Where Are The Dead Sasquatch?

hiflier

BFF Patron

Cryptic:   You made my point.     In the cases where there was a dead bigfoot on the road and there are several,  someone did pick up the bigfoot and haul it off.   If government was involved, and it was in several of the reports,    since the accident was reported to authorities,  it would seem that either the government removed the bigfoot or other bigfoot did.       Oh it might have made it to a lab table someplace, but the question then is why have we not heard about it?    Because the government does not want to acknowledge existence.       I don't know why but evidence to that effect is all over the place.    All you have to do is look for it.     Your question about where are the bodies and the reports of government involvement are evidence of that.  One of the reports was a law enforcement vehicle hitting a BF.     You can believe that officer made appropriate reports to appropriate authorities to cover himself for the damage he did to the vehicle.    Someone or something carted off the body.   

I spent 20 years working for a government that told me nearly every day to keep my mouth shut about what I know or else (think decades on jail).        Someone who has never been in that situation has no idea how that can be.      The list of things our government does not want you to know is very long and growing every day.      I bet that forum members who work at any levels of government from school boards to members of Congress are told to not talk about certain things with members of the public.     It does not have to be classified.    Even the DMV has secrets.            The people who think of government as our friend and protector are naive and quite frankly dangerous as voters, no matter what party affiliation.    

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron

MIB, could it be that like the bears, some of the dead cougars and bobcats had bullets in them too?     Unless it is a fresh kill you might not see the bullet hole.        Man is always in the mix and can influence our conclusions.        I suspect that lots of stuff gets killed when livestock does and gets discretely buried.   That might even apply to BF raiding ranches.      When I was reviewing the vehicle hitting bigfoot reports,  I found many more reports of BF that had been shot at on farms and ranches, some screamed and ran off, leaving blood trails.    No wonder they are afraid of us.  

Edited by SWWASAS

No, there were no bullet holes, neither in skeletal remains nor in any soft tissue I examined.    It would be highly unlikely, well less than 1% given the location and other circumstances.   Could possibly be different in some other location.

MIB

One factor I think is overlooked and it is a basic one: Bigfoot has the strength, grasp and intelligence to move a corpse or a wounded companion while any other species aside from us does not. (That badger? It was burying the calf because it could not do that)

Does any other species also have the motivation/ability/ and empathetic outlook to move an injured individual? We know of animals who will stand guard next to an injured mate or offspring, sure. (I'd not be surprised to learn there have been observations of pongids transporting or assisting others to a place of relative safety, but I don't know for sure)

So the BF is one tough critter, we know that. So one gets injured by a tree fall, rock fall, motor vehicle strike, winged by a bullet....all those possibilities. Where does the wounded animal go? Well, it is unlikely, given the presumed social nature of your average BF that it would not have to crawl off alone and unaided into some thicket or rock fall and expire, as any other animal would have to do. Even if though, that would make a corpse hard to locate, but they have an advantage over other animals. They probably would have a willing and able parent/mate/affinity group member/companion to help them back to a point of relative safety, probably a place they know well and which was chosen for its safety and seclusion.

Where do you find a wounded and dying BF? Same place you'd find a healthy one, most days, I'd bet.

Edited by WSA

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
On 4/10/2017 at 11:29 AM, NCBFr said:

has anyone run across the remains of a dead bob cat or mountain lion?  

I have and it was a road kill mountain lion club.

I also have come very close to hitting a mountain lion and a lynx.

And I'm just one guy, multiply by a couple hundred million.

1 hour ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/2014/02/mountain-lion-killed-vehicle/

February 3, 2014

LINCOLN – A mountain lion was killed by a vehicle on U.S. Hwy. 20 in Sioux County on Feb. 1, according to the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission.

The mountain lion was an adult male weighing approximately 150 pounds that appeared to be in good health. The driver contacted Game and Parks immediately after striking the animal.

This is the sixth mountain lion killed by a vehicle in the Pine Ridge since 2007, when a breeding population was first confirmed. Road-killed mountain lions are unfortunate but common for all states that have resident populations, according to Sam Wilson, Game and Parks’ carnivore program manager.

Anyone with trail camera photographs or other evidence of mountain lions should contact the agency.

On 4/10/2017 at 11:51 AM, MIB said:

Yes, half dozen or more cougars, 2 dozen or more bobcats, yet I lived in a bear preserve with many more bear than either kind of cat and never found a dead bear without a bullet hole in it.    Conclusion: it is important to consider the behavior of each species as they near natural death.   Some are reclusive hiding in the deepest thickets for what they perceive as security, some find elevated places with a view around them since that caters to THEIR sense of security.  

MIB

Wow, shocked at the cougar numbers.  Any idea what killed them?  As they are protected (I think), they should not be shot except by the rare rancher and or random ahole.  As an apex predator, nothing should prey on them.  I assumed they simply got old or lame and when they could not hunt on their own crawled in to some very private spot to die.

On 4/11/2017 at 2:08 PM, Cryptic Megafauna said:

Sorry, I meant to exclude road kill.  I get that but BFs are in a different league as they seam to understand roads and try to time their crossing, are very fast at crossing, and when there is an impact, strong enough to not die on the spot.

9 hours ago, NCBFr said:

Wow, shocked at the cougar numbers.  Any idea what killed them?  As they are protected (I think), they should not be shot except by the rare rancher and or random ahole.  As an apex predator, nothing should prey on them.  I assumed they simply got old or lame and when they could not hunt on their own crawled in to some very private spot to die.

They appear to have died of old age related things.     The specific area I found most of them in was fairly open, essentially a grass / oak savannah / hillside.   Skull and skeletal remains were out in the open.   Each seemed to have found a place where it could see around itself, not be approached undetected.   That seems to be their "mode" when sick or dying.     What you described of going somewhere very private to die is typical of bears but not cougars, at least not where I lived.

Regarding "protection" ... not precisely, not here.  They're managed as a game species just like deer, bear, elk, pronghorn, etc.   Properly cooked, they're supposed to be excellent table fare.  

MIB

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
On 4/14/2017 at 0:09 AM, NCBFr said:

Sorry, I meant to exclude road kill.  I get that but BFs are in a different league as they seam to understand roads and try to time their crossing, are very fast at crossing, and when there is an impact, strong enough to not die on the spot.

You needed to read the original post then.

Even pedestrians are frequently killed by cars and we created them.

So Bigfoot are smarter or supernatural, then.

The law of inevitability is they would get killed and be found since road networks are extensive in most areas and Bigfoot are frequently seen by drivers.

You don't have to be smarter or supernatural to watch out for cars. All you need is to be inattentive to get hit by one. We also invented cellphones and alcohol. People are notoriously unaware of their surroundings at times. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
11 hours ago, BigTreeWalker said:

You don't have to be smarter or supernatural to watch out for cars. All you need is to be inattentive to get hit by one. We also invented cellphones and alcohol. People are notoriously unaware of their surroundings at times. 

So where are they? you need to address probability from a rationalistic scientific perspective, or not...

100 years of cars no Bigfoot bodies.

millions and millions of human bodies.

No matter how much you weight for drunkenness or cellphones you are not even beginning to comes to terms with the logic model you would need to generate a theory.

One occurs to me, however, can you guess? ;)

SSR Team
5 hours ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

So where are they? you need to address probability from a rationalistic scientific perspective, or not...

No matter how much you weight for drunkenness or cellphones you are not even beginning to comes to terms with the logic model you would need to generate a theory.

I'll have a guess.

In the year or so that you've been interested in the subject, you've come to the conclusion that they don't exist for a number of reasons that are logical to you and enjoy the feeling of being superior to other members who do "believe/know" because you know best, hence the "knowing wink"emoticon which suggests that something is a joke or a secret ?

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

You make it sound like people get run down all the time... Millions, really, I think your numbers are a lot skewed. How many of those 'millions' were in the middle of town? 

You should think a little about animal collisions and the car being totaled. Which is the usual outcome when you hit something big, even deer. So if bigfoot are being hit by cars and mortally wounded then as others have stated above, there's something else going on. If it was a glancing blow then bigfoot probably just walked or limped off and no one bothered to stop and check it out. 

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1079063/pg1?utm_content=buffer98123&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Dear Shawn:

I was reading some of the stories about Mt. Saint Helen on the message boards and wanted to share this one. I only ask that you withhold my name.

I was a National Guardsman at the Mount Saint Helen site and this is the first time I have ever spoken about what I saw firsthand. I lived in Spokane, Washington and was 24 at the time this all took place.

I have read some of the other stories and they only tell part of the story.

I was placed on a special cleanup crew farther up the mountain. A large tent was set up and it was be guarded by armed soldiers who were not part of the guard. There were numerous soldiers on the scene that were not members of the guard.

We were given a briefing by soldier who said that “after he spoke to us, we would forget about him and what he said at the end of the mission”. This was strange as we never dealt with anything before.

Myself and four other guardsmen were told to follow a group of soldiers and not to speak to each other and to remain very quiet overall. We were told to get into a jeep and wait. We sat in the jeep for maybe a half hour. Eventually another jeep arrived carrying a civilian and another member of the military.

The civilian was brought into the tent and he emerged a few minutes later followed by a large hairy creature. It looked like a large man covered in fur and the best way to describe it was like “Beast” from X-Men only brown.

The creature looked to have some burns and had a bandage on its arm. At first we were afraid but when it walked by we could see its eyes and it just looked very sad and somber. He climbed into the back of a pickup with the civilian and the two were speaking in a weird language I had never heard. It would cough at times.

We followed the truck to different areas. There were 5 total stops. Each time we stopped we were told to follow the civilian and the creature. Each time we followed them to rocky areas where there were caves. The creature would make a sound and then listen. At the first area he made a sound and we all just waited in silence. After a few minutes, the creature looked at the civilian and then at the ground. The civilian at one point touched its shoulder and called for a canteen to give the creature a drink.

The same thing happened at the next area but this time there was a response to the sound. After a few minutes two soldiers emerged from the cave carrying a badly burned creature just like the one with the civilian. The creature bent down next to it and looked it over for about five minutes. It then spoke softly with the civilian. It turned and walked back to the truck and we were told to follow as we were walking away we heard a shot and we knew it was one of the soldiers putting the creature out of its misery.

There was no response at the third or fourth site but at the fifth there was another return sound to the creature. This time it was different and soldiers carried out a creature with a badly burned left leg. We were then ordered to all help get a very large stretcher from the truck and to help place the creature on it and carry it back to the truck.

We then immediately returned to the base camp. The creature was carried into the tent while the other creature and the civilian spoke. We were ordered to stay in the jeep until we were to be debriefed. As the creature turned to walk into the tent it looked at us and made a waving gesture with its hand. We took it as a thank you for what we had done.

By the time we were ordered out of the jeep we were all in shock. We were called over to an area to be debriefed and it was just strange. I will never forget what was said because it was just not what was expected. I thought I would hear “You took an oath and now you need to live up to it for your country with a threat also implied. A different high ranking soldier just said “look, do you all really want an explanation? You saw what we were doing. These creatures live in these areas; they mean no harm and want to be left alone. Do you really want to do anything that may cause them trouble? They are like us in a lot of ways. If you need or want to talk about this just wait about 30 years, by that time there will likely be no reason to keep them a secret”.

We were then ordered back to the guard camp because “they were breaking it up so nobody saw too much and knew everything that happened”. We did not speak of it and after a few months I just took the attitude that these things live out there and honestly my life is no different because of it. I only bring it up now because people have been writing a lot about MT. Saint Helen and I believe that the whole story should be told.

I will also say this. I like to camp and hike and have done so many times throughout the Northwest. Every time I would look for signs of these creatures, tracks, listen for sounds etc. I never saw or heard anything other than what I did that day on Mt. Saint Helen.

http://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/us-special-forces-take-out-killer-bigfoot/

Dave Schrader received a letter from an anonymous man, claiming to be a former U.S. Special Forces operative, regarding a mission he was apart of back in the early 1990s:

“In the early 90s, I was with the ‘Teams’ in the Navy. We were sanctioned by an alphabet government agency to put a stop to several aggressive Sasquatch in the high country in western North Carolina. We all thought it was a joke at the mission briefing but it was no joke. My partner (in our team of twelve) was my swim buddy. He was Native American. This man wasn’t scared of anything. Before we were ordered to go out, during the briefing, all of these agents were showing us slides of what these creatures did to people; adults and children alike, as well as the damage done to vehicles and homes. Anyway, my buddy turned white with sheer fear. He told me, ‘This is bad. Really bad.’

When we arrived in the little mountain village town, the sheriff met us. He told us that he’d never been so happy to see the cavalry since he’d been in Korea. He showed us the actual places where, as he put it, ‘this is where those f**kers, those big hairy demons, destroyed this’, or killed him, her or them, there. My buddy was taking everything in like I never saw him before. After talking with the sheriff, our lieutenant told us to fire up because we’re going hunting. As we were getting our gear ready, my buddy said to me, ‘You know, I always thought my grandfather was just telling me scary stories about he and his brothers when they fought the wild men.’

We started in around 1400. By 1600, we found lots and lots of tracks. We started tracking them. We made out at least seven different individuals. We made first contact at around 1930 and it was almost dark. The point man stopped dead in his tracks and spoke into his headset, ‘I see one, it’s f**king huge!’ The lieutenant said, ‘If you have the shot, take it.’ He shot this massive hairy beast with a 7.62 millimetre round and it acted like a mosquito bit him. This creature turned around and let out with a God-awful roar. Our point man quickly switched to full auto. This time the creature dropped like a rock after ten 7.62 millimetre rounds cut up his chest.

After first contact, the agents radioed in and said they wanted one alive. Our lieutenant told them to go screw themselves. It took three days and nights with almost no sleep but we dropped seven hairy bastards. We found the missing people, or rather what was left of them. We had one casualty when a team member was snatched straight up into a tree. There was nothing anyone could have done for him. To this day, thinking of those three days sends chills down my spine. You wont find those three days in any military record or mission log.

Going into our mission debriefing where normally we are asked a thousand and one questions about every shot fired, every angle we fired from, every angle we fired on etc., we were simply told that the past three days we were doing rigorous mountain training and during that training period we lost a man. And, with that, the debriefing team stood up and walked out. Now normally we have individual debriefing for the whole team but this was the one and only time it was just team.

So to answer your next question, after three days government agents came in and removed all seven corpses and flew them out.”