Flesh and Blood Bigfoot...

Lake County Bigfooot

Dove tailing my previous post, while reports of such things as orbs and the like have been associated with sasquatch activity, it does not necessarily imply that such things are the result of sasquatch being present. We have to remember that we are subject to the physical and emotional reactions we have to the creature, and that can influence our perception. People have reported a variety of reactions including tunnel vision, temporal paralysis, unaccountable loses of time and being stuck in a sleepy stupor, all of which can be accounted for simply from the levels of adrenaline being released into the body, and the subsequent exhaustion.

During such states we might be prone to hyper examine our surroundings. I have had panic attacks, and one weird aspect I experienced was a sort of freeze frame perception, like I was looking at frames of a slide show. That is what fear and adrenaline can do, it was like every moment was a separate frame, which further increased the anxiety. It is common for eyewitnesses to experience a high level of apprehension and fear, all adrenaline related. I know that this might not explain everything odd, but it has to account for some of it.

The avoidance of cameras and other traps set up by humans, they have fallen victim occasionally, but I think they probably knew they were being observed and just did not care. They are keenly aware of their surroundings and can probably hear or see them, or possibly smell them. Deer seem to know they are present and shy away somewhat from the light emitted. If they were so smart they might better avoid leaving vocal or woodknocking evidence for recorders to pick up. So while highly intelligent they are not perfect in avoiding such things, and they can slip up do to a desire to get at a food source.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Perhaps the most compelling argument concerning both the validity of eyewitness accounts as well as it being a flesh and blood creature is the geographical correlation of sightings. The oft repeated fact that almost exclusively Sasquatch sightings occur in areas with annual rainfall exceeding 18" defies hysteria and hoaxing, as well a a supernatural origin. This is a creature that probably was primarily a rain forest type creature that has adapted to multiple environments, but yet still requires a certain amount of what wet forested areas providing in terms of cover and food. While reports rarely come outside of that geographical region, it almost always only occurs near rivers that provide an alternative wet flood plain type habitat, say along the Platte in Nebraska, rare but possible. If Sasquatch were of some other origin I am quite sure that this would not hold true. One need only note that sightings generally have a geographical relevance to water sources and food sources. Much like the range of the black bear in the United States and Canada.

• Upvote 1

An excellent line of thinking LCB. The amount of rainfall doesn't necessarily correlate with available water but the majority of reports do support your argument very well. Some research has taken it further still by targeting areas with even greater average annual rainfall amounts of 30+ inches. Those particular areas would even better cover for populations to thrive. I still think surveillance capabilities say much on the subject though deep cover could limit thermal viewing.

Even if that is the case, which it is, no creature that large can remain hidden from that kind of technology forever. If anything what you present only serves in being able to narrow and refine the areas of observation. But it does make the terrain more difficult to scout out on the ground. Historically that is all we've had available- but not anymore   

One thing that goes hand in hand with higher rainfall amounts is more vegetation for cover. So it isn't just the availability of water but also the availability of usable cover. Which in the majority of the cases means some kind of forest. 

I also have some input on trailcams and recorders. One the big problems with trailcams is that regardless of how well they are camouflaged, for something that is ultimately familiar with its habitat, you are making a change to that environment that can be noticed. From various reports bigfoot is very cognizant of subtle changes in its environment. As far as recorders go, they are easier to place out of sight. Since I'm sure they might be able to recognize our technology, I'm also pretty certain they don't know what it does. It's easy to stay out of in front of a camera once it's spotted, or even just stay a certain distance from one. (That's one reason I use timelapse cams, there's no distance limitations on them, just resolution problems with distance.) But a recorder is a whole different ballgame. Where's the front or the back? How far do you stay away from one if it's spotted? These are very good reasons why we have more possible bigfoot audio than pictures or video. 

Our more recent technology is going to have to get much better than it is to get close to helping out with this bigfoot problem. I've worked with thermal on rainy nights in thick cover in the PNW. Your lucky to even spot something more than 40 yards away, let alone identify what your seeing. We aren't working with gorillas that can be approached closely whether sleeping or not. We've also found that some fungi show heat signatures. So are you looking at a bigfoot peeking around that stump or just fungus growing on it? 

3 hours ago, JDL said:

And yet, there are consistent reports in arid areas also.

JDL, that's where your experiences occurred if my memory serves me correctly. I have considered that. Most of the arid areas get less rainfall than what would be considered the norm for bigfoot. So the way I see it they would be more heavily reliant on the available water sources in those areas. That's definitely something to consider for those who live or do research in those areas. 

Truthfully I cannot entertain any other notion of the creature than what I have experienced, Although I have not had a sighting I have heard them and recorded their activities. The most striking thing to me was that the vocalizations I heard were carrying emotion with them, detectable to me a human. Just like some great apes might be able to communicate with gestures and vocalizations, Koko the gorilla was able to spell words and make primitive sentences to communicate. She obviously understood what to do with a birthday cake,,, intelligence on a very high level...absolutely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jffMtC9Y1aM

Guest Waggles

There is apparently more to BF than basic human abilities. Or the people I talk to are living in an illilution and are severely mentally impared. 

What is the psycological diagnosis of people who get telepathic messages from the Biggies? Obviously it's not recognised by modern science let alone modern medicine. Woo woo.:blink:

Guest OntarioSquatch

I've never once heard of a good instance where someone actually had a Sasquatch telepathically communicate with them. It's a similar case with concepts of non-biological Sasquatch; the available data not only doesn't support these ideas, but it also totally contradicts them. From what I've seen so far, it's always been attention-seeking hoaxers (often fake habituators and fake researchers) who try to support these ideas. 

While a body of this creature has never been recovered, numerous people have claimed to shoot them and bring them down. NOT ALL OF WHICH TESTED AS BEAR. Starting with the Ape Canyon incident and others, or the Daniel Boone story. If one considers the Minnesota iceman as a possible piece of evidence, the original that was examined by scientists who arrived at the conclusion of a real creature, it had been apparently shot through the eye socket. Justin has plenty of supporters, including Derrick Randles who does not generally fall prey to hoaxers. Many other eyewitness accounts have been told, some hardly believable, but others quite credible, that report taking the creature down with a gun shot. If it is flesh and blood it will bleed, blood samples have shown a unknown primate. Remember the Snell Grove Lake incident when the owner placed a large spiked mat at the front door, and the blood and flesh that was recovered, obviously could have been a bear, but the shape of the blood stain suggested a different foot shape. The NAWAC recovered blood from a hit they made when trying to harvest a specimen. It will one day be a deer hunter or bear hunter who does bring one in, I just hope the press gets to it before the authorities confiscate the remains. Then all the hocus pocus will be put to rest.

• Upvote 1

Not testing as bear certainly does leave room for plenty of thought provoking suggestions. Everyone knows I am struggling with the animal thing. But to be clear that struggle revolves around the area of advanced or not advanced when it comes to any comparisons along the lines of cognitive abilities. Many, many animals are capable of, or to us capable of things that surprise us. The internet is full of examples of animals of all kinds doing amazing things that require thought and a level of problem solving that at times is quite remarkable. Fish that pick out the right patterns to get food. The Golden Retriever that learned an entire disco dance routine to the delight of its audiences. Remarkable stuff.

It goes to show that animal intelligence is deep. Something I've never denied  and in truth have promoted that intelligence in all creatures is rather high. But it individual body shape that determines what they can do. Raccoons have very adept hands/paws and can use them with amazing dexterity. But they cannot build anything with a hammer. Nor would they think to because their bodies don't allow for it- nor do their brains. Back to KOKO. She did do all of those things you said and it was extremely enlightening but even though she had a primates body she couldn't solder a transistor or fix a leaky pipe. Not on her own would she think to. And that's all I'm saying about Sasquatch. For all of its intelligence in what it has learned to survive it won't be stealing my truck and driving it down the road. There are so many examples I could cite that keeps the creature in the animal realm I could write a book (another one LOL).

As much as we would like to think Sasquatch is like us there only a few things that succeed in giving that any credence. MOST of the creature fits squarely inside the animal kingdom. Biologically it may indeed be very close to us but as I've said before there is something missing in the connection between physical makeup and what it needs to survive and  its ability to advance technologically even in the most basic primitive things that early Humans who had fire could accomplish. There is something just not there.

Guest Waggles
On 12/13/2016 at 10:13 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

I've never once heard of a good instance where someone actually had a Sasquatch telepathically communicate with them. It's a similar case with concepts of non-biological Sasquatch; the available data not only doesn't support these ideas, but it also totally contradicts them. From what I've seen so far, it's always been attention-seeking hoaxers (often fake habituators and fake researchers) who try to support these ideas. 

The person in dealing with posts regularly on this board or used to had Gimlin signed her lawn chair when she was out of town and the Bigfoot crew came by all the biggies does Bigfoot stuff is totally addicted has inside information on Bigfoot from other people who talk to her about police stuff and invited me out for Thanksgiving but I wasn't able to make it.Been on Finding BF show. Knows Cliff. and No no...etc

Not sure I'd label her and attention-seeking mentally impaired Hulu wacko Wang job.

Oh and posted here some semi-verbalizations, vocals from her pod buddies. So she's an expert audiologist faker also now. Busy girl.

Edited by Waggles
because

Guest Waggles

The op suggests habers are hoaxers and fakers. 

I gave a summary as best as my phone would allow of a person who has woo experience I deal with on a regular basis. 

Doesn't prove anything. But there might be more to people's experience than some are willing to accept.

In terms of "huh?" give us a description of a hoaxes/ faker and maybe some examples.

This is all subjective information. But there should be a psyc profile of people who hoax, or? Why would someone even talk about telepathy nonsense? Totally freakazoid world. Why go there when you've seen one? Its not believable, so it defeats the hoaxing aspect, in making experience more unbelievable.

And as my post alluded to, you would need to be a top rate sociopath to lie to other BF people who themselves are all hoaxes?

The level of implausibility seems pretty high. Smoke on that for a while.

Edited by Waggles

6 hours ago, Lake County Bigfooot said:

While a body of this creature has never been recovered, numerous people have claimed to shoot them and bring them down. NOT ALL OF WHICH TESTED AS BEAR. Starting with the Ape Canyon incident and others, or the Daniel Boone story. If one considers the Minnesota iceman as a possible piece of evidence, the original that was examined by scientists who arrived at the conclusion of a real creature, it had been apparently shot through the eye socket. Justin has plenty of supporters, including Derrick Randles who does not generally fall prey to hoaxers. Many other eyewitness accounts have been told, some hardly believable, but others quite credible, that report taking the creature down with a gun shot. If it is flesh and blood it will bleed, blood samples have shown a unknown primate. Remember the Snell Grove Lake incident when the owner placed a large spiked mat at the front door, and the blood and flesh that was recovered, obviously could have been a bear, but the shape of the blood stain suggested a different foot shape. The NAWAC recovered blood from a hit they made when trying to harvest a specimen. It will one day be a deer hunter or bear hunter who does bring one in, I just hope the press gets to it before the authorities confiscate the remains. Then all the hocus pocus will be put to rest.

Thank you for that reference. I had not heard about that so just found this story. Is this the same one you refer to? I don't mean to hijack this by any means, by my attached story is in line with some current paranormal stuff I'm reading. I still maintain the big fella is Flesh and Blood. But as this Daniel Boone story and others here are relating, that may not exempt it from being multi-dimensional. Curious stuff! (Daniel Boone story here)