Bigfoot Likeness?

WV FOOTER

Admin

This Topic is for all who have had a Face to Face encounter with a Bigfoot. Did what you see resemble this Creation?  If not exact, is there a close resemblance. Thanks for all who share their experience.

post-1026-0-01787100-1460150459_thumb.jp

I havent had a face to face with bigfoot but in the mirror everyday I see something resembling that......might be time to trim back the beard !

Guest lightheart

Skin on your photo much darker.... Hairline was about 1 to 2 inches above brow....straight across like a bowl hair cut. Head really appeared pointed like a triangle though it may just be the way the hair grows on top. Bigger more rounded cheeks. Nose on the photo different in that there was less contrast between the size of the bridge and the hooded bottom part. The nose in the photo does not have the right shape. The hair was the color of an Irish Setter but not as shiny or quite as light.....not fuzzy hair though. The mouth seems about right in size and distance from the base of the nose. This was from about 10 feet over some palmettos but it ducked down after about 3 to 5 seconds. I can chuckle about it now but it had a dumbfounded expression of shock on its face as I am sure I did.

longer hair around the face ,under the nose and beard, and the eyes a little bigger ,rounder. Some thing about the fore head that seems to be bigger and broader with longer hair. But that does look close.

Admin

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's safe to say Bigfoot has decidedly more human features than an ape. Very Interesting.

Admin

For those who have had a face to face and feel that your Bigfoot looked different than my example, I would be very interested in seeing an image you may have which more closely resembles what you saw. I understand this is a touchy area with some witnesses, but I, for one, appreciate all who are sharing their experiences.

Face much flater, so eyes not as sunk in and nose even flater. Eyes wider apart, larger, but like the OP no whites. Hairier, even in middle of face, no patches of just skin, but not as thick or long. Much more unkept looking. Mouth wider, lips a bit thinner. Color different, a reddish brown. 25 yard view stare at each other for 2 minutes broad daylight. So not super close, but lots of time...

The thing is, everyone wants to assign theses things to man or ape, but neither fits. They look like Bigfoot.

• Upvote 1

Face much flater, so eyes not as sunk in and nose even flater. Eyes wider apart, larger, but like the OP no whites. Hairier, even in middle of face, no patches of just skin, but not as thick or long. Much more unkept looking. Mouth wider, lips a bit thinner. Color different, a reddish brown. 25 yard view stare at each other for 2 minutes broad daylight. So not super close, but lots of time...

The thing is, everyone wants to assign theses things to man or ape, but neither fits. They look like Bigfoot.

Man qualities, yet does not fit man. This is what I have been saying but how else can we explain them, when they act like us but are animals in a sense. Yet, what I saw looks similar to this photo or to the photo on the book cover of Enoch and that one is scary to what I saw with longer hair. Yet you had a day light sighting and I cannot disagree with what you are saying. Since every one believes that we have to search for them during the night when that's not true. We can look for them during the day and still encounter them so night is not a problem. 25 yards is not a far distance to have a sighting which is 75' which is a good distance to view this creature in the day light. I agree that they fit neither man/ ape but are in their own category. Thanks for being open about your sighting.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I've worked on some sketches of Patty, trying to get at the head shape under the hair.

Was well recieved by Dr. Meldrum.

Maybe 'll throw a new one up on this thread at some point.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

PS: maybe I'll put some related artwork up for sale if there is a commercial section on here.