Bigfoot Hogwash

Lake County Bigfooot

Guest Waggles

This was a topic a year-and-a-half ago but there wasn't very many replies to which episodes of Sasquatch encounters people thought were fake I remember the one with the camper getting crushed. I have seen this also with the Dogman series with Vic Cundiff.but not so many though. (the episode where 2 or 3. Were going after the dog man and kept shooting at it and finding it several times it kept coming back and they kept shooting it. blah blah blah it was just too much for me I have turn that 1 off) 

It would be good if you're going to say" yeah I think these are fake "to list the episodes of the big foot stories you don't think are real. This makes for interesting discussion as bigfoot subject may have peaked. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yah, some of this is certainly skilled or perhaps unskilled story telling. I can usually decipher Coonbo because he pauses a lot deciding where to go with it. It is not all that hard to tell when someone is story telling, there is a certain placid tone, it does not come from the heart, but more from the head, it is distinguishable in my opinion. DON'T GET ME WRONG, it can be entertaining to listen to a skilled story teller, but the entertainment is strictly that, not something you can go off of for knowledge of the subject. Perhaps the whole reason I started such a thread was to get some closure on the fact that I have trusted some of these people to be truthful when I should not have. Again, I have little doubt they have real experiences, but where the line between truth and fiction is drawn is very grey to me now.

On 9/2/2016 at 8:01 AM, Lake County Bigfooot said:

Thanks for the NAWAC link 1980squatch, it is odd that I started thinking about it on Monday and they posted that add on Tuesday, maybe Bipto is still in touch. I am sure he was looking for a new avenue to talk about their long term area x deal. If you like listening to stories of rock throwing, glimpses, and lost opportunities, so far that is about what they have to show for it, although I would pay good money to stay in that cabin for a week. The attempt to harvest a creature in those confines is pretty remote, especially now that these creatures know who and what they are dealing with, they are not simply dumb apes....unless you consider humans even dumber apes....

The BF certainly know what they're facing - but those hunting them don't know what they're facing.

33 minutes ago, FarArcher said:

but those hunting them don't know what they're facing

But I have a pretty good idea of what I am facing and yet I am still alive just like you and the rest of us who have come face to face with them. The question is can they or us and maybe even you except it. Since we still sit back in our chairs of not excepting that they still do not exist. :)

• Upvote 1

Shadow, I'm just saying that most of those who hunt them have the same, almost identical disappointments.

Lots of misconceptions, misunderstandings, and wrong assumptions.  Obviously.

The NAWAC's perception of them seems to be changing over time, at first I would only hear about them being simply wood apes, not given adequate credit for their intelligence and even possibly language. More and more comments from them are being made regarding their high intelligence. You have to listen to a whole presentation to get that, but it does come through.

The harvesting a specimen thing is not going away, in order to prove their existence that is what will be needed, unfortunately, and if you take the conspiracy theories out of play, it should be able to make it to the general public. Problem is, I do think that unless you have a chain of custody all ready set up, means of secrecy in place, this will never make it to the public, I do think that the government would step in and hush the situation. It is not in their best interest to reveal their existence till they know they can predict and to some degree control them. That is the rub, they cannot do either.

That and the fact that people have gone missing with circumstances pointing toward these creatures, it would be a bit scary to say the least for that information to be fed to the American public. A bear or a mountain lion is quite a different thing than an intelligent bipedal relic hominoid roaming the woods in search of it's next meal, skinning animals alive, or simply disemboweling them, sometimes for spite and other times for food. From what I have heard in my marsh it might also be for entertainment. Sounds sick, but look at your common house cat when it catches a mouse, not fun to simply eat it, better off to play with it then eat it. Breaking a deer's back legs and letting it suffer a while before killing it, that seems to be a normal behavior for these guys. It makes for a safer kill, you cannot afford to be maimed in the process, which can happen.

While I do not think of them as simply a wild animal, I realize that when push comes to shove we are all wild animals in terms of survival, ask anyone who has been near death from starvation, anything would serve as food, including other humans, dead or alive, the will to survive can negate all such prohibitions.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I think it's pretty obvious to say about "bigfoot hogwash" is that it's driven scientists far away from the topic but for an intrepid few.  Who just happen to be right but I digress.

Which, to get on soapbox here, it grinds my teeth more than a little that the biggest scoftics are sometimes the "knowers." That you have seen one doesn't give you the right to do the taxonomy on a specimen you don't, er, have, do you.  In fact, your rendition of what you experienced may be part and parcel of what's driving the scientific mainstream away from the topic.  Just my two cents. 

3 hours ago, DWA said:

One thing I think it's pretty obvious to say about "bigfoot hogwash" is that it's driven scientists far away from the topic but for an intrepid few.  Who just happen to be right but I digress.

Which, to get on soapbox here, it grinds my teeth more than a little that the biggest scoftics are sometimes the "knowers." That you have seen one doesn't give you the right to do the taxonomy on a specimen you don't, er, have, do you.  In fact, your rendition of what you experienced may be part and parcel of what's driving the scientific mainstream away from the topic.  Just my two cents. 

There is some validity in what you are saying here. Question for you DWA- and answering it is optional. Do you think that after all of these years that a taxonomy doesn't exist? IOW I think there are a pile of excuses folks use for why science won't touch this subject. But none of them make sense in light of today's technologies. Roger and Bob had a video camera, horses, time, and luck. Today's surveillance technology is MILES ahead of that in the sky, in space, and on the ground. Sasquatch? If no one knows, or has known about it at certain levels authority I would be shocked.  

I think that a final determination where precisely on the mammalian (presumably primate) family tree this species - or these species, if there's more than one - fits requires a specimen.  We can speculate all we want - ape, relict australopithecine or Giganto, Homo species, etc. - but to do the actual classification requires a specimen.  When the taxonomy is done, now you know what its fossil ancestors are (or whether they remain to be found); where it stands with respect to the gorilla, orangutan, etc.  We don't have that yet.

But the evidence is more than sufficient for anyone well acquainted with it to say:  there's something out there that fits the general category "unclassified animal, presumably primate."  And to go after that specimen, however one is procured.

Plussed you for the entire post. If there was ever an echo of my thoughts and I believe that of John Willison Green it was your post. You have really nailed the issue regarding taxonomy as a physical specimen of course would be the best all around source for much in the way of what you stated. The pile of evidence does point to that "something" even if 75% turned out to be hoaxed. Current visual sightings by members here is a strong factor as well.

An already deceased creature would answer all of the same questions of course and individuals and teams are specifically looking for that kind of evidence here in Maine as well as Oklahoma- armed only as a defensive measure if necessary in the case of bears. All of the researchers I know of are looking for that first and foremost. But a portion will also take a specimen outright should an opportunity to do so arise.

Taxonomy.

Guest Waggles

the government is not going to allow a deceased creature to be shown to the public they already have a dozen or so I'm sure in a big old test tubes. parked next to the UFOs that they have collected from Mexico and Asia and Europe and of course America there's like half a dozen or more of those scattered all around. there's way too much nonsensical biased about proving that they exist. the question has to be for what purpose? won't do anybody any good humans are too stupid to deal with this issue of Lucent hominid creature roaming around. there at some levels at or above human intelligence it's not acceptable in the human Paradigm at least in the western human paradigm.

Admin

I'm gonna give NAWAC a chance, maybe they finally did get something big...

• Upvote 1

I said I was going to tune out such broadcasts, and that I have. While I am hearing real wood knocks and apparent activity, as well as trying to document something real, it does me little good to listen to some Cow Pie stories about the subject. I am fine with eyewitness encounters that are basically genuine and fitting with the whole of the data, but when you get one of those border liners that just go to far, well I am done. I am of the flesh and blood persuasion and with that I hold to it being a creature that can be researched and understood over time, the exaggerations and hyperbole concerning them does not interest me, if fact it clouds my reason, I want factual data as much as that is attainable.

I hate to say this, but I'll go ahead and put it out there - Evidence is paramount, and the Squatching equivalent to "The Three Stooges" is only further distancing those that are earnestly searching for evidence from the comically-saddening, doltish sitcoms that never show anything but how ignorant Bigfooters are.

Therefore, we need to put one on a slab and do away with the nonsense.

See, that would generally require one of three things: find a skeleton, find a carcass, or shoot one outright. I wrote a small book on just that and folks should read it. My goal on this Forum has ALWAYS been finding a way to do exactly what you are saying. Bu folks don't realty know or understand what that endeavor would entail. The book lays all of it out in detail.