Question Regarding Hoaxes

hiflier

The dragon in the garage is already spoken for.

You think that's something? Come have dinner with me and all my invisible friends. I really get a kick out of 'em. You will too.

They call me frequently via telepathic channels. They say you don't provide enough snacks to them.

Well heck! If I can manage to manifest even half of my personas at once we can all do those catchy soccer stadium chants! That'd be real swell!!

Like I say...

"I'm not crazy, they said I was nearly cured, right before I escaped....."

Crypto~ would that be "incrowigible"??

FWIW...mimes strike knees, a crime hike? Please! Sublime psych tease..

Crow~ bigfootism is a human construct that has little bearing one way or another on BF's themselves or those humans that have seen them(unless of course you choose the position that every last witness is either hoaxing or being hoaxed, down to the very last...)So these death throws you mentioned are ether transitory or premature, providing the BF's haven't gone extinct in the last few years, which in that particular case, you might have a valid point there...but just because skeptics have yet to be sated to their satisfaction, that hardly grants the right to sound a death knoll for the whole subject.

Incorr~ the same could be said of many things reputed to be real...say..ummm..the Dyaks of Borneo, sure maybe you've heard or read about them, seen "footage" of their forest dwellings, maybe even been to a meeting or gathering of "Dyakkers" where everyone discusses the latest technology they're planning to use next season to try to finally prove to themselves and their world that the shadow they saw for that fleeting moment in Kalimantan was more than just a playing of shadows...

Or better yet, take any deity of choice, it has millions of "believers" yet no concrete evidence to sway the skeptics, no body, no DNA, not even a hair sample, although I do know a guy who says he talks to this entity, nearly every day, telepathically, mind you, but has never actually seen him, yet that doesn't get him to think, even for an instant, this being is nothing more than myth and legends, or a means to sell books.....

Oh...what's the truism they teach all the kids at sasquatch camp these days?

Oh! Right! "The absence of proof is not the proof of absence"

I'm surprised I still remember that from way back in the ole sasquatch camp days. But I still can't recall that one funny song we always had to sing while the plaster cured...

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I picked up on an intense fear that was associated with Sasquatch and some other stream of consciousness stuff.

Not sure what level that is coming in at but suspect it is from some association with this forum.