News Feed - Possible New Sighting Of Bigfoot Running Into A Forest In The Us - Daily Star

Guest Admin

Guest Admin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgzFr49QNm8omQcDZKwju

Daily Star

Possible new sighting of Bigfoot running into a forest in the US

Daily Star

As it nears the trees, it looks to be nearly the same height as them – which, according to legend, would be about right for Bigfoot – the famous ape-like creature. The clip was captured in Idaho, in the Pacific Northwest of America where the infamous ...

Big find? Is this REALLY Bigfoot? New footage of 'monster' running into a woodland area baffles the worldThe Sun

all 2 news articles Â»

Sigh. 

Once again, I don't see anything.  Or is that black speck supposed to be something? Either way, I wish they would quit posting this stuff as "bigfoot sightings" because it could just as easily be posted as a stump sighting or a barrel sighting.  This type of thing diminishes people's ability to believe when sightings that are more extraordinary occur. 

TedSallis, the video actually had something running across the field in it. I could not tell how large it was, but it seemed to be fairly fast. I would have to say inconclusive.

TedSallis, the video actually had something running across the field in it. I could not tell how large it was, but it seemed to be fairly fast. I would have to say inconclusive.

At what point in the video does this occur?  I'm looking for a time marker.  Thanks.

I couldn't see it all until I opened this youtube video at 1080p.  It might be visible at lower resolutions but it is pretty clear in the closeup he does. Still it doesn't seem to be conclusive except maybe that it is a biped.

BobZenor, the commentator in your linked video seems to have made an obvious error in his estimation of the the figure's size and speed, as he assumes that the "road" it crosses is 10 ft wide. It really appears to be the track width of one vehicle, possibly widened a little by wheel offset by more than one passage, but still no more than 6 ft wide, as that is the wheelbase limit of all vehicles except very large trucks with dual rear wheels. That throws his calculations for speed off by at least 40%, a very large error.

I had that same first impression but assumed he may have more knowledge of logging roads or whatever that is. I still can't make out the road. 

He probably saw it better than I since he zoomed it but from what I saw it could easily be some guy in the woods that doesn't like drones and apparently doesn't want to be videoed.  That is what it looked like to me. 

I must be behind the times.  I didn't realize civilian drones were that good.  There is a lot of potential for many people in the woods running from cameras in the sky.   It looks like there is potential there to perhaps film a bigfoot.

Hopefully if there is anything to this whoever took this would visit the site to do a comparison with him on the ground in the same place.  I couldn't get any sense of scale or even make out the relative proportions. 

I couldn't see it all until I opened this youtube video at 1080p.  It might be visible at lower resolutions but it is pretty clear in the closeup he does. Still it doesn't seem to be conclusive except maybe that it is a biped.

Thanks, much clearer!  However, as you and others have said, it's completely inconclusive.  I don't mean to be negative, but something like this is almost of no value, ultimately.

BFF Patron

There are two threads on this video.    As I said in the other one other than something brown and running on 2 feet you cannot tell what this is.   Normally BF do not run so I am wondering about hoax here.    Probably every drone video ever taken will be in this category in that you can never be close enough to get any fine details.  Unfortunately this plays right into a would be hoaxers game.   They don't even need to move the camera around to not let you see too much.      

Archived