Thinker Thunker William Reeve Interview

BigTreeWalker

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Person on a motorized transport.  3 wheeler, 4 wheeler, or 2 wheeler.   The progress of the thing is too linear.  That is to say there is no sense of step thrust but more like something on wheels.  Nevertheless it's no better than the Memorial Day footage or even Freeman.  It's too short and too far away.  Thinking it's a bigfoot is next to silly.

Now that you said that it looks like someone peddling, mountain bike?

Super cool interview, thanks. I thought this video was interesting, but his explanation makes it pretty certain to me. Love his final statements.

Guest Crowlogic

Watch the interview....it is NOT a person on a moped or anything like that. You would need a helo to fly it in there.

The linear motion and the crouching reminds me of some one stalking their prey.

Im not going to say its a Bigfoot either. Its the arctic. But its not one of the film crew, they are hundreds of miles from no where....who could it be?

So what if the crew didn't cross the river.  There only had to be people/person on the other side of the river.  Without us actually knowing via say google earth how remote and non populated the area was people can't automatically be ruled out.  Unless I miss my guess it's a darn sight easier to rule out bigfoot than it is to rule out a person.  As for Thunker well when he began begging for $$$ so he can pursue his great endeavors on youtube I unsubscribed.  And of course his shoehorning a group of cross country skiers into being bigfoot in Yellowstone that was more than enough to reason to add a laugh track to his musings.

With no proof it is easier to rule out Bigfoot....but thats a catch 22 isnt it? How do you prove something if you dismiss all evidence of its existence because you dont have proof.

Its the artic, I dont think Sasquatch with no fire, tools or clothes could live there. At least thats how I understand Sasquatch supposedly interact with the natural world. Without the trappings of humanity.

It sounds like from the interview and the remoteness of the place and their overflights of helos? That if its a human on the other side of the river that human is feral. He didnt get there like they did. This isnt Yellowstone with a giant lodge residing over the hill. This human or thing is not a Japanese tourist riding his bicycle thru the park.

I see it stalking Caribou...whats alarming to me is that it doesnt have a gun or even a spear. Just how feral is this guy or whatever? You can also see the herd react to its presence.

I plan on buying this documentary, so I can see it in full context.

Crow, So we who weren't there, can judge the reported remoteness of the area over someone who was... Okay.

• Upvote 3

As I said before regardless of what you think about Thinker Thunker this wasn't about him. I posted it for the interview.

• Upvote 1

Very, very frustrating that the figure isn't just a little more detailed!

The back story seems to be ligitimate and everything else adds up - professional film crew, remote, very hard to access location, witness on the scene who is knowledgeable of wildlife and the area and very unlikely to be perpetrating a hoax. If this was shot just a little closer and at better detail it could be very convincing indeed. As it is, unfortunately it goes in the pile of interesting but ultimately still unknown...........

Guest Crowlogic

The back story seems to be ligitimate and everything else adds up - professional film crew, remote, very hard to access location, witness on the scene who is knowledgeable of wildlife and the area and very unlikely to be perpetrating a hoax. If this was shot just a little closer and at better detail it could be very convincing indeed. As it is, unfortunately it goes in the pile of interesting but ultimately still unknown...........

Professional film crew is not a sure thing.  There is an equally poor video of a supposed bigfoot crossing a road at night and the video was made by a professional film crew.  Junk is junk no matter who filmed it.

Guest Crowlogic

Crow, So we who weren't there, can judge the reported remoteness of the area over someone who was... Okay.

A good researcher (Thunker is hardly one) would have made an attempt of location and mapped it.  Furthermore just because it's "remote" for a bunch of media types as in a Nat Geo project dosen't mean a local person out scoping the herd for dinner or future dinner just didn't happen to be on location.  Nat Geo was there to see and film those animals so you can bet it was all happening at a known converging spot for cameras and rifles if desired.  Five will get you ten a local lead them there.  You don't think those Nat Geo guys just went exploring until something neat appeared to film. Do you think they were naturalists?  No they were a mega media film crew.   Also   the crew was copperted in and don't cha think local eyes and local grapevine might have lead a hearty soul out there to see a real live film crew from Nat Geo?  .  From the video it didn't look like the weather and season were murderously harsh.  Looks kind green and mild.  It's a minimally interesting video but as in all things bigfoot it's a false alarm until proven otherwise.  

Edited by Crowlogic

All good assumptions Crow, and I do agree with you. But a good researcher also wouldn't take these assumptions and then say that's the way it was. They are just possibilities, as is its actually being a bigfoot is a possibility. Throwing out any information creates bias.

But its never close enough to find the "zipper".

Professional film crew is not a sure thing.  There is an equally poor video of a supposed bigfoot crossing a road at night and the video was made by a professional film crew.  Junk is junk no matter who filmed it.

This is a Imax quality film that won the Pasedena film festival. Its not junk...... This is what you guys have been asking for right????? If Bigfoot is real why hasn't Natgeo filmed it yet? We have all heard it a million times. Well there right there on the film is a hominoid anamoly in the middle of a Caribou herd.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285154/

Its not the smoking gun of course because short of a body there is no such thing obviously. But you skeptics are no more interested in evidence than the man in the moon.

Here are the facts....it was shot in remote northern Quebec. Its not a man on a moped. Its not a part of the film crew. Its dressed in all black, its not carrying a rifle. And it seems to be stalking Caribou.

Its certainly compelling to me.

• Upvote 3

I have to say, after seeing this, it doesn't look like someone with a backpack.

Looks like it's dragging a small animal then throws it over it's shoulder with it's right hand.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I have to say, after seeing this, it doesn't look like someone with a backpack.

Looks like it's dragging a small animal then throws it over it's shoulder with it's right hand.

Trail bike and water bottle or back pack or sling.

Unlikely wild grasp at straws.   It requires ignoring most of what the filmmaker, who was there, said, and replacing it with stuff of your own, who were not, to suggest such a thing.   That's a swing and a miss.   Try again ... ?

Edit ... I think I need to add something.   Why are you trying so hard to discredit this filmmaker yet in other threads trying to push your own incredible events?    Have you stopped to consider your motives?  

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 4