Sasquatch: Bear In Human Form?

hiflier

1 hour ago, norseman said:

No!

I have no idea what Organization you were apart of....but I'm assuming it was professional and contained superb fighting men. Right? I'm also going to guess that they did NOT have their families with them? Right?

How would your exfil had gone if you had to drag grandma along? Or stop and feed the baby? Boiled down to brass tacks your military career is not based off of this template.

The Apache were some of the baddest guerilla fighters in the history of mankind..... And their women and children lived on BIA reservations. And was ultimately their Achilles heel.

You say you encountered giant stealth bigfoots, awesome. Does Patty from the PGF match that description? Would it not make sense that there would be a large variance in the species?

Wait!

You said the Apache were great guerrilla fighters since they left their women and children behind on a reservation.  You said that.  

Make up your mind - you can't have it both ways.  

That last group simply got cornered by 5,000 men.  They were worn out, and had been run into the ground.  And on that ground, they had women and children with them.  

I'm not asking to have it both ways. They evidently should not have had a few women and children with them. Right? Probably limited their mobility and they got boxed in.

Little matter.....Geronimo himself had already jumped the reservation three times by 86.

And NO Apache did not have a habit of including women and children in war parties.....did your military unit think it a good idea to include women and children on combat patrols???? Can we drop the schemantics please?

That's not what you said.

You're pretty good at that.  Make a broad statement, it's got an error, and then want to explain it away.

Whatever.

Not once did I say, nor did you mention - war parties.  

Just a WAG on my part, but I'd suggest that the 5,000 troops concentrating on this smaller area of Arizona had much more to do with their capture than the fact they had women and children with them.

And the word you're looking for is "semantics."

*slaps forehead*

No by "baddest guerilla fighter",  I meant the Apache men that stayed on the reservation and grew corn.

And why didn't they flee to Mexico, like they always did? 5000 men? Why for your group that would have been a snap to sneak through!

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Farcher

Those small groups would split that division up I tell you ! But thats not how I have encountered them in my area to a argressive nature. I would say that if they did get that way it would be at the same times of hunting and me being on their turf. At first  I realy thought that they could realy kill the crap out of me and still know they can.  Alot of researchers walk into the woods and most of them come back alive.  I go out with my son and he has encounters with them and he stays calm. See what I am trying to get is at the agression and where they draw the line . I mean we are humans but they live wild so does that make them manimal (you know man/animal).

My first encounter with this thing my dog tracked it's movement while it snuck around the camp. I trusted that dog with my life so when that dog barked there was some thing there. But it also scared the crap out of that dog as well as us on my first encounter.

Faracher

I to heard this low growl that hit us hard while we were going to walk into these thick pines up in Huron National Forest Michigan. We thought it was from A-10 flying over but there were none that day. We felt our chest like vibrate from the growl or moan. It was like what ever was in there did not want us in there so we backed out back wards.

But this site realy hammered me hard with the evidence I had and said it was pipe being blown by air. But they were not there and we were. I have seen them and know them and still learning. Still not sure what I will do if one decides to cross my path. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. Thats how i see it. No one will know though.

SB,

What you've chronicled is precisely why 99.99% of those with personal encounters will never darken the doorstep of this (or any other) BF website.

Remember, the only thing a so-called BF researcher totally hates...another BF researcher.

Also, I didn't realize the job of some members was to steer a thread...into the ground...when it went badly for them personally.

IMO, speaks to how juvenile behavior can ruin an otherwise cogent discussion.

36 minutes ago, Yuchi1 said:

SB,

What you've chronicled is precisely why 99.99% of those with personal encounters will never darken the doorstep of this (or any other) BF website.

Remember, the only thing a so-called BF researcher totally hates...another BF researcher.

Also, I didn't realize the job of some members was to steer a thread...into the ground...when it went badly for them personally.

Maybe because they're on the Steering Committee?

2 hours ago, Yuchi1 said:

SB,

The only person here taking anything personal is far archer.....and you evidently because your running to his rescue. Which makes a lot of sense actually.

Patterson Gimlin questioned far archer's sighting. Boom. That's where it started , which has led us down this merry path and inspired far archer's completely new thread. How am I responsible for steering this thread into the ground? Or the other one?

• Upvote 3

Norse, I'm not going away.

I started this thread after you started asking a lot of questions non-topic related on another thread.  Just to keep from running the whole thread off in the ditch.

You've just had a bad day, and to petition for a pity party is really off topic.

You have anything cogent to add to the subject matter, it's welcome.  If not, maybe you need to start a separate pity party thread.

Your lost.

Hiflier started this thread which is about a highly evolved bipedal Bear.

Im glad your not going away. Now go get proof of your claims.

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

Your lost.

Hiflier started this thread which is about a highly evolved bipedal Bear.

Im glad your not going away. Now go get proof of your claims.

My bad, I meant to say "that" instead of "this."  I think hiflier will forgive me.

Suddenly you don't want me to go away?

But you're the one who said you were going to run me outta here.  Was that today?  Monday?  Some holiday?

And I also think you said your approach was providing much better results than me - not exactly an accomplishment - since I don't go hunting them.

You're not having a good day, you're apparently not having any fun, and just a friendly suggestion - with an elevated blood pressure - one can blow an O-ring.

When I do go, the proof isn't a problem.  I don't hunt.  I harvest.

I said this.

You need proof of your claims, or this website will drum you out of here as it has done with countless others.

Go find the NAWAC thread if you don't believe me. And your buddy Yuchi had a big hand in drumming Bipto out of here over a Bigfoot broken tree branch claim.

As far as my approach being better? I post pictures of my finds, I've sent a femur bone to Big Tree Walker for analysis, I have content for people to look at. There are plenty of members here that have more, way more. What content does far archer have that adds weight to what you say? You don't even have an avatar. But you do have better stories than me.

He has better stories, it seems that's true. Oh, and DON'T ever doubt anything he says, lest he put a bullet into you. And laid up three days before moving. 5K were looking for him, too. DON'T DOUBT. Oh you're a poopey-head, if you doubt.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

I said this.

Go find the NAWAC thread if you don't believe me. And your buddy Yuchi had a big hand in drumming Bipto out of here over a Bigfoot broken tree branch claim.

As far as my approach being better? I post pictures of my finds, I've sent a femur bone to Big Tree Walker for analysis, I have content for people to look at. There are plenty of members here that have more, way more. What content does far archer have that adds weight to what you say? You don't even have an avatar. But you do have better stories than me.

My, my.  The hostility.  

You know what you said, and what you implied.  Now, what?  You want to dance around it?  Must have edited it, because the first statement did not include the word "website" in running me off.  Man, you're a real piece of work.

I have no idea who Bipto is, so pardon me if I can't cry with you.  Tear jerks just not my style.

Congratulations - you found a femur bone.  The results?  With all that time spent out, it's really hard to believe you don't have a ton of material.  If you need any advice, just PM me, tell me what you've been doing, and I'll see if I can give you a few pointers to help you move forward.

And now, I don't have an avatar.  Can we possibly get any more petty? Really?  An avatar?

5 minutes ago, FarArcher said:

I have no idea who Bipto is, so pardon me if I can't cry with you.  Tear jerks just not my style.

Gee, he only used to run the site. Not too bright, but full of bluster. Like a whoopie cushion.

Oh, but he's one in a thousand, just listen to him.

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Upvote 1