Sasquatch: Bear In Human Form?

hiflier

Well it's pretty easy for anyone to confirm if I edited my post......seriously?!

Your in such a tizzy you cannot even read straight.

And sorry, but I don't take advice from Internet sock puppets that make fun of my material when they have none of their own and are scared to even show their face.

1 minute ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Gee, he only used to run the site. Not too bright, but full of bluster. Like a whoopie cushion.

It was before his time, I don't begrudge him that.

But Bipto is a perfect example of the point I was trying to make about being drummed off here.

2 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Gee, he only used to run the site. Not too bright, but full of bluster. Like a whoopie cushion.

Oh, but he's one in a thousand, just listen to him.

He used to run the site.  Is that supposed to have anything to do with the topic in this thread?  I guarantee, you walk outside your door onto Castro street, ask one hundred people who Bipto is, and not one person will know.  Ask a thousand.  Ask those you supply towels to - no one will know any Bigtoe, or Bipwo, or whoever it is.

Not too bright - but plenty enough to stay a few jumps in front of you - is this the best you and Norse got?

I mean, I thought you guys were supposed to run me out of here.  You're really not very good at this.

Well maybe I was wrong.....he still cannot read, won't own up to what he says and takes no interest that the founder of the BFF was drummed out of here on a unsubstantiated claim.

Norse, I use a bridge every other day.  I have no idea who built it, and frankly, I don't care.  I don't know who founded what, I don't know who did what - and frankly, I don't care.  I'm a just a bad person.

What unsubstantiated claim?  Are passers-by aware of some unsubstantiated claim that apparently has zero effect on the topic at hand?  And took place apparently years ago?  Am I supposed to find a gypsy and get her to conjure up the spirits and give me a detailed explanation of the events in question?  Why would I?  I find that as fascinating as trying to determine the inventor of my shop broom.

And Incorrigible, you better believe you're not running me out.  Not on your best day, and on my worst.  You haven't exposed anything - just another dog yapping at the dark, and the neighborhood has plenty of those.

Each time you attack me, you come up a bit short.  My best advice is to ignore my posts and you'll not continue to suffer setbacks.  But do what you want.  I'm not the one getting embarrassed each time.

And I notice that you have a high opinion of "your job."  If it really was your job, you'd be fired for incompetence.

Edited by FarArcher
  • Upvote 1

LongTabber, how ha doin'?

Let me guess, you'll feign you don't know him, either. Hey, you pull off that clueless persona really well.

LongTabber.  LongTabber.  Is he the homeless guy who washes windshields at the corner of main and third, or maybe one of your clients?

How am I supposed to know LongTabber?  He must have impressed or scared you - 

You provide comedic relief. Sad an admin hasn't been about, lately. We don't generally tolerate such.

• Upvote 1

People can go back and reread our interaction, it's nothing like what your describing.

We have just as much right to these threads and our opinion as you do.

This whole thing started when Patterson Gimlin called you out on your claims....that's when you turned into Rambo and basically told me I was an idiot because I have not had my own sighting, or that I'm a hunter hunting the wrong animal, or that I don't listen to your advice.

Dude, just erect a statue of yourself so we can all burn candles around the base!

In the mean time maybe go out and find some collaborating evidence for these three troupes of Bigfeets you have bracketed

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, norseman said:

People can go back and reread our interaction, it's nothing like what your describing.

We have just as much right to these threads and our opinion as you do.

This whole thing started when Patterson Gimlin called you out on your claims....that's when you turned into Rambo and basically told me I was an idiot because I have not had my own sighting, or that I'm a hunter hunting the wrong animal, or that I don't listen to your advice.

Dude, just erect a statue of yourself so we can all burn candles around the base!

In the mean time maybe go out and find some collaborating evidence for these three troupes of Bigfeets you have bracketed

I never addressed you in particular on your personal sighting or lack of sighting, nor did I tell you you were hunting the wrong animal.  I have said some folks were hunting the wrong animal, but you were not included.

That which is obvious and understood, doesn't need to be stated.

Oh.  And the three different locations?

I refuse to make the mistakes everyone makes.  One of my associates a week or two ago coming back from #3, on isolated private property, had a nice sized log chunked right in the middle of the road, right in front of him, blocking it.  No, we'll do it properly - which the equipment costs a ton of money - or we'll wait until we can.

You see, I'm not the only one that knows what needs to be done, in what sequence, exactly where, and how.  

It's a whole new world when you don't have to look for them.

42 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

You provide comedic relief. Sad an admin hasn't been about, lately. We don't generally tolerate such.

I don't know who LT is.  I don't care who LT is.

What is your fascination with this LongTabber?  You keep mentioning LT?  Is LT a bear?  A man?  A bearman?  Special friend?

You're saying the admin has no sense of humor, and can't appreciate humor?  That's sad.  In fact, that's so sad, I don't believe you.

"We don't generally tolerate such."  Who exactly are you?  Aside from the self-appointed general skeptic, are you a major stockholder?  I get the feeling you generally don't tolerate much of anything.  Don't believe in BF, but live at a BF forum.  I don't believe in fairies - the mythical kind - but I don't live at fairy websites.  Must be a flaw in my character.

So, what's your feeling on bears in human form?  Think some genetic engineering is going on?  To be a sceptic, you sure spend a lot of time here, and surely you must have an opinion.

56 minutes ago, FarArcher said:

I never addressed you in particular on your personal sighting or lack of sighting, nor did I tell you you were hunting the wrong animal.  I have said some folks were hunting the wrong animal, but you were not included.

That which is obvious and understood, doesn't need to be stated.

Oh.  And the three different locations?

I refuse to make the mistakes everyone makes.  One of my associates a week or two ago coming back from #3, on isolated private property, had a nice sized log chunked right in the middle of the road, right in front of him, blocking it.  No, we'll do it properly - which the equipment costs a ton of money - or we'll wait until we can.

You see, I'm not the only one that knows what needs to be done, in what sequence, exactly where, and how.  

It's a whole new world when you don't have to look for them.

Yes.....because I'm sure a troupe of 800 lbs animals are going to patiently wait for you on a piece of private property while you "sort it out".:huh:

On 8/17/2016 at 5:45 PM, FarArcher said:

When I say something, you can bank it.  May not understand it, may find it counter-intuitive, may find it offensive, or may find me offensive - and I have no problem with that.  But you can bank it.  As a young man, accurate information was to be gathered by me and reported to my superiors.  No room for exaggeration, no room for speculation.  Accuracy was paramount.  It just got to be a habit I've carried through the years.

(from post #1 of the now-locked thread you started today)

"Obstinance seems to be the order of the day, here.  Everyone digs their heels in to hold their own personal beliefs, and no one learns a thing."

While I can agree with the sentiment that holding onto limiting beliefs can inhibit one's ability to learn, I reluctantly have to point out that saying "EVERYONE digs their heels in to hold their own personal beliefs, and no one learns a thing" seems like an exaggeration. I don't believe that you know EVERYONE well enough to make such a definitive statement. It seems to me that somebody so careful to only present "accurate information" would not say something that is almost certainly false.

Personally, I have learned a lot here by releasing many of my personal beliefs so there is at least one person less than 'everyone' digging in their heels and at least one more than 'no one' that has learned something. I do realize of course that just because I said it doesn't mean all who read it will believe me. I'll try not to get too upset if that happens.

I used to have a grey wolf - just over 7' long, and his weight varied seasonally between 170-175 pounds.

Just a suggestion... maybe sharing pictures of this majestic 7' long animal might add to your credibility here. I'd love to see some of them.

Just a suggestion... maybe sharing pictures of this majestic 7' long animal might add to your credibility here. I'd love to see some of them.

Incoming!!! Take cover!

9 hours ago, norseman said:

But Bipto is a perfect example of the point I was trying to make about being drummed off here.

Norseman

He had his chance and he could have stuck around . He did not have to be run off at all and was very credible. See this is what I do not get about this site. See for the most respected folks they are no longer here no more. So does that make them credible since they were the ones who had dish it out on the ones who have had encounters and stuck it out.

See my profile says I joined in 2010 but in reality I really joined this forum in 2000 after my first encounter. So I know how this forum was back then and it was a gauntlet of punishment. But if you have the proof you never give up but you also keep tight lip on certain aspect of this creature existence.

Why should we give hoaxers a chance at trying to fool us. When we in the know, know they cannot by testing these creatures.I know that Hifler started this thread about them maybe being bear in some way. Yes maybe they may act and move like bears where as they might not be like bears. They might eat the same food as bear but they do not follow the same path as bear. These guys are thinkers as bears are not in a way as man. They think like us but in a higher scale on a primitive way.

I see where Faracher comes from as calling them as clans as where I would say more tribal. See I see them as they hold their family far and out of the way.  As the males will go and do the hunting and the patrols like chimps. Maybe they patrol in two or threes but never alone and I am pretty sure the young females travel along as well. The strides that I have seen tells me that they can go for miles in over night ventures and can be back with their tribe in no problem. But like I said I still have learning and dropping one would not be easy but would be a well planned endeavor.  But it would have to be kept very well secretive since the power to be would not want the info of what these creatures have to get out.

I want to learn about their aggression since I have so far not have experience this with them.I have only heard of this aggression twice or actually tree times now and one I am not sure I cannot talk about. I believe that this third aggression has some thing to do with the weather. Since it being so hot this year and water being low and no rain.

LongTabber, how ha doin'?

Let me guess, you'll feign you don't know him, either. Hey, you pull off that clueless persona really well.

Incorrigible1

I do not think that this is LongTabber. I can say that I was at a meeting in Michigan where I heard something that I cannot talk about that has to do with aggression of these creatures that I do not understand. Which does have me wondering about Fararcher? There are similar events but not in the same order that are being researched.

I have heard of cows and horses that have been clawed here in my area of research. I believe it to be that of a rogue Bigfoot in my area which may lead to my first encounter to aggression. I am hoping to document what I can when I find this.