Sasquatch and Cannabis

hiflier

7 minutes ago, guyzonthropus said:

That's why I always travel with at least one supermodel on hand, usually a second on standby, just in case.....

Bragging or complaining?   ::takes bong hit::

Well, if you think the supermodels are high-maitainence(!?) you oughtta see those dang truffle bunnies! Yikes!

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

At least supermodels are not known to leave holes in your landscaping like the truffle bunnies.  

BFF Patron

You are probably right about that.    

I dunno....

I had a couple supermodels a while back,  and one night I said"can you dig it?" 

The next morning I look out the kitchen window to see the blonde one out there with a shovel, just a diggin' away like nobody's business! Holes everywhere!

"I ain't found nothin' yet, but I bet I do in the next one I dig!" 

Gotta love that kinda enthusiasm, if not the cognition...

the gardener wasn't too happy..

"Those models got to go! They worse than truffle bunny...least bunny not dig for gold"

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Well as Alice in Wonderland said, 'cid (alice acid)

or was it Mary Poppins (and what could you hear on Abbey Road played backwards?)

The red pill makes you bigger the blue pill makes you small, (and the ones that Mother gives you)

Make you slick but not sick.

So maybe they all dropped owsley and were digging their own rabbit holes, the ones that alice sends you.

Where Bigfoots are known to dwell.

The jiggypotomus was bottomups with the bunny and the film crew.

Hidden in some dark cave waiting for fararcher and the counter stalkers.

and slith the jabberwocky and woo woo woo.

The night trains is coming through.

Weird hairy babies are next on this particular menu.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

If my cats are any indication of an animal knowing what will give them a buzz, then I am sure a Sasquatch over all the millennia would have discovered the medicinal properties of many plants, other animals seem to do so, so why wouldn't the most intelligent specie yet in the wild not do so. By my experience you do not have to heat cannabis to get the effect, it just takes longer to find the bloodstream through the stomach, and I can testify that oral consumption is a viable method, of course that was many years ago as I grew up in the 70s when the stuff was much less concentrated. Natural cannabis, or hemp, is not nearly as capable of producing the THC, it is the cultivars and hybrids of the plant that today are so potent. They don't call um skunk apes for nothin.....

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 1

My guess is they will eat anything to maintain a weight of 500+ pounds. That's one hungry creature. Bears are entering their put-on-the-fat time of year and so the competition for calories and protein should soon see a spike of some kind. Huckleberries and blueberries are peaking too and the...uh....weed? might be giving off it's typical aroma in the summer heat.  

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Animals often eat crops in the woods as they crave the sweat salts that are left on the leafs by the growers.

Perhaps the claymores and the bouncing betties, razor wire and booby traps that are used will wind up providing a body for the type specimen advocates?

I be Bigfoot would really like candied hemp seed cakes.

Set a few out and after he gets used to them he will follow you around like a puppy.

Of course you will then need to do an intervention and send him to rehab.

3 hours ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

Animals often eat crops in the woods as they crave the sweat salts that are left on the leafs by the growers.

Perhaps the claymores and the bouncing betties, razor wire and booby traps that are used will wind up providing a body for the type specimen advocates?

I be Bigfoot would really like candied hemp seed cakes.

Set a few out and after he gets used to them he will follow you around like a puppy.

Of course you will then need to do an intervention and send him to rehab.

But then someone would have to do an intervention on ME and send me to the nut house when I told the stories. Sort of a BF's revenge if you will.

Edited by hiflier

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

But then someone would have to do an intervention on ME and send me to the nut house when I told the stories. Sort of a BF's revenge if you will.

Don't worry they won't send you to the funny farm for believing in Bigfoot.  ;)

Only voices in your head telling you to do things...

The voices in my head told me that...

Probably just too much product.