicken, and she'd do just like Crow.  She could tell your future.  Didn't even know what the question was - she already knew the answer.

These mojo people are just fascinating.  They can derive certainties out of no knowledge whatsoever.  I mean, zero evidence.  Zero knowledge.  Zero awareness.  Zero access to the set of variables of immediate concern.  They can peer through the dark veil of the future, just as Crow has demonstrated, and tell you exactly what will happen at a point in the future.

But Crow is mighty special and generous.  He's sharing and telling my future without charging me anything.  Which is a bad habit, considering what he's shown all of us is in his empty pockets.

But then again, a true shaman, seer, fortune teller, and honest psychic can't charge for their services.

So thank you, Crow.  For sharing.  Especially your specific knowledge of the intricate details.

Gee Far Archer that's a lot of words coming from someone with nothing to bring to the table except the electronic equivalent  of hot air.

Yeah? 

I was just thinking, that's a short response from someone who can know intricate details of future events.  Surely you're just being modest.

To supposedly be off-the-shelf, top military grade technology - it sure needs some serious precursor modifications doesn't it?

I hold shaman's, mo-jo'ers, fortune tellers, and psychics in great regard.  

Do the spirits tell you what to say, or is this the spirits speaking?  I always wondered how that worked.