• Announcements

• masterbarber

Help Support the BFF   09/08/2016

Help Support the BFF by purchasing a premium membership. Premium members are directly supporting our forum and our ability to keep it up and running. Without this vital resource and our all volunteer staff, we would not be able to sustain a web presence. The annual access fee allows us to maintain server space, renew software subscriptions, purchase new apps that benefit our members or ease efforts for staff and so forth.   The cost is $20.00 (US) per year- per membership, about $1.66 per month. In the future, an alternative may be a members only forum, as a way to continue the forum's funding source. I'm sure most of us would prefer that not be the case. If you are currently enjoying the content you read here then I urge you to Thank the Premium Members and to consider joining in support of the BFF. It's the only way we will continue to provide the current level of content access.    Please follow the below link for all the details: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/30015-important-news-premium-access-memberships-are-now-available/   Best Regards, masterbarber Director, BFF
    • masterbarber
Cryptic Megafauna

New Bindernagle Presentation

22 posts in this topic

Dang, did not know John had cancer.  My prayers are targeted at his winning that fight.  John is a pro.  A wonderful man, I am happy I got to make his acquaintance.  

I was waiting for this one to post up.  Thanks for reminding me they were working on just that. 

Good recap of the State of the Scofftic. Though not a lot of new ground covered, it is nice that he takes the scientific community to task for their dismissive nature and almost complete lack of engagement. I am also sorry to hear that he is sick, and you could sense that he would like to help light a fire under some of his contemporaries before his time is up. What a nice man he is.

Thanks for posting this.

2 hours ago, Gotta Know said:

Good recap of the State of the Scofftic. Though not a lot of new ground covered, it is nice that he takes the scientific community to task for their dismissive nature and almost complete lack of engagement. I am also sorry to hear that he is sick, and you could sense that he would like to help light a fire under some of his contemporaries before his time is up. What a nice man he is.

Thanks for posting this.

He always comes off as a thoroughly decent man.

Thanks for sharing. May he win his battle with that horrible disease.

Nothing new to add. The creature still most likely does not exist.

On 12/20/2016 at 9:27 PM, Cryptic Megafauna said:

He just put this up, looks interesting.

I just took a look at this. A very nice short track way through a small drying pond up near Sayward on Vancouver Island. There are very clear pictures, measurements, and casts. Either quite an exceptional fake, or the real thing. There is no reason to suspect a fake, but Dr. Bindernagel does not give much information about the circumstances surrounding the find, other than that a group of hunters found it. They thought bear, until they got closer.

Sayward: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sayward,+BC/@49.7158252,-127.037054,8z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x5462d8dcb439a791:0xe99c37da42069490!8m2!3d50.383718!4d-125.960212

MikeZimmer

I thought I would put on my skeptics hat and wonder what a bear print looks like if the paw slides forward in the mud?695d696e6aae9e6eba42fd276ffa7c79.jpg

12 hours ago, Cryptic Megafauna said:

MikeZimmer

I thought I would put on my skeptics hat and wonder what a bear print looks like if the paw slides forward in the mud?

I am no expert in tracks, but it sure does not look like the same animal to me - broader, visible marks at the front, seemingly from the claws. Not a good match in my opinion.

7 hours ago, MikeZimmer said:

I am no expert in tracks, but it sure does not look like the same animal to me - broader, visible marks at the front, seemingly from the claws. Not a good match in my opinion.

I have no strong opinion at this point, just wondering aloud. 

I guess you could test the hypothesis if you can find a willing or trained bear.

But in the presentation it was mentioned that the foot had slid forward by several inches.

So taking my example and extrapolating might look similar, but perhaps they are hominid.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

What's interestin' about the deer hunters track way is it looks like the tracks are a match for the tracks cast by John 5 years earlier, 55 miles in Strathcona Provincial Park. 

Image result for bindernagel bigfoot castImage result for bindernagel bigfoot cast

No automatic alt text available.

Pat...

16 hours ago, PBeaton said:

What's interestin' about the deer hunters track way is it looks like the tracks are a match for the tracks cast by John 5 years earlier, 55 miles in Strathcona Provincial Park. 

Pat...

I think that there are people on this list who are pretty good at track analysis. Too bad none have chimed in.

I am sure that Dr. Bindernagel would have picked up on any similarities pretty quickly. Have you asked him about this?

Certainly 55 miles would be nothing for our large primate friend. It would be a pretty easy traverse from Strathcona to Sayward.

MikeZimmer,

I mentioned it to John, way back when I'd first seen them, he agrees, an mentions it in his second book, The Discovery of the Sasquatch, so there's no question.

Pat...

21 hours ago, PBeaton said:

MikeZimmer,

I mentioned it to John, way back when I'd first seen them, he agrees, an mentions it in his second book, The Discovery of the Sasquatch, so there's no question.

Pat...

Thanks for the information Pat.

Thanks for sharing .The second video was much more interesting. Nice job with the tracks. It would be nice to know more about the event and the trackers.