Bigfoot Hogwash

Lake County Bigfooot

Guest Waggles

Okay so the pro kill people are saying that there is no 'government conspiracy'or what have you, to cover up the existence of Bigfoot and killing one and coming out with it would be no problem you'd be welcomed with open arms.Is that what you're thinking? I'm not sure what's going on here just to get a clear picture of the viewpoint,which seems to ignore the fact that Bigfoot have been shot in the past most likely there are stories about that body parts were probably found most likely there are stories about that but mysteriously they don't end up at the Smithsonian. There are huge issues with giant bones dating from the mid-to-late 19th century being covered up and disappeared at the Smithsonian. So there are already known issues with suppression of public knowledge of the subject matter.

The UFO field has lots of stories of suppression of information. so there are crossover issues of examples of the big guys not wanting information to get out for whatever reason. This of course is completely paranoid on their part (in this day and age), but what have you. It's most likely an outdated holdover philosophy from mid-century America.

5 hours ago, Waggles said:

Okay so the pro kill people are saying that there is no 'government conspiracy'or what have you, to cover up the existence of Bigfoot and killing one and coming out with it would be no problem you'd be welcomed with open arms.Is that what you're thinking?

Hi Waggles and welcome to the Forum. As far as being welcome with open arms for killing a Sasquatch? No that's not what I've been thinking at all. In fact the opposite may be true. There will be no ticker tape parade for the one who brings one in by force. That's why my stress is on finding one that is already dead.

As far as trying to pull the trigger on a live one? The issue there, and it's a serious one, broaches the subject of one's certainty that what they are taking aim at is NOT a guy in a suit! At what point does that determination occur to the degree that a hunter would actually pull the trigger? How close does the creature have to be? At twenty yards would there even be enough time to get one shot off? At a hundred yards with a scope can one honestly say it's not a Human in a suit? There's a lot more to say on this as the philosophical, psychological, social, and ethitcal issues are REAL. So much more so than shooting say, a bear, or an Elk. Find a dead one? Fine. Otherwise? It is at least an hugely serious social and moral issue.     

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Nah, we all know the government would never cover up anything! LOL!

As for taking a specimen, that's not for the faint of heart, nor the foolish. Of course, the same could be said of anyone that's willing to don a suit and traipse around in the woods.

I hear MANY accounts of the creatures being as thick as hair on a dog's back all over the place. They steal all of the fruit out of orchards, communicate with humans by using telepathy, put pine cones on top of cars to convey a special message... heck, there are some that can't even step off of their back porch without stumbling over the entire lot of the creatures that are there to gift crystals, etc., as well as to collect the gifts that they receive from the human "sages." Couldn't one of these "Squatch Whisperers" at least take a clear photo of one of the many in the troupe?

If we can't even get a clear photo or any genetic evidence when these things appear to be all over the place, we'll never obtain a body (harvested or already dead) unless we take a chance on shooting a fool in a suit, or unless someone is lucky enough to find a body.

Wait - Is that a black van in the driveway? LOL!

• Upvote 1

If there's a black van in your driveway also then it's telling me there must be two! ;) Shooting a fool in a suit is the real danger to the hoaxer AND the hunter alike if endeavoring to harvest a live one. To the hoaxer the risk is death. To the hunter the risk is a ruined life and the lives of those around him/her.  

On 10/28/2016 at 11:50 AM, Waggles said:

So there are already known issues with suppression of public knowledge of the subject matter.

What did you do with that bigfoot poo I sent you?

BFF Patron
On 10/28/2016 at 0:50 PM, Waggles said:

Okay so the pro kill people are saying that there is no 'government conspiracy'or what have you, to cover up the existence of Bigfoot and killing one and coming out with it would be no problem you'd be welcomed with open arms.Is that what you're thinking? I'm not sure what's going on here just to get a clear picture of the viewpoint,which seems to ignore the fact that Bigfoot have been shot in the past most likely there are stories about that body parts were probably found most likely there are stories about that but mysteriously they don't end up at the Smithsonian. There are huge issues with giant bones dating from the mid-to-late 19th century being covered up and disappeared at the Smithsonian. So there are already known issues with suppression of public knowledge of the subject matter.

The UFO field has lots of stories of suppression of information. so there are crossover issues of examples of the big guys not wanting information to get out for whatever reason. This of course is completely paranoid on their part (in this day and age), but what have you. It's most likely an outdated holdover philosophy from mid-century America.

My fear is the MIB already have one, found it's international saucer pilot's license with it and together with the UFO's and greys have no desire to let on that not only are they here but they are real and not-so-dumb apes  (tongue-in-cheek somewhat)!

Hey Rockape, I have no problem with that at all...........as long as I'm not in that "random person" category. Not that I uh.....don't think that you have a pile of the stuff in your basement somewhere or anything ya see........it's just that..........ummm.......nevermind. 

Guest Waggles

He's got piles of the stuff all right. Not even sure it's BF stuff. Keeps the burglars away I hear though.

So, the giant bones have been suppressed and covered up for a hundred and fifty plus years.  The UFO stuff has been suppressed and covered up to a degree since the forties. Apparently they weren't able to get to the Patterson film fast enough so that got out but they did investigate all sorts of issues with it from what I hear.

There is not going to be a public display of a BF body. Let's all hold hands and get over this fact of life.

Edited by Waggles
because

Guest Waggles

Maybe from some foreign country that the US doesn't have immediate access to  maybe that could happen. Parts could be divided up locally something up like that you know the Rock Apes of Vietnam or something.

but then it's highly unlikely they're(locals) going to release that information to the public.

I would say that about 80 miles from me on the Oregon Bigfoot site there was a report that a guy saw head on a sandbar in the stream but could not get to it. This is in the late eighties or something.

But once the suits show up you would instantly shut your mouth. Exposure ain't gonna happen. Surrender. Give it up.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 0:50 PM, Waggles said:

mysteriously they don't end up at the Smithsonian

I would say that they already have a specimen at the Smithsonian. But that they keep it hidden for it will change how we think about our selves.  Waggles you might be right that they do keep these creatures a secret. If we do find any clue to what they are it will be mocked. It will be down played just like what happen with Dr. Melba and still there is no confirmation of these creatures anywhere.

We have all these years with sightings and we are not just talking about 2016. I am talking about back since the 1800 and maybe even farther back and we are not talking about no fricken specimen either. No ! two things here? either they do not exist or they do and you all know I am going with that they do. My idea is that they are not interested since they already know. Since they already know, why bother studying them if it will create ethical issues.

Lets say that they could be a new species with human in their DNA. Is this not going to create some form of ethical issues of us trying to change them to fit us. What if they do not want to be a part of our society ?  What if the society that they live is the life that they want to live? are we going to change them when they do not want to be changed. So if we kill one or find one that is dead it will effect our lives as well as theirs. Once this happens how will science handle the ethical part of this ? Maybe this is why science might not be so interested due to the effects that it will leave on the lives of many who believe they have human in them.

23 hours ago, Waggles said:

Maybe from some foreign country that the US doesn't have immediate access to  maybe that could happen. Parts could be divided up locally something up like that you know the Rock Apes of Vietnam or something.

"Rock apes" aren't what we think they are. They were just large monkeys. There's an old thread here about it...

Check this link, scroll down and you'll see a dead "rock ape"

http://thecryptozoologist.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/17167875-the-incredible-rock-apes-of-vietnam-s-dong-den

The bigfoot type creatures in Viet Nam were a different thing than a rock ape, the locals called them  nguoi rung --"The people of the forest." They've been confused with rock apes. 

Ummm, they do exist, therefore the Gov. must know they do, and I suspect have harvested numerous creatures over the years, both for study, and in order to control the creatures sometimes erratic habit of harvesting humans. You see that cannot go completely unchecked you no matter how you do the math. You would have to be a fool to think the Gov. line on either UFO's or Sasquatch is what they actually know. Places like area 51 were created for these types of studies to be conducted, and for potential threats to our country and world to be assessed. I for one do not consider that a conspiracy so much as a necessity. You would certainly want them on top of the possible threats we face from obvious sources, well these might not be that obvious to everyone, but rest assured they are obvious to the Gov. For that reason alone the reality of this creature must have been assessed and moreover the threat they pose to public safety.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot