Active Proponents Do You Really Think Bigfoot Is Practically Everywhere?

Guest Crowlogic

SSR Team

Excuse me Bobby O.  This skeptic, you know the one who started this thread, does not think Bigfoot is practically everywhere.  This skeptic maintains that bigfoot isn't anywhere because it does not exist.  

Now then if you understand that............  

Let the good times roll.

Maintains ?

Crow it was only a couple of years back that you were shouting from the roof tops how you thought this animal went extinct sometime in the last couple of decades, let's be real here.

So no, I don't understand you maintaining any stance whatsoever as you don't, you have changed your mind drastically recently so forgive me for not taking you seriously and I'm gonna to continue to tell other members on this forum not to do so either.

I don't know if the good times have rolled, but the truth certainly has.

• Upvote 3

This is why I take no one seriously and try to provide my self the proof  that is needed to know the truth. You can not go back and forth and expect results , it just does not work like that. If you want the results you have to find them out your self, other wise it is all a waste of time. Every effort that one puts forth is effort placed on results and pushes science forward.

JDL

I totally agree with what you have said , since once they have found out to be real . I can assure that they will be reported to be every where and yet they will be no where they are being reported. A trend that is happening now  and is not helping with research. The best reports are the old reports and I mean the very old reports since there was nothing that influence them . These reports maintain a real travel corridor that is not influence by T.V, internet or any other means  except by old times reporting. Like I have said if they are animals of habit then we should be able to predict there movement and know where they would be next. But as it stands we do not. So we guess.