Sasquatch and Cannabis

hiflier

Guest ChasingRabbits

The image of a giant all mellowed out and getting munchies is too good. Thanks hiflier!

BFF Patron

Makes you wonder if Eastern enlightened hominins like Yeren, Almasty, etc. are more familiar with the various uses and antioxidant properties of said weed.   As an aside I am not feeling a buzz but my postcount is down 4000 of so posts with the new platform?  

Edited by bipedalist

One cannot discount the possible roles psychotropics may have played in the cognitive and social development of BF.  Virtually every culture mankind has come up with has integrated these substances to one degree or another.

• Upvote 1

"Yeah....I got it off one of the pinks.....it's pretty good stuff.......

I call it 'screaming dwarf' ....yknow? He he he he..."

"Yeah...funny...he he he he...you get their cooler, too?"

"No, but they had this box of ding dongs in their tent....here"

"Duudphsh!  Theeesh rrrrgh ghrrheath!"

• Upvote 1

Guest ChasingRabbits

Regarding au naturel hallucinogens, jimson weed could be something BFs can chew on and get a high. Also the psilocybin (magic) mushrooms require minimal processing (like cooking) and can be used immediately. But this is only provided that BF physiology can get high from these things. For all we know typical "human" foods like hotdogs, peanut butter, Milky Way bars,  etc. might get 'em high.......:D

The mushrooms would certainly have an effect. Parodies noted reports of the BF's eating mushrooms in the Hoopa region, or that locals thought they do...so if they're already picking specific species then they may have a more extensive mycological knowledge than we suspect. 

While I don't know if any psilocybin/amanita species are indigenous to every area frequented by BF's, perhaps that's what all the migration is about, or even the reported trading with NA' s in the past.

It's been postulated that humans actually developed basic agricultural techniques in order to provide supplies of psychotropic plants for their shamans, so who's to say BF aren't "Party Mushroomspore"s of a sort?

Maybe it all started when some UC Humboldt grad student was trying to come up with unique items for gifting the forest giants out behind the dorms....

"If this doesn't get their attention, I give up!"   Months later he's out placing mason jars, agar kits, and works by Huxley out on tree stumps....let the games begin! That's when they really started playing with our minds!

Doh! And it wasn't supposed to be "party mushroomspore" it should have read "Patty Mushroomspore" as akin to Johnny Appleseed....

dang that spell check and my apathetical approach to proofreading!

Hmmm, now are we sure that that is the problem GZ? Or have you perhaps been out partying a bit with a Patty spore yourself ;) Perhaps a little too much habituating, LOL. You know with the chest sizes these creatures have I'd be a little surprised when the bong comes back around that there's anything left for us skins. The true definition of party animals hee-hee.  

• Upvote 1

Lol! Now I guess we're even on who owes who a keyboard.......

It does quite rather redefine "habit-uating" doesn't it?

As for the their chest size, well...you oughtta see the bowls they load! 

"Dang, bro! That was half my bag!"

"'Party Being', thank you very much!" Or is it "relict party hominid"?

You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em outta the park!

As for the device, I do recall Jerry crew remarking that culverts had been tossed around...."nah...too small...find another one....hey! is that a drum of ethanol?"

Home brew some beer so yeasty that you can chew it, then put a couple of gallons of it out.  Supposedly that works for yeti.  Puts them to sleep.