Flesh and Blood Bigfoot...

Lake County Bigfooot

Guest OntarioSquatch

MIB, I can't blame you for making those assumptions. Just two years ago I would have said those exact same things to anyone making the claims I'm making now. The fact of the matter is we all have our own interpretations of the data and these interpretations often change over time; often becoming more accurate. When I first learned of the connection with the UFO phenomenon and the reality behind the DNA of purported biological samples of Sasquatch, I knew right away that it would be met with criticism, but it's not enough to keep me from trying to put light on this key aspect of the phenomenon. 

Also, I'm aware of the long history of failed predictions in the various fringe fields of research. I wouldn't be claiming there's going to be disclosure on the alien phenomenon if I wasn't completely confident about it. Whether or not it'll happen in January is something I can't guarantee, but I know for fact that high-ranking people inside the US government are currently following a disclosure plan and that so far, they've been interested in getting an announcement made by the current president. We'll see what happens with it. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

A flesh and blood origin for part of the Bigfoot phenomenon need not be seen as precluding the possibility of a paranormal origin for part of the phenomenon, and vice versa.

Suppose, for the sake of argument, that human-appearing entities of paranormal origin exist--for example, ghosts, shadow people, Nordic extraterrestrials, or whatever.  The existence of such entities obviously does not mean that flesh and blood humans do not exist.  Likewise, the existence of flesh and blood humans does not immediately rule out the existence of ghosts, shadow people, etc.

The same logic holds for the Bigfoot phenomenon--the existence flesh and blood Bigfoot would not render the existence of paranormal Bigfoot impossible, and the existence of paranormal Bigfoot would not render the existence of flesh and blood Bigfoot impossible.  Both could coexist, and the "true" Bigfoot phenomenon could result from a combination of both.

I would even add that, given the tendency of reported paranormal entities to superficially resemble some conventional organism or construct, perhaps it should even be seen as likely that, if paranormal entities exist, some of them might imitate flesh and blood Bigfoot.

Edited by Mendoza
  • Upvote 3

Guest Waggles
13 hours ago, Twist said:

Wait, your implying that the BF population in Washington are now aware of thermal technology because a person went back to a site and measured the supposed height of the BF captured on therm the night before? 

Yes that was fairly obvious from the incident. And the fact that 3 years later no more therm s points in that direction. 

I would harbor even some chimps could figure this out. This is pretty basic thought processing for higher mamals. Groundsquirrels can figure out an opened window means danger if you shoot them through an opened window pretty quick. As an example.

Ok over 20 posts and I'm still being screened????

13 hours ago, MIB said:

I think that snarky or not, NightWalker has the correct idea.    We have been told many times in the past disclosure of one thing or another would happen by or on some particular date which came and went without any such occurrence.   I think you set yourself up to look stupid when you over-invest yourself in claims you have no control over.   It is unlikely the events you have stated as fact will occur will actually happen on schedule.  If they do, it will be a first after many failures.  

Geez... Admittedly, I have been warned that American's don't appreciate satire...

Unlike you, MIB, I don't think OS looks "stupid" - I love his calm approach and curious logic but we're all in the same boat here with out mutual fascination in this subject...

Admin

Waggles,

25 is the magic number.....   :wink:

9 hours ago, Waggles said:

Yes that was fairly obvious from the incident. And the fact that 3 years later no more therm s points in that direction. 

I would harbor even some chimps could figure this out. This is pretty basic thought processing for higher mamals. Groundsquirrels can figure out an opened window means danger if you shoot them through an opened window pretty quick. As an example.

Ok over 20 posts and I'm still being screened????

Fairly obvious to you apparently.  

So where is this thermal vid at so that others can view it?  I'm going to assume this is a pretty significant video if it tipped off the BF communities.  

BFF Patron
18 hours ago, hiflier said:

GULP! this isn't boding well for me at all regarding Christmas gifts. Saaaay......is that where all the sticks and stones come from? But not the charcoal right? Tell me not the charcoal because that would mean they....uh..... ;) 

Sasquatch is an equally seasonal employer of sticks and stones, beliefs die quickly around this thread <satire>:santaclaus::santaclaus:

Edited by bipedalist

One might look at reports of Sasquatch being associated with the paranormal, say for instance orbs of light, which indeed has been reported by numerous and sometimes quite reputable researchers. Why would such phenomena have to be termed paranormal, simply because we do not understand or know what it is. Crop circles were also associated with orbs of light. Well that is interesting, so I think it is legitimate to question what might be the origin of these orbs. I guess your left with one of the following conclusions, they are biological earthly entities, they are alien entities, they are dimensional manifestations, they are paranormal spiritual entities. If we agree that those are the possibilities we can examine what seems to best fit. I can agree that they do not seem to fit in with the laws of nature that I am aware of, so I will rule out a earthly biological entity. I think that although life may exist on other planets somewhere in the distant recesses of the universe, that does in no way imply they could ever find us in the vastness of space, or if they did, that they would be remotely interested in us. Ok so now I am down to a hyper-dimensional manifestation or paranormal. I am not exactly sure where to separate the two, but if we accept ghosts as a possible manifestation of either a time warp or spiritual layering of our dimensions, well it might best fit describing these orbs. If I land on such a conclusion, then I have to ask, what interest would spiritual beings have with Sasquatch....???? That is the golden question. For the sake of discussion I must reference an incidence in the story of Jesus when he cast demons into a herd of pigs, which subsequently ran off a cliff and drowned. If such spiritual forces can possess animal bodies, well then we might have a possible explanation for the seemingly unusual activity associated with Sasquatch and these orbs for that matter. I am going a bit down the rabbit hole here, but remember I am talking about an outside agency interfering with a natural creature, not a creature of any paranormal origin. So perhaps we might entertain this as why some unusual activity could correspond to these creatures. A book I have mentioned, "Messengers of Deception", describes a famous UFO researchers conclusion regarding that phenomena. He concludes that while such things reported appear to be real in our dimension, they actually are not physically actually in our dimension, but layering over it somehow. Like a projection from another dimension onto our dimension, at least that is what I get out of my reading of his book. His conclusion is that something is deliberately attempting to deceive us into believing that these are alien craft, when in actuality they are simply being placed onto the canvass of our perception to make us think so... interesting stuff...I have my own suspicions that some of this type of deception might be at play when we talk of the most unexplained aspects like orbs...some might say this is muddying the water, but reports of this type have already muddied the water so all I am doing here is sifting through the silt...admitting that possible spiritual forces might exist and be in play is one hypothesis. I lean in that direction, but in now way do I subscribe to the need to explain sasquatch apart from a natural earthly origin.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

I recall reading several reports whereas a BF was shot and its blood was reported as red (not fluorescent alien green like in Predator).  ;)

Researchers should focus on the physical material evidence rather than chasing ghosts. Once a body is obtained and DNA (with no uncertainty/ambiguity on provenance) examined, we can sort all the speculative hypotheses.

13 hours ago, Waggles said:

Waggles,

Is that the only explanation for no thermal imager capture of BF's in WA for last 3 years?  You seem to be so certain on the explanation.

Maybe the researchers just got lucky that one time.

Thermal Imagers look like video cameras and if BFs can see clearly at night, they know that folks with thermals are up to no good anyway.

Just like they avoid video cameras in day time, they avoid thermal imagers at night time.

Do you use thermal imagers in your research?

If so, what good advice you have to others who want to use Thermals?

Besides the idea you stated of not returning to the site of the sighting during day time to take measurements.

Thermals inside of black plastic enclosures are virtually undetectable by anything outside the enclosure. And thermals willstill pick up heat signatures as if the enclosure wasn't employed. But a strong word of caution is needed here for anyone going that route. The general consensus is tht Sasquatch is a curious beast and so an unfamiliar enclosure will more than likely arouse suspicion. Personally I would not be in such an enclosure unless it was either backed up against a rock face to cut down at least one angle of approach or be inside with less than three people who also have thermals to cover all directions of encroachment. Being sufficiently armed for defense is wiser still if the aim is to get video without mortally wounding the creature. Unless of course that is the intent at the outset of the expedition.

There is so much more to this scenario than most envision (can you say Fred Beck?) but this isn't the thread for that discussion.

Edited by hiflier

As a sort of devil's advocate I would like to add a point to the para-paranormal side of things. I have brought out the high surveillance aspect regarding the existence of Sasquatch in that I have my doubts about a flesh and blood creature being able evade such a net. If only flesh and blood then someone knows about it. My strong opinion on the matter. If the creature exists and NO ONE knows other than those who have actually seen it then it is an obvious feather in the cap of those who claim Sasquatch is more than just flesh and blood. Something that I do not think is the case using the information gained from the reports.

Those reports really do point to a creature that is quite normal and fine tuned to its environment albeit a bit overly so for me to think it truly is an unknown species. A cryptic. Nope. Something about that just doesn't sit quite right. If it's out there it definitely should have been known about by now. And I think it is known about. These days something that large and localized cannot be unknown. Little animals in jungles? Yes. This one? No. And the Panda comparison does not apply- not in this day and age. Not in North America. Me being naïve? Maybe, but I highly doubt it. Maybe naïve enough to think the creature exists at all but not naïve in that it can and has remained hidden.  

Edited by hiflier

12 hours ago, Twist said:

Fairly obvious to you apparently.  

So where is this thermal vid at so that others can view it?  I'm going to assume this is a pretty significant video if it tipped off the BF communities.  

Twist, from his description of the thermal and the measurements after, I think Waggles is referring to this. Quite a discussion.