Dr. Bryan Sykes On An "ask Me Anything Event"

Sasfooty

Melba Ketchum weighs in on facebook. She's evidently not acquainted with the "enter" key to create space lines between paragraphs:

When posting on a Facebook page if you hit the enter key it posts whatever you've written if you're writing something in the reply.  You can't create spaces for paragraphs when replying on a facebook page.  

For the readers here you could use your enter key though which will make paragraphs here..

Melba Ketchum weighs in on facebook. She's evidently not acquainted with the "enter" key to create space lines between paragraphs:

When posting on a Facebook page if you hit the enter key it posts whatever you've written if you're writing something in the reply.  You can't create spaces for paragraphs when replying on a facebook page.  

For the readers here you could use your enter key though which will make paragraphs here..

On F/B, if you press and hold down the "control" key first, then you can hit the "enter" key and create the space without posting.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Admin

Id raise my hand to go and get it done if you Guys made contact and got the go ahead, same goes with Jane Goodall too.

That's the required skill of the blogger BobbyO, making the contact and getting the subject to agree to an interview.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I will go with the geneticist who creates a dogman we will call her dogma.

We will call him son of dogma.

"Bigfoot is as scientifically unproven as I am.....close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.."  just saying---Dogman..

Except a Dogman is a hodge podge of physical characteristics that you would only find in a Mr. Potato head box.

Contrast with the fact we have LOTS of species of Ape men, some big some small that are found in the fossil record?

Close? Yah not so much.

Same goes for Chubacabra, Mothman and the Jersey Devil. All Mr. Potato heads.

Except a Dogman is a hodge podge of physical characteristics that you would only find in a Mr. Potato head box.

Contrast with the fact we have LOTS of species of Ape men, some big some small that are found in the fossil record?

Close? Yah not so much.

Same goes for Chubacabra, Mothman and the Jersey Devil. All Mr. Potato heads.

My point being that neither has been proven (i.e.,body on a slab)  and that the two  (BF and Dogman) are quite reliant (overly?) on eye-witness testimony........take away the PGF film and I would say, quite confidently, that both are dead even on being proven as a heretofore unproven extant (or otherwise) species in the contiguous United States...Granted there are many more casts of footprints of purported BF tracks...But for all intents and purposes....science up til now.... maintains that neither are real.....

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

CM, are you a member of this board, possibly under the name, cryptic0void  ?

Not on this board, is this the question?

My member name for this board is next to this post and is the only one I have on here.

Why do you ask?  :ninja:

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

yeah that came out confusing on my part, I meant the board that the "ask me anything" is being done on, on the abovetopsecret board do you go by crptic0void?

I think that if you acknowledge Sasquatch as a real creature, biological and natural in every aspect, well you might have to be open to the possibility that other creatures, maybe not so explainable, could perhaps exist. The Dogman sightings definitely point to something, whether natural or other I don't know. Reputable researchers of Sasquatch have seen Dogmen or their tracks, I cannot explain how they could exist, but you have a problem if you dismiss them simply on the grounds of what seems possible. I agree with you that it makes zero biological sense from my perspective, but who knows what might account for bipedalism in a canine, we were all once quadrupedal creatures(well at least if you buy into evolutionary theory which I have problems with anyway), perhaps they have taken the first steps in that evolutionary process, pardon the pun. Melba can be questioned on the basis of much more substantial things than her claims to sightings or experience. Sykes himself can attest to strange experiences, just read his chapter on the Big Guy, who happened to live underground beneath a large evergreen....Lets face it, we cannot account for much of what we claim in regards to Sasquatch, how it survived, developed bipedalism, continues to thrive despite intrusion into its environment on every side. You can fool yourself living off in the mountains to think that Sasquatch is limited to these areas, if anything can be proven it is that Sasquatch, if real, live across the country in most forested areas, and many sparsely forested areas. Just because a sighting is in a large forest vs a small forest does not preclude the latter as being as legitimate as the former. I get why it seems irrational to accept Dogman as viable, but can I write them off based on what I think is rational?

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 1