Bigfoot Hogwash

Lake County Bigfooot

OK. Lets say the government knows. And lets say the government has bodies and has studied them. Then knowing the governments propensity for diverting attention away from reality for security reason then originally calling the Roswell mogul balloon crash a UFO, then changing the story in 24 hours, would automatically say Alien cover up and the result would be protecting the secret spy balloons and spy plane flyovers.

Taking that, the government employs half truths and puts a bizarre spin on them. Seems to be the MO. So. Alien bodies being autopsied and stored in freezers at Wright Patterson Air Force Base? I think you can see where this is going? That rumor, again, is a diversion. The autopsied "Alien" bodies may not have been Alien at all. And the supposed "Alien" bodies in freezers? Yep. Not Alien. One could say the autopsies were actually Sasquatches and THAT'S what is really in the freezers at Wright Pat.

A new twist for some old rumors.

Again it would be using extraterrestrial Alien stories to cover up reality. Of course the reality also is that neither Aliens nor Sasquatches have ever been autopsied or stored in freezers. It's only a demonstration of how easy it would be to have the Spin Doctors create parallel stories by simply changing the subject line through substitution. Unplug Sasquatch and plug in Aliens. Complete diversion. Aliens mutilating cattle? Nope. Sasquatch. Same Alien switcheroo though. Easy huh? Just blame Aliens for everything Sasquatch. 

Edited by hiflier

Admin

hummmm....  a worthy new spin. Its an idea that should be considered IMO, turn every stone.

From here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/cattle-mutilation-theories-unexplained-files_n_3866620.html

"Some animal experts, such as Colorado-based vet Truman Smith, don’t believe there is any great mystery behind the mutilations — just the work of animal predators.

“I can see why people think it’s something more than just predators, but it’s always amazed me how smooth a job they can do,” Smith said on the episode"

Guest OntarioSquatch

Much of the characteristics seen in reports of mutilated cattle can't be attributed to natural predators. Some characteristics that are observed suggest that the mutilations are done in an "unnatural" manner that would require the utilization of technology. It's hard to imagine how Sasquatch or any natural predator could be responsible for what's being described in so many of the reports. If you compare the ungulate kills that are reportedly done by Sasquatch to the cattle mutililations attributed to UFOs, you'll see that it's not even a close match.

That doesn't mean it's extraterrestrial. And that's the point- black helicopters and all. Field testing for hoof and mouth, field testing for mad cow. Both done in a way that will save the marketing of beef and Wall Street. Alien? Aliens have been used to hide covert operations before so why not now? I think it's time for the use of the same old tired extraterrestrials diversion to end. Disinformationist "researchers" like Linda Moulton Howe who wrote the book (both literally and figuratively) on cattle mutilations Read this whole Wikipedia article. Ms.. Has not one shred of proof regarding aliens. All she does is speculate and suggest things. BUT she got a book out of it and started the whole mess- and without proof beyond the carcasses themselves. She drew conclusions out of her own head.

Here's an excerpt from the Wiki (the bolded text is my doing) ;) :

"In 1980, Howe produced A Strange Harvest, a documentary that suggested unusual wounds found on cattle are the work of extraterrestrial beings who harvest body parts required for their survival or research, and that the U.S. government is complicit. The documentary received a Regional Emmy award in 1981.[7] Howe became known as a "staunch advocate" for these ideas, and began to focus on UFO conspiracy theories and speculate about alleged connections between cattle mutilations, UFOs and supposed government conspiracies, saying "I am convinced that one or more alien intelligences are affecting this planet".[2][3] Although Howe claimed she was shown secret documents after being taken into confidence by an agent of the government, author John Greer wrote that Howe presented no evidence for such claims other than "the very ambiguous evidence provided by rotting cow carcasses."  

• Upvote 1

Admin
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Field testing for hoof and mouth, field testing for mad cow. Both done in a way that will save the marketing of beef and Wall Street.

That's a great point I've never considered, totally plausible. It would also avoid a mass panic among the population.

I'm a beef eater, but if the feds start sampling for mad cow among the food supply and publishing results, good bye filet mignon! what a sad day that would be...

Norseman,

That is a good point also. Especially for the Colorado region since nuclear explosives had been placed in two wells in the 1970's as a test to see if it would be a better method for fracking. It did the job of creating large vaporized caverns in the rock below the surface where natural gas did in fact collect. The problem though was that the natural gas became radioactive and was therefore unusable. Those well sites are still off limits for drilling.  There was also a similar test done in New Mexico at around the same time.

Edited by hiflier

Perhaps the nuclear fracking was actually to eliminate subterranean alien bases, which when viewed through the Hiflier Hypothesis, would then be large communal BF warrens...

Hmmm. And I thought I was out-of-the-box ;) But all in all, if one eliminates the extraterrestrial element then what is left are real-world scenarios. How to extend this with deep research would then be the next logical step. Correlating possible BF activity would have to be done on at least two fronts. Wood harvesting driving them out of the forest and into its fringes around farm land where much needed food supply would be abundant and easy to find. And large forest fire events which could do the same.

Looking at the mutilations more scientifically in the area of covert disease monitoring and testing does answer at least one question: The burned areas around the harvested body parts. This goes to something that has been brought up by FarArcher in the area of prions. It takes a great amount of heat to destroy prions. When harvesting body parts from cows for testing there will be blood spilled. That means if there is disease then the blood would carry it into the soil which risks further contamination.......UNLESS the blood and the areas where it was spilled on the ground are sterilized by scorching it and thus destroying any viruses, organisms or prions that might be present.

No Aliens required. Only the reported black helicopters. And some additional support from farmers who are concerned about disease and their product getting to market. And not one person could blame them for it. When the UK had their mad cow outbreak they ground up the dead cows for use as animal food and shipped it all over the world. The result was not good wherever the food ended up. But we the public don't usually hear of such things. That's how coveted the meat industry is held.

Edited by hiflier

12 hours ago, gigantor said:

That's a great point I've never considered, totally plausible. It would also avoid a mass panic among the population.

I'm a beef eater, but if the feds start sampling for mad cow among the food supply and publishing results, good bye filet mignon! what a sad day that would be...

Im pretty sure that they already do test for these things.  My dads a butcher and at his place an FDA inspector has their own office and I think spends 3 days a week there (the kill days) watching over everything that goes on.  I'm not sure to what extent they are testing samples but I would guess it's pretty strict if they have their own office and spend that kind of time onsite.  

I'm sure they at least monitor the butchering and packing processes to help insure the meats go out free of contaminants. But if there is disease in the livestock it would greatly impact your father's business if the disease wasn't discovered until the meat was being processed/tested at the facility. By then the contamination in the livestock herds could be widespread and devastating to the industry and you father's business would suffer along with many other processors. The public would be unmerciful in their distrust of meat products and the ripples would continue on into the financial world of buyers and sellers.

The long memory of the public would cripple the meat industry long after the livestock in the field was given a clean bill of health. IOW there is no room for error or bad publicity in the meat industry. The BEST way to avoid this is to test animals on the hoof before they ever leave the grazing fields. I'm also sure the soil in those fields are also tested. There are no vaccines for these kinds of diseases as the mutation factor is extremely high. The only of control that I am aware of is destroying any infected animals. Reducing losses can only be done by field monitoring. Seeing something at a processing facility is everyone's nightmare. 

• Upvote 1

Now you would think that the testing of meat be done at the plant where the animal be dispatched. Is this not the way the FDA does it's testing ? How does all this involve Bigfoot though? The way I am looking at this is that if we can get a great clear up close picture of one then we can get a shot at one. It's not that hard to do and yet all we have gotten is not so clear photo's of one yet.

Hey, I have no problem with what you all got going here with the alien stuff and all that. Even the cow mutilations and what our Gov. has going. Sure Fear is a good tool to use and fear can even be your best friend. But I do not see any connection here with these creatures and what is going on around us. I do not believe these creatures care either.. 

SB and I agree. After being in this subject though I think that's what's going on around us isn't the same as what's been going around them. It's the disruptive activities of Humans that uproots them and upsets their food sources. That's when "we" start experiencing more in the way of odd goings on. Like cattle mutilations. Personally I think there's a link there. but the disinformationists tell the public via the fringe element that it's Aliens. And they do this through certain people well known in the UFO field. Do I think there are anomalies in the atmosphere? Yes, I do. Extraterrestrial in origin though? No. At least not in the typical Alien sense.

Now, do I think there are black helicopters? Yes.  Do I think they are mutilating cattle? Yes but only after a farmer reports finding a dead one in his field somewhere. Something which by law he has to do. Would there be a private or semi-private place to call such a thing in? Yes, I think there is- and for good reason. Then a team is dispatched to take sample of the cow. The reports that say no blood at the site could very well be that by the time a team is on sight the blood in the animal is no longer flowing. What little escaped during the tissue extractions gets sterilized by a high heat source or torch. What the process leaves is a scorched area around say the head etc. The pictures show this scorching. I think it's done as a precaution before the team leaves the site. 

^^  Talk about going down a rabbit hole.

I come from a farming family and community.  The cows that go to butcher shops are not tested at the farm before coming into a plant nor is the soil.  Cows can be brung straight in from a random farmers field to the plant by the farmer himself or a lot come from local county fairs.  

Also from my experience,  if a cow gets sick a local vet is brought in.  If it's something odd or serious I would imagine blood or waste samples would be sent in.  Never have I seen black helicopters carrying govt scientist and cleanup crews with flamethrowers to autopsy a cow and set up the aliens as patsys.