Would the scientific discovery of Sasquatch revolutionize Paleo Anthropology

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

You made this statement;

"Well, the scientific discovery of Sasquatch has already happened."

No where in that statement does one find the word "personal".

If the evidence has settled the question for you? Fine! 

But your statement above is still a bald faced lie.

I personally believe that.  Thousands have seen it. Thousands more have found footprints that a thing like that would make.  And one guy got a film of an animal that left footprints like those.

No way can it get stronger than that without being in every guidebook; and scientists with relevant chops who have looked at it closely agree with me.  The "discovery" doesn't have to be made by everybody to be a discovery.

Many of one's personal beliefs are things one pretty much knows are true.  This is one of those for me.

Edited by DWA

2 hours ago, DWA said:

I personally believe that.  Thousands have seen it. Thousands more have found footprints that a thing like that would make.  And one guy got a film of an animal that left footprints like those.

No way can it get stronger than that without being in every guidebook; and scientists with relevant chops who have looked at it closely agree with me.  The "discovery" doesn't have to be made by everybody to be a discovery.

Many of one's personal beliefs are things one pretty much knows are true.  This is one of those for me.

DWA,  with all due respect, this is just another case of you inserting your fingers into your ears and screaming your agenda /beliefs at the top of your lungs.   No desire to discuss any topic that may be contrary to your preconceived notions.

Honest question, did you come to this forum to discuss  BF with like minded individuals or did you come here to strike down the scoffics and demand your own beliefs are in fact science and thus proven/valid ???

• Upvote 1

ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

Why don't you ask that question of every skeptic here?  Ramming their fingers in their ears; poking out their eyes; rupturing their eardrums; not reading not hearing not learning not advancing a millimeter off their little silly scoftic rock, and yelling yelling yelling YELLING YELLING YELLING "NOT EXISTING 'TIL PROVEN?!?!?!?!?!?"

STOP this!

Can't show me you can run with the big dogs on this, there's nothing I need to say to you.  I came here to see who's thinking.  Who's reading.  Too few are.

Show me how the evidence tells me I am wrong.  Can I stop you there?  Here is what you'll say.

NOT PROVEN.

Wow.

Edited by DWA

5 hours ago, DWA said:

Who cares what you personally believe!? Who cares what Meldrum or Bindernagel believe!? Who cares what thousands of witnesses have witnessed!? Who cares what I believe!?

In order to claim a scientific discovery? Requires PROOF!!! It also requires independent verification of said proof!

Thats science.....without it we would still be living in caves and painting ourselves with ochre. So rejoice that science consists of a bunch of hard asses that don't budge easily! 

• Upvote 2

We DID OUR HOMEWORK.  Over and out.

How many times have scientists said this, right here on these Forums?  SCIENCE IS NOT ABOUT PROOF!  Proof is what scientists give to the ignorant people signing their paychecks.  But they had to **** well know the thing was real to produce the proof.

ONE.

MORE.

TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is ANYONE on these forums EVER gonna show me a scientist who has examined the evidence...and disagrees with me?  Can I hazard a prediction?

NO.

Edited by DWA

17 minutes ago, DWA said:

Who is "we" and who assigned "said" homework?  

Over and out. 

• Upvote 1

Oh!  that "SCIENCE DID."  

I was confused on what you meant this entire time.  When you put it that way ( in caps!) it makes mores sense !

P.S.  You forgot Over and Out !!

OVER AND OUT !

Edited by Twist

37 minutes ago, DWA said:

Yes, I know, we're all into that Science is ******** now.  Well, good luck then.

Please try to let me know what you mean by "science is ******".   I seriously have no idea.  Put it in simple English and we could discuss, that is if you will consider something other than your own soliloquy.

Over = I'm done talking, waiting for your response.

Out = I'm done talking, no response required.

Nobody says "Over and Out".

4 hours ago, DWA said:

How many times have scientists said this, right here on these Forums?  SCIENCE IS NOT ABOUT PROOF!  Proof is what scientists give to the ignorant people signing their paychecks.  But they had to **** well know the thing was real to produce the proof.

ONE.

MORE.

TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is ANYONE on these forums EVER gonna show me a scientist who has examined the evidence...and disagrees with me?  Can I hazard a prediction?

NO.

A scientist!? As in one? LOL. The whole lot has examined the evidence and disagrees with you, except for a very small minority you know well.

And science isn't about proof!? Does your microwave work? Thanks physics! Man walking on moon!? Thanks scientists @ NASA! Duurrrrrr....... The proof is all around us! Look at the past 100 years.

And Biology is a lot easier to pin down than quantum or Astro physics!! If it exists? PROVE IT!

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
8 hours ago, norseman said:

Nobody says "Over and Out".

Over and out is when you are ceasing radio communication. Over is when your done and awaiting a potential reply.

Over...

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

Anthropologists have built a Gigantopithicus.

From the point of one chinny-chin-chin and some teeth.  That's like taking a headlight and constructing a '57 Chevy without ever seeing one.

Imagine.  Take the very point of your chin - not the jaw - the point of your chin - and constructing a ten foot creature.  This is called science.

But thousands of depictions and personal eyewitness narratives over the millennia, backed up by footprints - that's no proof at all.

Something wrong here.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

Over and out is when you are ceasing radio communication. Over is when your done and awaiting a potential reply.

Over...

Reread your post and then ask yourself why you would say "over and out" sequentially.