Sasquatch and Cannabis

hiflier

Hi everyone. Since the Forum is in Summer mode and a bit on the quieter side I thought it might be fun to introduce what I think is a subject not mentioned before. Sasquatch vs. cannabis. We know there are fields of the herb hidden in many places and no doubt hidden right in the middle of Sasquatch habitat. As a forager would the creature nibble on the plant and find out that it's ahem, a little more than just a plant? Would the consumption alter the creature's normal demeanor and if so in what way. Turn it into a hysterically laughing animal or perhaps a more passive one?

Would a witness who was growing the crop NOT report a sighting of Sasquatch harvesting the goods to anyone? I Sasquatch sees Humans cutting and piling the herb would it do a copycat maneuver and then find out why all the fuss? As an added on idea might a habituation scenario operate on supplying the plant to the creature for it's consumption and what would that mean to the Sasquatch/Human relationship on a psychological level- especially if the animal experienced the effects that Humans do? Would it even make the connection between consumption and effect? If this has been discussed before then maybe posting a link would help get the ball rolling.

• Upvote 1

If one makes the assumption bigfoot is a primate, and their system might react similar to a human's, there is a requirement to heat the cannabis to make the THC react within our systems and produce intoxicating results. Either smoking, baking, or frying are the most usual methods to cause the THC to become a psychoactive ingredient. FYI

They might see growers doing it. But they have no clue or idea what it does or why the humans are growing and cutting it ect. Like Incorrigible said, it's gotta be heated to unlock the properties in resin glands. The vegetable matter has no effect what so ever. So if they eat it raw it's probably gonna make them mad when it catches in their throats and chokes them. So a habituation situation, would only come about if the dumb people are making brownies for the Bigfoot... And there are reports of Bigfoot being drunk on fermented apples just like bears get drunk on them.. Whether they understand the effect of it, well we'll never know.

Well, I guess that ends this thread. Unless the nutritional value would be enough to have the DEA hire Bigfoots to get rid of the illegal fields by consuming them ;) It STILL doesn't address the other questions in the OP though. Like would a grower report a BF seen eating the crop.......probably doubt it.

I'm just wondering if Bigfoot prefers papers or a bong.

As far as the growers reporting a sighting, I doubt it, most are illegals and this could also be the cause of some of the missing 411 cases when they go missing.

56 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Well, I guess that ends this thread. Unless the nutritional value would be enough to have the DEA hire Bigfoots to get rid of the illegal fields by consuming them ;) It STILL doesn't address the other questions in the OP though. Like would a grower report a BF seen eating the crop.......probably doubt it.

You might make a fortune selling bigfoot Bic lighters and Zigzag rolling papers.

Admin
2 hours ago, hiflier said:

I have seen a couple of reports where a grower reported a sighting, but it was to associates and not officially.

I would think that if a grower were to find significant losses from BF eating their crop, they would try to remedy the situation...

It is my understanding that those growing areas are very well defended and boobytrapped. Doubt that BF gets very close to them if they can avoid it.

Yep, I can see it now: Satellite surveillance images showing a wad of Sasquatches munching their way though a victory garden :) But on that subject one would think a grower would be on alert if even a small amount looked eaten. To a grower it might look like pilfering- until they saw the footprints that is.

If remedying the situation involves shooting or poison then hey, find the "garden" find a carcass. If one gets out of the area alive themselves that is :aikido:

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

If one makes the assumption bigfoot is a primate, and their system might react similar to a human's, there is a requirement to heat the cannabis to make the THC react within our systems and produce intoxicating results. Either smoking, baking, or frying are the most usual methods to cause the THC to become a psychoactive ingredient. FYI

That isn't true.  You don't have to burn the THC to get the buzz.  

Cancer patients are learning to use ethanol to extract the oil, and then at low temperature, cook off the ethanol, leaving the whole cannabinoid oil.  It may appear an odd thing, but we humans have an endocannabinoid immune system.  And cannabis oil has 70 different cannabinoids which unhealthy cells have receptors for - but healthy cells don't.  The endocannabinoids "fit" the hollow receptors in unhealthy cells, and the cell initiates apoptosis.

One has to start out with extremely low doses - first time the equivalent of what would fit on the tip of a toothpick - but that has to be divided into three doses for that first day, and for three days.  That gives the patient time to build up a "tolerance" level in order to not be stoned.  Double that for three days, on and on for three months.

You sure make a lot of assumptions.

Edited by FarArcher
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, FarArcher said:

That isn't true.  You don't have to burn the THC to get the buzz.  

Cancer patients are learning to use ethanol to extract the oil, and then at low temperature, cook off the ethanol, leaving the whole cannabinoid oil.  It may appear an odd thing, but we humans have an endocannabinoid immune system.  And cannabis oil has 70 different cannabinoids which unhealthy cells have receptors for - but healthy cells don't.  The endocannabinoids "fit" the hollow receptors in unhealthy cells, and the cell initiates apoptosis.

One has to start out with extremely low doses - first time the equivalent of what would fit on the tip of a toothpick - but that has to be divided into three doses for that first day, and for three days.  That gives the patient time to build up a "tolerance" level in order to not be stoned.  Double that for three days, on and on for three months.

You sure make a lot of assumptions.

By all means, I'm sure you're positive bigfoot is capable of your odd contortions.

Maybe there are reports of bigfoot toting around containers of ethanol, too.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Bigfoot's natural diet probably does not include tough fibrous nasty tasting weeds.

You can leave him cookie consumables though.

Hopefull it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

His whole take on humans will change, and you will have created a Bigfoot junkie.

Maybe he will pose for pictures and give DNA samples for cookie rewards,

6 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

By all means, I'm sure you're positive bigfoot is capable of your odd contortions.

Maybe there are reports of bigfoot toting around containers of ethanol, too.

You are incorrect on the intoxication effects of cannabis.  

I only mentioned the ethanol to demonstrate that those who purchase for cancer want to derive ALL the oil present.

The natural cannabis plant in the fall is almost dripping with oil in the buds.  No need to burn it.  You're just wrong - and that's not my fault.

I'll look forward to future installations of your commentary for further enlightenment of your considerable knowledge.  

Edited by FarArcher
  • Upvote 1

Didn't Jerry crew report 55 gallon barrels of ethanol being tossed about the job site down in bluff creek. "Just the ethanol ones..never could figure that one out..."

As for heating it to activate the the components, perhaps they leave in the sun, or have some means of localizing heat (geothermal? "Yeah, bro...I call it 'purple magma'")

A friend of a friend, I swear(!)has talked to growers up in Humboldt co. who said when they put in a patch of plants they also plant some a short distance away for the BF's otherwise they'll lose up to half the crop to some unseen yet noisy creatures. They also said that when planting these sites they'll call out and announce to the BF's that "this patch is for us, and that patch is for you guys.." which they reported was an arrangement the BF's respected. Go figure..

As for them making cannabis oil, that would take a pretty dang dedicated beast..now if they went old school, they could make "hashsquatch"......

sorry, couldn't resist it...

All sorts of creatures eat the stuff, no reason BF's would be any different, heck all that fiber may be the cause of those enormous piles of scat folks report from time to time

"Keeps Tomak regular.."

Well you see officer, I was out in the deep woods, tending to my tomato plants I have out there....   I'd bet most of the local cops know about both the growers and the BF's.

Why do you think they call it "skunk bud"?

Certainly not for the big bushy tail with the sporty white stripes...

Is that the weed or are we surrounded by sasquatch?

I dunno, but either way, we gotta protect that box of ding dongs in the tent.....

GZ, you owe me a keyboard for the last post and a monitor for the one before. Oh yes, and a fresh cup of coffee! ;) 

See? I told you guys talking about Sask-hooch would be fun. And just when everyone thought that the Samurai Chatter meant BF had language. NAH! it's what BF's sound like when they laugh hysterically after they spark one up. More than one forest fire has been ignited after one of them carelessly tossed a roach into the thicket while singing "Don't Lomtorg that joint my friend"

And THAT my friends is more in the spirit of this thread :) Thanks GZ for getting the ball well rolling.