If Bigfoot Were Real.

Incorrigible1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:18 PM, BigTreeWalker said:

In other words, if the pile is steaming it might be worth it.

I analyzed a few steaming piles and they kept identifying back to the same guy.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DWA said:

We need to put another article in Scientific American.  Let me propose a title:  If Crowlogic Ever Read Or Thought About This Topic

Interesting you should mention him. After all  you my ffriend   are just as biased  as him.

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic
On 7/15/2016 at 9:51 AM, DWA said:

We need to put another article in Scientific American.  Let me propose a title:  If Crowlogic Ever Read Or Thought About This Topic

Actually the entire subject of bigfoot is not worth anyone's time.  

Edited by Crowlogic

Incorrect as usual, Crow.  Bigfoot is very worth my time.    It is YOU that is not worth my time.

MIB

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Crowlogic said:

You are right Crowlogic ! it really is not worth anyone's time looking at the subject of bigfoot.  But we are not talking or writing about the subject of bigfoot on this thread. How I see it is that we are talking or writing about a subject of a Scientific American journal about bigfoot. I am not sure about  Incorrigible1  or how he / she feels about the subject. But I sure would like to know? I try not to ignore people and try to show an interest on a subject I hold dear.

How would you feel Crow if you felt like some one down playing some one that has just some more knowledge then one is being down played? I mean in a way you look up to this person for their knowledge. What if I was to tell you that his knowledge is on Q , But he has the back ground and experience to back up his theories.

See Crow if you were not interested you would have left, but you have stayed . So what's playing out in your mind about this subject that keeps you here? Really ! If I was you and the way you have been speaking out I would have bugged out a long time ago. Nope you stuck it out and you keep coming back for punishment. So what is it that bothers you?

Bigfoots is not a normal subject to be sticking around with. I do it cause it helps and I know what I saw and am not afraid to share it. But I gather you know this about already. Right ?You know that writing to you is like Star Wars. (Metaphorically) I am the light force and you are the dark force and my is to change you into the light force. What a task?  But yet you have stayed when you could have left? so what keeps you here? 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:31 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Interesting you should mention him. After all  you my ffriend   are just as biased  as him.

No I'm not.  No one is biased who bases his opinion entirely on the evidence.

Were I biased...you'd be able to prove it.  But not being acquainted with the evidence nor considering it worth your time...you're not.  You and Crow are in the boat that everyone is in on the frontiers of science.  Except the ones doing the work.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:42 AM, Crowlogic said:

See, Crow, this is your problem, illustrated times beyond counting here.  ^^^4,731 POSTS.  You deal from your emotions when it comes to this topic.  You "believed," having analyzed none of the evidence.  You violently oscillated to the extreme opposite opinion when proof didn't become available on your tight time schedule.  And again, you did it without benefit of evidence.  You keep oscillating; today PG is real tomorrow it's fake, for only one.

The only thing your opinion is really worth here is pointing out the pits into which those can fall who want others to do their work for them.  It's a human thing; we all have it with regard to something.  But with regard to this?  4,731 POSTS, man.  And still nothing that would cause anyone who's done the work to rethink his stance.

Edited by DWA

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

If Bigfoot were real, portals, portals, everywhere.

So your big hairy stinky buddy could come view his favorite human at any time and commune with him in telepathic bliss.

Whacking trees, hooting, howling at his heart's contents so that his human could appreciate him more for all his "communicativeness".

Occasionally he would rip heads of of babies and small animals such as elk, chipmunks, bambi and thumper to reinforce his street cred (can't be seen as too much of a softy if you're a paranormal fangy fossil who scares the bejesus out of every one and is terrified of people, simultaneously).

And of course he would be everywhere, around the nearest tree, just waiting for you to be able to discern his magnificent camouflage and evasion techniques. Of course he would want you to get out your video cam as well so you could post your unique, first ever, sensational discovery to Youtube. 

crikey, another blur.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

Guest Crowlogic

I've given this if bigfoot existed thing a bit more thought.  Now if bigfoot were real it would likely fart really, really loud.  I suspect we could expect blasts on the scale of Krakatoa to be rumbling out of the hills and forests quite often.  However as it stands now the hills are only alive with the sound of music. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Crowlogic said:

I've given this if bigfoot existed thing a bit more thought.  Now if bigfoot were real it would likely fart really, really loud.  I suspect we could expect blasts on the scale of Krakatoa to be rumbling out of the hills and forests quite often.  However as it stands now the hills are only alive with the sound of music. :rolleyes:

Well maybe that's what we keep smelling when we are in the field , and this is what we describe what it smells like Crow. So who knows ? :) I just know that it is very toxic and not refreshing at all.

2 hours ago, Crowlogic said:

Now if bigfoot were real it would likely fart really, really loud.  I suspect we could expect blasts on the scale of Krakatoa

Yes, indeed they do.   Your hyperbole is out of proportion, but as farts go, it was loud .. and long ... and I was very happy to be upwind thus not in a position to comment on the smell.   

MIB

Edited by MIB

4 hours ago, Crowlogic said:

That did it.  You are now crossed off of my guest list for the dinner party.  You might have enjoyed it too.  I was planning to break out the good china and silver for this one.

I suspect they have a cloaking mechanism in such situations, especially after raiding a radish field. One can not be sure of exactly why the cloak, but substantial gas is my primary suspicion. On the other hand excessive gas might be a defense mechanism as well, gassing the area and leaving no alternative but to leave and not investigate. I have wished for a similar ability of both of the above at times. Imagine that you could simply vanish when an embarrassing moment is upon you,I'll be danged if they don't just disappear, on the other hand I have come close to the second option as my wife will testify.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot