Flesh and Blood Bigfoot...

Lake County Bigfooot

No, i have not shared it on this forum before. If someone had a similar experience in that area, it would be interesting to hear from them!

I have no idea if these things can utilize infrasound as the frequencies to mess up human's minds are very low.

But as I've already related, when I was getting growled at - I was experiencing some SERIOUS sympathetic resonance in my own chest.  That was weird.

BFF Patron

The night of my sighting I felt like I missed about an hour and fifteen minutes of time.  I attributed to a close sighting of multiples, adrenalline (norepinephrine) the ultimate sympathetic and just plain good fun!   I was a little disoriented though because I knocked on a neighbors door/or rang the doorbell at what turned out to be 11:30PM  (Yes, that person was sympathetic to my squatch experience as they heard an interaction on an early Sat./Sun. morning as I was providing an update and we were discussing that verbally at the base of a mountain near our residences).

Most intense part of sighting was 9:40PMish to 10:15PMish  However, it didn't end that night with just a sighting.  I continued to audio record high strangeness after returning to my own home in the next few hours after that very close call.  I will say I developed a sensitivity to low frequency sounds in conjunction with an awareness of these entities.  It continued the same month as my sighting out in the state of Utah oddly enough.    

Edited by bipedalist

OldMort

First thanks for sharing and a double thanks to ioyza. OldMort, You keep talking about the Gov being in the area and my mind kept going to that maybe you might have been psyche op done on you. Now this might be speculative but my thought is that these officials might be using nonlethal weapons on people.  That they might be doing this on un-suspecting witnesses.

Gillie suits can hide a person very well in any environment.  knowing they are non lethal weapons and possibly hand held devices.  They were testing the waters so to speak. unsuspecting to you they might have been testing these tools on unsuspecting people. Again speculation on my part. But what if they are actually doing this to unsuspecting folks?

I have experienced everything that the two of you have acknowledge experiencing. I just cannot relate these actions to these creatures since I did not physically see them. If they are so bad a** then why the need to hide. I am trying to except what I have gone through and experienced but cannot. Not with out confirmation which I cannot get. What's up with their hidden agenda if even if they have one. The other thing that some times takes me away from the flesh and blood is how they were able to receive what I was asking for. This goes for my son who also has experienced  what I have . I keep the spiritual part in check  but what I seen up in northern Michigan is burned into my memory. What I saw was a mirage image of these creatures when we were heading back to camp.

I say flesh and blood in a way but cannot explain that other part. The flesh and blood side that they do leave is their trade mark of the foot prints and stick formations that they seem to make as a way of letting me or any one else know they were there. Things do not seem as they are when you are around these creatures. Yet the flesh and blood side of them show a living entity. You start going over on the paranormal side of them then it gets difficult to explain what they might be.

The best and only answer that some of you have explained is the only way to explain what they do. Hide ,duct ,crawl and the natural ability to hide in plain sight... If we start going into the freaky stuff that they do nothing will never be accomplished. New tactics must be found and used and the one that I thought might bring some light to the picture would be the use of thermos camera. But we have not heard to many things going on with that. If we are watching them through thermo cameras then how do they know that we looking at them through these devices. Where did they get the knowledge of these cameras? If they are so much flesh and blood then why do they hide from these devices. I do not get it. what's their deal with devices that capture them on a screen?.

OldMort,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Are you not disclosing the route/lake location because you or others are still investigating it or other reason?

Redacted/withdrawn.  sorry.  I'm not ready.

OldMort - if I find that again, I'll try to remember to let you know where it was.   It'd be ironic if it was the scruffy guy's story or something like that.  :)   - MIB

Edited by MIB

OldMort, does the actual name of XYZ Lakes begin with an "L"?

There's the possibility that they are the same lakes at which I had multiple encounters.

Edited by JDL

My limited time and exposure to the creatures has not produced anything of this sort, though I can agree that too many of such instances are reported. I particularly remember one that was discussed on Sasquatch Chronicles where the individual, a professional mountain biker, on his descent from the mountain, is overtaken by a growl that stops him in his tracks, he then proceeds to strip off all his clothes and is found in a stupor by his friends who were some distance behind. His recollection was he saw a peaceful waterfall and was definitely incapacitated by the delusion, all of which seemed directly linked to the growl. If this is some sort of defense mechanism, or method of paralyzing prey, it sure sets this creature apart on our continent, although as discussed, tigers seem to do something quite similar. Again, such things need not be considered paranormal, although maybe extra ordinary in natural terms. That is what I think confuses us so much about this creature, it has extra-ordinary natural abilities, ones we cannot quite fit into our experience, which leads us to come to the hypothesis of something supernatural. Lets face it, these creatures simply do not fit into our comfort zone at any level, whether it be size, speed, strength, intelligence, or general appearance. The Sasquatch is a highly adapted creature, and such adaptions are possibly one of a kind in nature, no other animal has depended on remaining hidden like this creature, and thus it has adapted abilities far beyond what one might expect in a common creature. I for one do not think that the relatively small numbers of the creatures is do to our destruction of habitat, they can adapt to lesser environs, but relates to the need to remain hidden. Scarcity plays a role in survival of certain species, and I believe that to be the case with Sasquatch. This is not to say that resources do not play a role, but the larger the predator the more ground it covers, that is just a plain fact. Sasquatch being the largest predator on land, perhaps a toss up with brown and polar bears, well all such creatures are going to be necessarily limited in numbers. What stands out with such creatures is that they have very specific means of survival, whether seals or salmon runs, these type of creatures depend on a staple in their diet. I think for the Sasquatch that has to be deer or elk in the fall months, and berries and other veggies in the spring and summer. The fact that their behavior revolves around these staple food sources is evidence of its dependency on natural means of survival, and points to the flesh and blood reality they inhabit, just as we. Many of the traits they possess seem to revolve around a nomadic hunter and gatherer type existence. They seem to depend on where to be and when to capitalize on resources abundant at certain times, just like other natural creatures...

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

13 hours ago, Explorer said:

OldMort,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Are you not disclosing the route/lake location because you or others are still investigating it or other reason?

I prefer not to use specific names and locations on this forum for personal reasons, maintaining one's privacy etc. However, there is enough information in my post that with a good map you could pinpoint the location with a bit of work. I have not been there since, but the same two men that I was with in '95 repeated the route about 5 years ago and stayed at all the same places. They had a fine time and reported nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever... 

11 hours ago, JDL said:

OldMort, does the actual name of XYZ Lakes begin with an "L"?

There's the possibility that they are the same lakes at which I had multiple encounters.

No. it doesn't start with an "L" JDL. Where you also in the Southern Sierra's?

Edited by OldMort

The area I am referring to is well south of Tahoe. If you are back in the mountains here though, check out Plumas County sometime...

Know Plumas County well.  We used to camp at Frenchman's Lake, Lake Davis, and along the Feather River in the late '60s and '70s.  Used to live in Lemmon Valley, Nevada.

NathanFooter

Good to see you back. Nice to have a couple of Michiganders. Maybe not declining but more of migration to different areas of the Country. I have had two of those smells that were sweet and  just smelled real good . This was during Michigan deer season. If Sasfooty is right then for some reason they must be having their babies in September cause this was twice in two different years. Yes, they were in different areas of where I research. Just glad that you alright.

OldMort, thanks for the clues. 

I think I know the general area of where you guys were after looking at my Kings Canyon map and checking the JM trail.

The falling asleep while experiencing terror does appear weird and un-natural behavior, but I found a similar story below.

NABS has a story from a guy (Dave) who was backpacking the JMT and ran into a creature that also put him to sleep.  See extract of account below from NABS. 

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootsightings.html

"Dave finally told me about his weird encounter of a strange entity; while he was backpacking on the John Muir trail just south of Mammoth, California; where he was in his bed roll which had a head flap over his head, and sometime around midnight he had something squatting besides his open bedroll moving its fingers on the outside of same, and then it lifted the bedroll head covering, so as to see what was under it, but as it did so, Dave couldn’t look at it because he was way too scared at that instant to turn on needed lamps, but what he thought was really strange after that peeking incident, was the fact that he fell soundly asleep, and after several hours he awoke but couldn’t believe that he could have fallen asleep after a such a thing that had just happened to him!”

Edited by Explorer