Thinker Thunker William Reeve Interview

BigTreeWalker

Guest Crowlogic

^^^^^ I doubt it.  Never underestimate the Crow's power to ignore reality.

MIB

Reality and ignoring reality.  Oh please MIB you believe in a giant apeman roaming north America.  So sure let's talk about reality I'll dice my version of reality any time against your version of same.

Guest Crowlogic

Crow is back and "demanding" better pictures from someone like BTW that actually does field work?    Be careful what you ask for Crow.   BTW is one person that might get something you cannot explain away.  

Lemme guess in the time between my being suspended to my time returning you didn't find bigfoot did you?  And apparently nobody else in the world did either.  Yessir tramping the ol' outback isn't yielding anything for anyone now is it?

Guest Crowlogic

Very, very frustrating that the figure isn't just a little more detailed! The back story seems to be ligitimate and everything else adds up - professional film crew, remote, very hard to access location, witness on the scene who is knowledgeable of wildlife and the area and very unlikely to be perpetrating a hoax. If this was shot just a little closer and at better detail it could be very convincing indeed. As it is, unfortunately it goes in the pile of interesting but ultimately still unknown...........

Professional film crew is not a sure thing.  There is an equally poor video of a supposed bigfoot crossing a road at night and the video was made by a professional film crew.  Junk is junk no matter who filmed it.
This is a Imax quality film that won the Pasedena film festival. Its not junk...... This is what you guys have been asking for right????? If Bigfoot is real why hasn't Natgeo filmed it yet? We have all heard it a million times. Well there right there on the film is a hominoid anamoly in the middle of a Caribou herd.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285154/Its not the smoking gun of course because short of a body there is no such thing obviously. But you skeptics are no more interested in evidence than the man in the moon.Here are the facts....it was shot in remote northern Quebec. Its not a man on a moped. Its not a part of the film crew. Its dressed in all black, its not carrying a rifle. And it seems to be stalking Caribou.Its certainly compelling to me.
One more time.  It's too short, too distant and way way way too undetailed.  We're essentially looking at a black blob with a pimple on top.  Gee it's a classic blobsquatch.  When I call for quality graphic evidence I'm talking about this kind of quality.  Thunker managed to serve up a big bowl of blobsquatch and that's why that video shot 20+ years ago has not gone viral when it first happened. gorilla-front_1812433i_zpsrewc7fvy.jpg

Looks like the PGF to me........so save me your quality schpel.

Oh come on Norse if the PGF had been shot this close and this clear we'd  all be singing Kumbaya round the campfire cause you can't fake this type of quality imagery.  

BFF Patron

As of today I know of three BF pictures that have never been published, one of them being my own.     If I know of that many, how many are really out there?    Just that flies in the face of the skeptic claim that all photos are fake.    A hoaxer does not sit on a film for 15 years or have a BF picture creation they never show to the public.  I would be willing to bet there are pictures in boxes or dresser drawers that the photographer is unwilling to release for fear of ridicule.      Ask Bob Gimlin about ridicule!.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Oh come on Norse if the PGF had been shot this close and this clear we'd  all be singing Kumbaya round the campfire cause you can't fake this type of quality imagery.  

Exactly what details of the subject in a photo that clear would make you say " real bigfoot" or "can't be hoaxed" when you have no reference for what a real bigfoot looks like?

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

[quo

Please I won't trade sarcasm with you because.....

I find that hard to believe as seemingly every other single post you do, and you do it well enough on your own too.

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

As of today I know of three BF pictures that have never been published, one of them being my own.     If I know of that many, how many are really out there?    Just that flies in the face of the skeptic claim that all photos are fake.    A hoaxer does not sit on a film for 15 years or have a BF picture creation they never show to the public.  I would be willing to bet there are pictures in boxes or dresser drawers that the photographer is unwilling to release for fear of ridicule.      Ask Bob Gimlin about ridicule!.  

Sorry but this secret squirrel stuff has gotten a tad bit tired.  Stand and deliver or say nothing.

Yeah really.   I see you're keeping the bar set a bit on the low side.  But the fake gorilla in that cage owed more to Patty than it does to the photo I posted.  I have no doubt as to why that is either.

I have no "bar". No video is going to blow this open, Ive said it a million times.

But that prank video proves a point. The point is that a photo or video's "authenticity" is based on the viewers perception....nothing more. People thought they were in a real Gorilla cage, and when the Gorilla showed up? They never questioned it. Many had a visceral response of horror when touched by the costume.

The skeptical community will not accept Bigfoot based on a Nat Geo photo. Because the creature doesnt exist in their mind. Period. No matter how "good" the photo they will look for the zipper.

So therefore your "opinion" is about as worthless as a true believers in which every photo or video is a Sasquatch even if it requires red circles.

• Upvote 1

Looks like a cameraman who knew he was in danger of being caught on film.

That's what I have always thought, but if you watch the interview, the fellow who filmed it said there was no one from the film crew in that area.

Sorry but this secret squirrel stuff has gotten a tad bit tired.  Stand and deliver or say nothing.

OK, you don't think there is a bigfoot in this video. Thanks for playing.

2iiy7h0.jpg

Edited by Rockape
  • Upvote 2

Admin

I guess I missed the reason, but why was he reading a script during the "interview". It seems to me the witness was not speaking his own words, but reading a script provided to him.

I'm not trying to discredit the witness, but simply asking for clarification.

Assuming there is a good explanation, it makes it an interesting case.

Edited by gigantor

He is reading thunkers questions out loud and responding to them, is how I understand it.