Consistency of Evidence, Eyewitness Testimony and Cryptid Primates

MikeZimmer

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:38 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Sorry pal..

You're so far off the mark it's comical.

BF hasn't been proven, accepted or classified.

SM

How do we really even know that Bigfoot has not been accepted or even classified?  If it has we will never see the light of day of it by science> since it has been classified and only those with clearance shall be in the know. I do not see where this thread is going that is off the mark. Yes money is needed but science is not going to fund it since it has a notion of this creature being a myth. With no actual fossil record how can science fund a project on just witness testimony that only shows evidence that may or may not be faked?

I see science not actively wanting to look for these creatures. In my opinion I see science not wanting to find  this creature since it has already found it. Why else would it not want to fund it. For most of the reasons that have been explained above. It would change how we think about our selves and our rights as humans and their rights as a living entity. How would they be governed if they them selves do not want to be governed if it ever turned out. That their DNA turned out to be part Human and the other half unknown primate.

Also  they would show that some thing took place in our human history. Maybe some thing that we might not want to know. Maybe science feels that it is best to keep silent. What right do we have to want know about these creatures? If science knows  then does it believe we have that right to know about them? I believe that science will remain silent and that only a few who have gone on record will do their best. In bringing to light the truth on what most including my self are encountering in our forest. My hope would be that the scientist that do know would break their silence. That they would bring their truth forward to the public. That would be awakening.  

"How do we really even know that Bigfoot has not been accepted or even classified?"

Well, I have said more than once here that what the mainstream thinks doesn't matter to whether this animal has been discovered and proven; that they aren't the ones doing the science doesn't mean the science isn't being done.  By the same token, sure, scientists 'in the know' may already have done all the legwork, although this being really a different matter from existence, I'd say it *does* matter whether the taxonomic work has been published, because that's one of the places peer review is important in science.

So now the search shifts towards "top secret" journals in which this publication would be found..perhaps a series of memos or non wiki-leaked emails between the "in-the-knows"

Somehow I doubt the FOIA will be of much help, but you never know...

Now watch this post fail to upload or get mysteriously deleted!

On 9/28/2016 at 1:49 PM, norseman said:

Right...of Possom, Skunk and Human DNA.

I guess I should have said;

On that note in this thread, the human dna was most consistent. It has always been that way with the physical evidence. I simply don't buy the idea they all were contaminated. Bigfoot might well be too related and yet too wild for official recognition. That fits the definition of a monster which we'd rather not exist.

• Upvote 4

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
On 10/26/2016 at 10:41 PM, guyzonthropus said:

So now the search shifts towards "top secret" journals in which this publication would be found..perhaps a series of memos or non wiki-leaked emails between the "in-the-knows"

Somehow I doubt the FOIA will be of much help, but you never know...

Now watch this post fail to upload or get mysteriously deleted!

Reminds me of my most famous conspiracy theory.

I made a splash and had senior military brass and analysts feeling a need to respond as it seemed so logical.

In fact that is what made me suspect I might have been accurate.

Revolved around the missing airliner.

I implied that the President likely was aware of the shoot down over the Spratley islands in the South China seas and was concealing it to avoid a confrontation with China on a timetable that did not serve US interests. (we want a confrontation when the US seeks one, not Russia, who I suspected of penetrating Malaysian air control  and diverting it toward the Spratley Islands). It diverged from it original flight plan to a heading proximate to the Spratleys where it went to 0 degrees altitude on it's normal flight plan before the fantastic series of positioning that then occured shortly after entering Vietnamese airspace (who is challenging China in relation to the Spratleys and so air defenses are on high alert.

Oddly China performed a series of maneuvers that blocked the operation of our own task group in the area (and likely moving toward or within contested waters) within the next time frame of days.

Some of the ships were capable of search and retrieval operations (China) and also air and military operations.

Oddly the crash we conjecture is over the remotes ocean on the planet and the only tangential island continent is a US strategic Ally (who can keep a strategic secret).

Anyhow the response that I like best was that, in the senior military commanders experience, that once more than a handful of people know of deep secret that it is unable to remain a secret.

So if more than a dozen or half dozen people know of a thing it will ultimately come out.

I think I half agree.

I do believe that an anomaly was found in the correct location of the Vietnamese coast but I forget what it was. Now an Aileron has turned up, but not off Australia.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna