This Bigfoot Problem

FarArcher

On August 20, 2016 at 3:26 AM, norseman said:

I'm going to be frank here.

The reason you receive a lot of flak? Is because you make a lot of unsubstantiated claims. Add to that? You talk down to people because of your claimed vast military experience.

Your on a Internet forum, we don't have access to your DD214...... And thus far you have shown us nothing in way of proof.

If you were us? What would you believe?

Added: 

When anything you say gets called into question? You become super defensive.

This.

On August 20, 2016 at 4:51 AM, Incorrigible1 said:

LongTabber II

Literally, the first thought I had.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, kitakaze said:

This.

Literally, the first thought I had.

Thoughts.

Depend heavily on what one has to work with.

• Upvote 2

Admin

:lazy:

• Upvote 2

Me too.

Lots of dug-in opinions.  Flat learning curve.  Arbitrary dismissals.

I've apparently made unsubstantiated claims.  Fair enough, as those who suggest such - weren't there.  This attitude tells me, the entire premise of sharing is a major waste of time.  No one should share diddly squat - as nothing can be substantiated.  

It's not the fault of those who by chance had up close experiences, while the naysayers and elite experts haven't had much luck themselves.  Yet they know their way is best in spite of years of failures.  It what you're doing isn't working  .  .  .  yet that somehow manages the ability to claim an elevated discerning capability.  Just wow.

One seems to have a problem with my military background, and yet was too lazy to check the reference I gave.  Now that's just sorry-ness.  I put it out, some here checked it out, some in the Admin, and are aware of who I am and are aware of my background.  To keep bringing up the same question though already answered - demonstrates a selective ignorance.

I'll never consider a single thing someone like that EVER says, as they're simply dishonest.  Intentionally dishonest.

By all means, everyone dig in, and keep doing what you're doing, the same way you're doing it.

It's working so very well.

• Upvote 1

And so, young man, you concisely summed up why Sasquatchery continuously takes one step forward and then, two backwards.

Keep the faith, fear not the slings and arrows of the functionally ignorant as their angst is the only touchstone within their grasp.

Those that know firsthand of the subject matter still know what they know. Perhaps, when we bring the skeletal evidence to the proper venue, eyes and minds will be opened, for as long as the grass grows and wind blows.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Yuchi1 said:

And so, young man, you concisely summed up why Sasquatchery continuously takes one step forward and then, two backwards.

Keep the faith, fear not the slings and arrows of the functionally ignorant as their angst is the only touchstone within their grasp.

Says the person who attacked Bipto so relentlessly he left the forum.

Quit feigning innocence, we know better.

• Upvote 2

^^^ Really?

You give me way too much credit. Bipto had a host of people questioning him on the alleged "tree break" incident. He lashed out at numerous people prior to taking his ball and going home (FB) where he then trashed the entire forum. IMO, sounds like you are a apologist for dispensers of bovine caca?

• Upvote 1

And at least Bipto had photos of the tree break...... right?

Yuchi is very hypocritical of the evidence, no?

But we all know why of course.

A lot of people who've had ongoing experiences - with lots of photos and recordings - refuse to put stuff out - especially on Bigfoot sites as they were treated like crap by posters - and decided "why would I put out what I have to these idiots?"

It's not just one person either.  

I didn't know anything about Bipto until I got to looking into it.  'Pears to me that on these sites, there is always a conflict between self-perceived power players.  Didn't this Bipto originate BFF or something?  

Irony is ironic, sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Bipto? The guy that your buddy Yuchi drummed out of here? He is apart of the NAWAC. Go check out their website if you would like. 

They had alot of encounters, they even had a pretty cool solution with a infrared blind. And while Bipto was a member here the group was fairly transparent to us. In the end it didnt matter....

You think that Im your enemy. Im not. I hope you buy that 338 semi auto and drag one out to science feet first. Id be the first to buy you a drink.

But if you think your immune to ridicule? Think again. Your claims are right up there with the best of them. But you have the least amount of documented research/evidence of anyone.

And least we forget....seeing a comet in the night sky? Does not make you an astrophysicist. There are plenty of witnesses and ZERO agreement on what these things are.

And until we smoke one or find physical remains? We are not gonna know.

Good luck with your three groups, im skeptical, but im pulling for you. Just as im pulling for yuchi with his skeletal remains or the NAWAC or BTW bone study.

Its not about us its about proof. That way we dont have to rely on stories anymore.

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

Those of us who were here know what you did. You have no right to complain about anyone else.

And just exactly did I do?

Tell the truth? Heaven forbid!

Know where "Area X" was and what was really going on there?

Condemn me for hunting in the area?

IMO, the majority of NAWAC's claims are suspect just because of the sheer volume of claims and paucity of actual evidence that defy even the loosest interpretation for the Law of Probabilities. There are those of us here that know you (and, others) were content to give them a free-ride until someone showed up with claims that ran counter to the then, party line. Bipto left the kitchen when the heat (truth) got a bit too hot for his liking.

Edited by Yuchi1
sentence structure