Flesh and Blood Bigfoot...

Lake County Bigfooot

BTW, LCB, I am not aware of any BF proponent who claims that BF is not flesh and blood.

Unless you are talking about skeptics who believe it is a myth?

My understanding is that even the folks who claim BF's are ET's or come thru dimensional portals or are fallen angels, etc.etc., claim that they are F&B when interacting with us.

I don't recall anybody claiming they are ghosts or vapor-like or creations from our mind (like the movie/book Sphere).

Thus, having evidence for F&B does not help in rejecting/filtering hypotheses.  We need a body in a slab to establish what the more likely hypothesis is.

14 hours ago, Explorer said:

OldMort, thanks for the clues. 

I think I know the general area of where you guys were after looking at my Kings Canyon map and checking the JM trail.

The falling asleep while experiencing terror does appear weird and un-natural behavior, but I found a similar story below.

NABS has a story from a guy (Dave) who was backpacking the JMT and ran into a creature that also put him to sleep.  See extract of account below from NABS. 

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootsightings.html

"Dave finally told me about his weird encounter of a strange entity; while he was backpacking on the John Muir trail just south of Mammoth, California; where he was in his bed roll which had a head flap over his head, and sometime around midnight he had something squatting besides his open bedroll moving its fingers on the outside of same, and then it lifted the bedroll head covering, so as to see what was under it, but as it did so, Dave couldn’t look at it because he was way too scared at that instant to turn on needed lamps, but what he thought was really strange after that peeking incident, was the fact that he fell soundly asleep, and after several hours he awoke but couldn’t believe that he could have fallen asleep after a such a thing that had just happened to him!”

Yes, you are in the correct area and thanks for the link!

Guest Waggles
On 12/1/2016 at 7:55 PM, ShadowBorn said:

OldMort

First thanks for sharing and a double thanks to ioyza. OldMort, You keep talking about the Gov being in the area and my mind kept going to that maybe you might have been psyche op done on you. Now this might be speculative but my thought is that these officials might be using nonlethal weapons on people.  That they might be doing this on un-suspecting witnesses.

Gillie suits can hide a person very well in any environment.  knowing they are non lethal weapons and possibly hand held devices.  They were testing the waters so to speak. unsuspecting to you they might have been testing these tools on unsuspecting people. Again speculation on my part. But what if they are actually doing this to unsuspecting folks?

I have experienced everything that the two of you have acknowledge experiencing. I just cannot relate these actions to these creatures since I did not physically see them. If they are so bad a** then why the need to hide. I am trying to except what I have gone through and experienced but cannot. Not with out confirmation which I cannot get. What's up with their hidden agenda if even if they have one. The other thing that some times takes me away from the flesh and blood is how they were able to receive what I was asking for. This goes for my son who also has experienced  what I have . I keep the spiritual part in check  but what I seen up in northern Michigan is burned into my memory. What I saw was a mirage image of these creatures when we were heading back to camp.

I say flesh and blood in a way but cannot explain that other part. The flesh and blood side that they do leave is their trade mark of the foot prints and stick formations that they seem to make as a way of letting me or any one else know they were there. Things do not seem as they are when you are around these creatures. Yet the flesh and blood side of them show a living entity. You start going over on the paranormal side of them then it gets difficult to explain what they might be.

The best and only answer that some of you have explained is the only way to explain what they do. Hide ,duct ,crawl and the natural ability to hide in plain sight... If we start going into the freaky stuff that they do nothing will never be accomplished. New tactics must be found and used and the one that I thought might bring some light to the picture would be the use of thermos camera. But we have not heard to many things going on with that. If we are watching them through thermo cameras then how do they know that we looking at them through these devices. Where did they get the knowledge of these cameras? If they are so much flesh and blood then why do they hide from these devices. I do not get it. what's their deal with devices that capture them on a screen?.

It's my estimation that because of severely amaturish handling of thermes a few years ago knowledge of them has spread through the "BF grapevine". At least locally in Washington state, one of  the worst place to look for footsies.

The differentiation is that those who suggest an alien or supernatural origin do not define flesh and blood as I have already stated. That being, any creature born into earths atmosphere, dependent on its resources, subject to its gravity, and subject to the entropy that defines that existence. If we talk of a hybrid being, one who has been manipulated either in terms of it being earthly or alien, well you no longer have a flesh and blood being as I am defining it, although something may appear to have a similar form. I am talking about the laws of natural existence as we know them on this planet. I am talking about creatures produced by this planet, and have survived by specialization and adaption, that is what I am all about here....now whether or not other influences are at play I am not arguing either way, only that the origin of the Sasquatch is earthly and natural, and if something else has interrupted that.....well that does not change the fundamental truth....whether with humans or with sasquatch... we are flesh and blood natural beings according to what is natural to our planetary existence.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 2

Guest OntarioSquatch

Once you know that Sasquatch have modern human mtDNA and at the same time know that they aren't hybrids, you're left with only one possibility. Unfortunately, I've been the only person that's looked into this and more I've looked into it, the more evidence I've identified to support it. Knowing what I know now, I think it could be a long time before researchers make progress in this field of research without disclosure from the government. In the end, I think it'll most likely be the government that finally clears it up for people. 

On 12/3/2016 at 2:50 PM, Waggles said:

It's my estimation that because of severely amaturish handling of thermes a few years ago knowledge of them has spread through the "BF grapevine". At least locally in Washington state, one of  the worst place to look for footsies.

Waggles, can you please elaborate on what happened in WA with Thermal Imagers and their severely amateurish handling/usage.  

I am not familiar with that event and what went wrong.

And, am truly interested in knowing how to use Thermal Imagers correctly.

22 hours ago, Lake County Bigfooot said:

The differentiation is that those who suggest an alien or supernatural origin do not define flesh and blood as I have already stated. That being, any creature born into earths atmosphere, dependent on its resources, subject to its gravity, and subject to the entropy that defines that existence. If we talk of a hybrid being, one who has been manipulated either in terms of it being earthly or alien, well you no longer have a flesh and blood being as I am defining it, although something may appear to have a similar form. I am talking about the laws of natural existence as we know them on this planet. I am talking about creatures produced by this planet, and have survived by specialization and adaption, that is what I am all about here....now whether or not other influences are at play I am not arguing either way, only that the origin of the Sasquatch is earthly and natural, and if something else has interrupted that.....well that does not change the fundamental truth....whether with humans or with sasquatch... we are flesh and blood natural beings according to what is natural to our planetary existence.

LCB, I like that term better "Earthly and Natural" (E&N) instead of F&B.;) 

At least it makes it clearer to me on what you mean.

I just heard references made to thermal cameras - and if you wish - I'll share what I am familiar with.  

Thermal cameras don't have a lens like a regular camera - it's a sensor that's shaped like a lens - but the only thing it takes in is infrared radiation.  Cooler areas are darker, warmer areas show lighter.  They just differentiate heat.  I've had one for the last seven or eight years, so I've had a bit of experience with them.

I see guys with thermals that have the screen walking around, trying to find Bigfoot.  First - that screen is illuminating his face - and if a critter has decent night vision - especially with eyes twice as big as ours - his face is going to stick out like a spotlight.

The others have an eyepiece that eliminates that facial illumination.  They're more "covert."

There are resolution variances.  The higher the resolution - the more expensive it is.  Go figure.  So with cameras with the lesser resolution have less detail than cameras with higher resolution.

The FLIR's for IPhones have like an 80X60 resolution in the lower end, and upper level products have a 160X120 resolution (twice the other).  HIgher resolution cameras have 640X480, with others at 320X240, 240X180, 120X120, and 60X60.  The trick is to get the most resolution you can afford.

One other "trick."  While FLIR has a number of color palettes to choose from, if you're in a forest or woods and use any of the color palettes, trust me - while colorful and pretty, it's way too "busy."  It's hard to pick out details in a hurry.

So the best way to detect things that may be trying to hide, or are peeking around a tree - is the good old black and white setting.

Even the military uses the black and white as it's easier to detect "targets."  And not get distracted with all these flashy colors.  All business.

• Upvote 1

Guest Waggles

Someone got an image of a BF on therm and recorded it. Next day they went to THE exact spot to take measurements,tipping of the bf that we can see them in the dark with an undetectable technology. This is now common knowledge amongst BF communities. How far that knowledge has spread is unknown.

Hey -how many posts till I'm unmoderated????

Edited by Waggles
%

^^ five, I think. 

On 12/5/2016 at 1:17 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Once you know that Sasquatch have modern human mtDNA and at the same time know that they aren't hybrids, you're left with only one possibility. 

2cctiro.jpg

The only limits are those that you place upon yourself. Perhaps when government disclosure doesn't happen again in January 2017 you could try re-evaluating your own logic and/or the veracity of your source material. You could even try getting out from behind that computer screen and into those savage woods...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Waggles said:

Someone got an image of a BF on therm and recorded it. Next day they went to THE exact spot to take measurements,tipping of the bf that we can see them in the dark with an undetectable technology. This is now common knowledge amongst BF communities. How far that knowledge has spread is unknown.

Hey -how many posts till I'm unmoderated????

Wait, your implying that the BF population in Washington are now aware of thermal technology because a person went back to a site and measured the supposed height of the BF captured on therm the night before? 

• Upvote 1

OntarioSquatch -

We don't know those things.   Some people present them as fact but they are not .. yet.   I've long said that I wish testing had proceeded with some of the earlier samples that were submitted but discarded because cursory testing suggested human contamination.   I "believe" some among them were bigfoot but I cannot state it as fact that they were.   I don't think you can, either.   It is merely a closely held BELIEF.  

I think that snarky or not, NightWalker has the correct idea.    We have been told many times in the past disclosure of one thing or another would happen by or on some particular date which came and went without any such occurrence.   I think you set yourself up to look stupid when you over-invest yourself in claims you have no control over.   It is unlikely the events you have stated as fact will occur will actually happen on schedule.  If they do, it will be a first after many failures.  

I'm not trying to find fault with you, I'm just suggesting ... caution.   It is easy in this biz to over-expect, have others under-deliver, and wind up moving from proponent to jaded and scoffing before it is over.

MIB

5 hours ago, Twist said:

Wait, your implying that the BF population in Washington are now aware of thermal technology because a person went back to a site and measured the supposed height of the BF captured on therm the night before? 

Bigfoot also knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good

I think Waggles is limited on responses, for a time, so I just wanted to add to the seasonal nature!

• Upvote 2

GULP! this isn't boding well for me at all regarding Christmas gifts. Saaaay......is that where all the sticks and stones come from? But not the charcoal right? Tell me not the charcoal because that would mean they....uh..... ;) 

Edited by hiflier