This Bigfoot Problem

FarArcher

If this is the same guy a Brian Brown, he issued a statement that he'd "returned" here, unhappy with the forum's reputation - and that it was a mistake.  "Bottom line is my personal and professional obligations, do not, at this time, allow me to give this site the attention it requires."

I wasn't here, and I'm not saying he didn't get disagreements - but that doesn't sound like he was run out of here.  Sounds kinda like he was tired of the stuff that went on and didn't have the time to move forward.

There will be two .338 WM AR's, and Dr. E said he's bringing his .458 WinMag AR.  Synchronous shots, multiple aim points, one target.  Can't afford this thing to drag itself off.  Additional AR's in .308, shotguns with special ammo, and of course large caliber handguns.  

For our purposes, and our purposes alone, we've all carefully discussed needs, and with what we know, once we drop one, we are 99.99% certain we'll be facing three to six additional others, intelligent, tactically sound, and very, very angry, who will resort to aggressive tactics.  Their first move will be to recover the dead one - and we're 100% certain we're not going to allow that.  We're over 50% confident that before the night is over, we'll have a break, and then later there will be yet others.  

Norse, let me emphasize this one more time.  When you say I provide the least amount of documentation/research, you keep forgetting - I'm NOT a bigfoot enthusiast, I'm NOT a bigfoot researcher, and I'm NOT a bigfoot hunter.  My purpose is not to gather evidence, and I spend zero time on it.  Zero.  I'm only interested in a harvest.  Whether one wishes to believe I know where a family of these things live, how to bring them in, and do so repeatedly is beyond my control.  

I've shared what happened.  I've applied what I experienced, and what I know with my background.  So, we have a narrative - and what's to ridicule?  That I had one run at me?  Then past me?  And joined the growler?  It would take a retard to make up something like that.  And doubly retarded to continue to put up with the flak if it weren't true.

Folks can believe it, disbelieve it, but even better, they can ignore everything I say.  

And if stories, or what I would call a narrative are not any good here - then maybe Bipto was correct - "There was a time when BFF was necessary.  I believe that time has passed." 

If narratives are no good and no longer relied upon, then we'll see the same circular arguments over and over, over and over.  

That's some system.

• Upvote 2

My advise to you is to stop talking about it, until the deed is done.

Im being sincere. The more you talk on the forums, the more you become Bipto. The more you become Bipto and share your experiences? The more people will ask you to validate your claims.

Its just a fact you cannot avoid.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Wait a minute!  You're the one that brought some things up, and I just replied.  I quoted this Bipto feller, and he said he didn't have time - and didn't even refer to being run out of here.

You brought up the weapon, and I clarified.

The more I talk on forums, the more I become Bipto?  WTH does one do in forums?  Sign language?  Telepathy?

You suggest my research is unverifiable and I don't have sufficient evidence - and I point out I'm not a BF researcher, BF Hunter, or BF enthusiast - and what?  Nothing.

I don't have multiple experiences - just one that I've related - so now anytime I refer to the ONE, the more people will ask me to validate my claims?  There are no claims!  There's one event.  

These replies I get from you are like a pinball - all over the place.  I address specifics, that you mentioned, and I don't need to talk?  

Maybe you just don't like the responses.

And that's not my problem.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yuchi1 said:

And just exactly did I do?

You went after NAWAC with a vengeance and continue to do so.

There are those of us here that know you (and, others) were content to give them a free-ride

Now you are just spouting falsehoods. The Area X thread is no longer around, but my opinion on NAWAC is still available for anyone to see in the premium section thread about them.

You can try to discredit my posts by accusing me of being a NAWAC defender, but anyone who reads that thread in the premium section will know the truth. So I'm not trying to defend NAWAC, I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite you are.

1 hour ago, FarArcher said:

There will be two .338 WM AR's, and Dr. E said he's bringing his .458 WinMag AR.  Synchronous shots, multiple aim points, one target.  Can't afford this thing to drag itself off.  Additional AR's in .308, shotguns with special ammo, and of course large caliber handguns.  

For our purposes, and our purposes alone, we've all carefully discussed needs, and with what we know, once we drop one, we are 99.99% certain we'll be facing three to six additional others, intelligent, tactically sound, and very, very angry, who will resort to aggressive tactics.  Their first move will be to recover the dead one - and we're 100% certain we're not going to allow that.  We're over 50% confident that before the night is over, we'll have a break, and then later there will be yet others.  

Now that you have made it clear you intend to kill one, expect to get the Yuchi treatment, just as NAWAC and Norse/Project Grendal did. I hope you haven't given him any personal info.

I've always said my sole interest in these things is to harvest one, and Yuchi is aware of that.  Yuchi used to be of similar mind, as I understand, and due entirely to events and circumstances - changed his mind.  I can respect that, and do.  I'd imagine he has good reason.

I have never experienced any animosity from Yuchi directed at me whatsoever, and I don't expect any.  We may differ on philosophy, but we seem to agree on what's important.  Learning. 

My sole purpose in coming here was to refine my exposure to knowledge for the purpose of a more safe and certain harvest.  That's it.  

And I can only learn traits, habits, behavior characteristics, capacities, tendencies and limitations from those who have actually been up close and personal.  Same with gathering physical characteristics, capabilities, tendencies, and limitations - once again from those who've likewise had experiences.

Theory and cooked up speculations don't work for me.  What I know for a fact to be erroneous assumptions are just noise.

Yuchi may climb my frame for designing to harvest one, but I've seen no indications whatsoever - and he's had lots of chances.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FarArcher said:

Wait a minute!  You're the one that brought some things up, and I just replied.  I quoted this Bipto feller, and he said he didn't have time - and didn't even refer to being run out of here.

You brought up the weapon, and I clarified.

The more I talk on forums, the more I become Bipto?  WTH does one do in forums?  Sign language?  Telepathy?

You suggest my research is unverifiable and I don't have sufficient evidence - and I point out I'm not a BF researcher, BF Hunter, or BF enthusiast - and what?  Nothing.

I don't have multiple experiences - just one that I've related - so now anytime I refer to the ONE, the more people will ask me to validate my claims?  There are no claims!  There's one event.  

These replies I get from you are like a pinball - all over the place.  I address specifics, that you mentioned, and I don't need to talk?  

Maybe you just don't like the responses.

And that's not my problem.

Hey bud, its your choice.

I certainly keep things to myself because of what happened to Bipto.

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

You went after NAWAC with a vengeance and continue to do so.

Now you are just spouting falsehoods. The Area X thread is no longer around, but my opinion on NAWAC is still available for anyone to see in the premium section thread about them.

You can try to discredit my posts by accusing me of being a NAWAC defender, but anyone who reads that thread in the premium section will know the truth. So I'm not trying to defend NAWAC, I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite you are.

Now that you have made it clear you intend to kill one, expect to get the Yuchi treatment, just as NAWAC and Norse/Project Grendal did. I hope you haven't given him any personal info.

And the GCBRO and the MABRC.......talk about bovine caca.

"There will be two .338 WM AR's, and Dr. E said he's bringing his .458 WinMag AR.  Synchronous shots, multiple aim points, one target.  Can't afford this thing to drag itself off.  Additional AR's in .308, shotguns with special ammo, and of course large caliber handguns.  

For our purposes, and our purposes alone, we've all carefully discussed needs, and with what we know, once we drop one, we are 99.99% certain we'll be facing three to six additional others, intelligent, tactically sound, and very, very angry, who will resort to aggressive tactics.  Their first move will be to recover the dead one - and we're 100% certain we're not going to allow that.  We're over 50% confident that before the night is over, we'll have a break, and then later there will be yet others"

This is truly one of the most sinister posts I have ever read on an internet forum, prize-winning scary stuff.  Congratulations. and good luck with your "harvest."

Its back to the warm and cozy confines of the PGF thread for me.....<Shudder>

Edited by OldMort

OldMort, not sure if you're serious  .  .  .  ?

Synchronous shots is the only efficient method of ensuring a drop-kill for a large critter.  The rest is a matter of self preservation until the sun comes up.

• Upvote 1

Oh, how the NAWAC fanboys emerge from the "woodwork", post Tree Break fiasco.

According to my sources, the group has recently split into factions with some still in the overt kill mode and others in more of a passive observation and photographic evidence effort.

IMO, after having met Bipto at the Jefferson, Texas Conference a few years ago, he's a Seal Team Six wannabe.

Hairy Man is woefully ignorant of far more than what she knows.

Dr. Higgins appeared to be genuine and sincere the day we had lunch in OKC.

Several of the regulars hereabouts are (IMO) afflicted with the Peacock Syndrome but in actuality are nothing more than bantam roosters strutting around as if they were truly relevant to the subject matter.

Yes, I am guilty of this...calling BS...BS.

The other organizations mentioned are (IMO) functionally dead as they have already run their predictable course.

The Creator gave us two ears and one mouth, meaning listen 2X and speak 1X.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, OldMort said:

"There will be two .338 WM AR's, and Dr. E said he's bringing his .458 WinMag AR.  Synchronous shots, multiple aim points, one target.  Can't afford this thing to drag itself off.  Additional AR's in .308, shotguns with special ammo, and of course large caliber handguns.  

For our purposes, and our purposes alone, we've all carefully discussed needs, and with what we know, once we drop one, we are 99.99% certain we'll be facing three to six additional others, intelligent, tactically sound, and very, very angry, who will resort to aggressive tactics.  Their first move will be to recover the dead one - and we're 100% certain we're not going to allow that.  We're over 50% confident that before the night is over, we'll have a break, and then later there will be yet others"

This is truly one of the most sinister posts I have ever read on an internet forum, prize-winning scary stuff.  Congratulations. and good luck with your "harvest."

Its back to the warm and cozy confines of the PGF thread for me.....<Shudder>

Right.....god forbid dont do something sinister and prove it to science!!!

Id much much rather talk about the PGF for another 50 years.....

Oh the irony.

35 minutes ago, Yuchi1 said:

Oh, how the NAWAC fanboys emerge from the "woodwork", post Tree Break fiasco.

According to my sources, the group has recently split into factions with some still in the overt kill mode and others in more of a passive observation and photographic evidence effort.

IMO, after having met Bipto at the Jefferson, Texas Conference a few years ago, he's a Seal Team Six wannabe.

Hairy Man is woefully ignorant of far more than what she knows.

Dr. Higgins appeared to be genuine and sincere the day we had lunch in OKC.

Several of the regulars hereabouts are (IMO) afflicted with the Peacock Syndrome but in actuality are nothing more than bantam roosters strutting around as if they were truly relevant to the subject matter.

Yes, I am guilty of this...calling BS...BS.

The other organizations mentioned are (IMO) functionally dead as they have already run their predictable course.

The Creator gave us two ears and one mouth, meaning listen 2X and speak 1X.

I personally thought the infrared blind idea was brilliant....absolutely brilliant.

And evidently the creator gave you a gavel and a noose.

10 hours ago, norseman said:

Right.....god forbid dont do something sinister and prove it to science!!!

Id much much rather talk about the PGF for another 50 years.....

Oh the irony.

Not all of us here on the forum have made "proving the existence of bigfoot" there life's mission or take it quite as seriously as others.

We all have different comfort levels....

I wish FarArcher all the best.  My apologies for wandering into the wrong woods.

• Upvote 1

I get the different comfort levels....I do. Ive been trying real hard to give other means of evidence a fair shake. They are all fishing lines in the water

But anything at all that was found yesterday makes more sense than rehashing the 50 year old PGF. And I dont believe for a second that the people defending the PGF from scofftics would dearly love to rub their noses in some real physical evidence.

A type specimen may make some people squemish. But for those that it does not? They should work to procure one, its the most direct and sure fire way.

39 minutes ago, OldMort said:

Not all of us here on the forum have made "proving the existence of bigfoot" there life's mission or take it quite as seriously as others.

We all have different comfort levels....

I wish FarArcher all the best.  My apologies for wandering into the wrong woods.

OldMort, I wasn't certain if you were serious or not, but I believe you were, and that's one thing I can really respect - honesty.  Gut-felt honesty.

I can confidently assure you I have no life mission to prove their existence.  I already know of their existence, and am satisfied with that knowledge.  I don't go looking for them, I don't go hunting for them, I don't even like these things.

However, if I do return, I will only do so properly prepared, with one mission - and I'm a mighty careful man.  I make every endeavor to leave nothing to chance - as too many times I've seen a small unaddressed detail turn a whole endeavor into crap.  Thus the details.

For a while, we had a conscious objector Medic assigned to us.  We'd go out looking for trouble, and he'd ruck up with us, unarmed, and had more guts than all the rest of us combined.  We can't all be engineers.  We can't all work in a slaughterhouse.  We can't all be astronauts.  

We're just who we are - and as a general rule - that's good enough.

So, don't be troubled, I loved your response - I respect your position, and you didn't wander off in the wrong woods.  

You have opinions on a lot of things, and will look forward to what you think.  Just jump in with both feet.  

I couldn't agree more, Norseman. Physical evidence in certain form is the ONLY way through it all. A pile of bones would be preferred which is something I know that you and many others agree with. Barring that finding a complete carcass or taking one down might be next if science won't step in and do anything on their own. Even a good video would be questioned along with still images of the creature or a visual of a track or trackway. We've all seen those and are still debating not only existence but the PGF as well. It just goes to show that the bar has been raised on a minimum that we will accept in thinking the creature real. And that bar is pretty high these days too as everyone knows. Though many also have a comfort level for their acceptance of existence I think everyone knows what irrefutable evidence demands.  

Edited by hiflier