Your Prediction As To When A Bigfoot Will Found Or Caught

Guest Lesmore

I've been interested in the Bigfoot issue since around the late 60's, when I attended one of Roger Patterson's presentations re: his Bigfoot sighting and the resultant film.

I was an older teenager back in those days and at the time I remember thinking that it was only a matter of very little time, before the BF issue was resolved.

That was 40 years or so ago and now I'm an old man :D and in those past, ensuing years....nothing...nada...has been found to confirm if indeed, Bigfoot is a reality.

So in 2010, as I find myself aging rapidly (in my early 60's now), I've wondered will the Bigfoot issue be resolved, one way or the other, within my lifetime ? BTW, I hope to make it to at least a very healthy 95 years old or so...so we're talking about another 30 + years.

I hope. :D

So what's your input.

Do you think that a Bigfoot will be found....possibly dead, but let's hope not dead.

Or...will a Bigfoot be captured...alive and healthy hopefully. It wouldn't be great if someone shot one .

Or at the very least will someone shoot some professional quality pictures, that are clear and unquestionably BF....not just some joker in a Gorilla outfit ?

Will any of this take place in the next 30 odd years ?

If so it would make an old man...very happy. :lol:

What is your prediction and rationalization for your prediction ?

Edited by Lesmore

Guest gershake

I've only become interested in BF this February, but from what I gather incredibly much progress has been made over the last 3 or so years. I say at the very latest it will be proven by 2020, but personally I'm betting within the next 3 to 5 years.

I think you will die a happy man. Bigfoot will be shot by me (or will be "protected" by statute) in the next 30 years or it doesn't exist.

:) Rather then shooting yourself a Bigfoot....wrassle him down for the count...then haul him out of the forest.... using a fireman's carry. You might have to use some zip ties to calm him down.

I've only become interested in BF this February, but from what I gather incredibly much progress has been made over the last 3 or so years. I say at the very latest it will be proven by 2020, but personally I'm betting within the next 3 to 5 years.

That's encouraging news.

I see your location is in Germany. Any Bigfoot type primates roaming around Germany...currently or in the past, according to local lore ?

Guest gershake

Nope, none of the kind. Sucks P: Really the only reason for me to believe that they exist is the vast amount of seemingly very credible reports. That, and I'm pretty gullible

:) Rather then shooting yourself a Bigfoot....wrassle him down for the count...then haul him out of the forest.... using a fireman's carry. You might have to use some zip ties to calm him down.

Although I enjoy wrestling/wrasslin' I think he's out of my weight class :) I think I might be able to carry one of his feet, arms, something like that, so that's what I anticipate...assuming we're talking about a real animal.

Lesmore, might want to use ducttape instead of zipties. That way when he decides he's not haveing fun anymore you'll have some great hair samples!

Only if you're the one who will volunteer to rip off the duct tape..... :D

Although I enjoy wrestling/wrasslin' I think he's out of my weight class :) I think I might be able to carry one of his feet, arms, something like that, so that's what I anticipate...assuming we're talking about a real animal.

I can't imagine trying to put an adult BF in a full nelson. :)

Not a chance, Lesmore. Take these next 30 years you've got and invest them in learning about and experiencing real wildlife. Cherish bigfoot (as I do) as a fascinating bit of cross-cultural human mythology.

With potential legal ramifications for wildlife mangement agencies, because they don't recognize myths.:(

He can't keep his dang hairs from being found though, if he's out there!:D

Dude, get some Pack Horses, and take pictures of em, that way, there will be no argument about whose Horse was whose. lol