Bigfoot Boredom

Lake County Bigfooot

In response to Sasfooty, I personally do not need to look beyond the natural to explain this creature, and I am anything but bored with that prospect. By entering into the supernatural realm to explain things it actually waters down my excitement for any reality to the matter, and relegates the issue to another spectrum. If I want to explore that spectrum I do not need Bigfoot inserted into the equation to confuse matters. If I mix the two together it kind of turns into mush, I could explain the matter in one fashion or the other, but not a mixture of the two. While understanding the view point of some that such things are a mixture of the two, I will need to have the natural explanation dissolved before any other explanation will enter the equation, at least for me.

Agreed Sasfooty, some things we might term supernatural are actually natural, like say infrasound. Or perhaps even orbs that fly about in the woods, they might be something also undiscovered and quite natural. I do not doubt your experiences, I just have to try to explain them in the "natural-natural" until I discover otherwise. If you find in necessary to look at the spiritual aspects of the matter to better explain your experience, by all means do so. I do not discount that something of that nature could be involved, whether in terms of the creature itself, or the attachment of the spiritual realm to the creature. I would think that something of its nature and abilities might also have a connection in the spiritual realm as we humans also do.

On the other hand, reading sighting reports and my own experience has only pointed to that fact that, like other animals, these creatures exhibit predictable behavior, have very natural habits, and seem to be engaged in the flesh and blood reality of this dimension. Now whether they interact in any other fashion with those other dimensions of reality I cannot say.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I hear infrasound all the time from generators that are used frequently for power in country areas.

It drives me nuts, I guess you can build a product that 90% can't hear but is disturbing for the remaining 10%, does not make it right, though.

I guarantee that is one reason you will not find BF any closer than several from someone who is using a generator. It carries very far.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

That's an empty guarantee you can't back up without falling back on "prove they exist."     The last clear wood knock I got was about a quarter mile from some nitwit campers' generators.    I'd say "check your assumptions at the door."    When assumptions conflict with observations, the assumptions lose.

MIB

• Upvote 1

One puzzling aspect of Sasquatch behavior is that they do make sounds that reveal their presence. Maybe it is that the vast majority of humans simply do not process those sounds as anything unusual, but it even seems that when the humans are fully aware of the presence of the creature, they still will make vocalizations and wood knocks. It is this type of behavior that surprises me, if your existence is pretty well dependent on remaining hidden, why would you reveal your presence to the primary threat to your existence. I know they can be discreet in that behavior, and at times will not use any vocalizations, or any that are not imitation. Other times it is almost as if they are communicating with the other side, meaning humans. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it wanted to be seen by the driver that almost hit it...Could they actually be interested in making contact of some type with humans? I know of the stories some tell of these communications, I am not suggesting that, although I cannot rule that out either.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Could they?   Yes.   I'd "spin" the phrase "type of human" carefully to suggest the characteristic is behavior rather than physical trait.    I think I have personal experience to back that up.   Still, for the most part they are exceptionally cautious and it doesn't take much to undo years of apparent progress.    As the saying go, one "oh dammit" outweighs a thousand "atta boys".    You don't even have to be the one making the mistake, someone else with a different philosophy can do it for you.  

MIB

Edited by MIB

16 minutes ago, Lake County Bigfooot said:

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it wanted to be seen by the driver that almost hit it...Could they actually be interested in making contact of some type with humans?

Hey LCB, the real reason the chicken crossed the road was to show the opossum that it could be done. lolz

I don't know if the creature in question exists or nor not, I only have it on good authority they do, but to answer your question above based on my experience with an unknown, and that unknown in fact was the legend himself, I'd have to say "yes".

In answer to LCB:

If you hear or see them, there are two alternatives.

1. They know you are there & want you to know they are there. Which means that you or whoever else hears, are no perceived threat to them. And their perception is almost always very good. Just because their presence is "known", doesn't mean that they will be seen.

2. They don't know you are there, which does happen occasionally. I asked one that almost got shot by one of my neighbors, why she let it happen. She said she was "happy & in a hurry to get somewhere & wasn't thinking about being careful."

So they do make mistakes, but not all the sounds that are heard, & BFs that are seen, are mistakes.

OK...you can't just drop a reference to having a conversation with BF and not expect a f/u.  So...like, more details, please?

9 minutes ago, WSA said:

OK...you can't just drop a reference to having a conversation with BF and not expect a f/u.  So...like, more details, please?

Check out the paranormal general cryptozoology section, plenty to read about Sas's conversations with BF.  

You might even get to read about a budding relationship between a member and a BF.  :blink::blink::blink:

Well, far stranger things I've seen or heard about, and the mystery of this universe just surprises the hell out of me, constantly.  This may very well be. 

Sorry about that. I should be more careful about not saying things like that outside of the paranormal section. I just forget sometimes.

I'm glad you took it so well. :)