Are Bigfooters conspiracy theorists?

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

What? Like bunny owners can't share questions, experiences and insights?

Hiflier, please don't tell me you're an anti-rabbitite.....not after all we've been through!

And just for the record, I came across my bunny one day when I was living up in the hills. Here was this stark white rabbit with red eyes hopping about at the edge of the brush, just off the uppermost road. I figured it just be somebody's lost pet, and in that it would virtually glow, not only in the dark, but in the eyes of any predator, I would have to catch it were it to survive. So I did...sure it took the good part of the afternoon and part of the evening (even domestic bunnies can perform surprisingly "wonder bunny" feats of evasion!) but I did indeed capture her. I put up "found bunny" signs for a couple months, but, alas,  no one ever called on her (maybe some parent got tired of caring for it when the kids didn't...) so, yeah, nearly two years later, I have this dang wabbit skippering around in a bathroom. I'd let her run free in the house, but she digs up carpet and the deposit for my new place was more than I'll give up due to rabbit damage....

1 hour ago, guyzonthropus said:

What? Like bunny owners can't share questions, experiences and insights?

Hiflier, please don't tell me you're an anti-rabbitite.....not after all we've been through!

GULP! N-n-n-n-o (he stammered) I think your "find" was good. Highly unusual but good and you did well by her. Good thing it wasn't a white BF speaking of carpets Edited just now by hiflier

Edited by hiflier

Admin
On 12/19/2016 at 9:27 AM, hiflier said:

If someone thinks Sasquatch is telepathic then why wouldn't that same someone think that ALL creatures are telepathic?

If you were telepathic, you'd already know the answer ;)

• Upvote 1

Oh yes, MB, indeed I would.

But for some reason I'm just not on their wavelength- or anything else's either. Because as you say, I would know. Nothing strange has ever happened to me out there like being zapped or anything. Some members state it has happened to them. Can't say I've experienced at all what they have described. Sounds (pun intended) like it would be hard to miss an effect like that. I guess if the creatures are around when I'm out there then they must just be the garden variety types :blink: 

5 hours ago, hiflier said:

Oh yes, MB, indeed I would.

But for some reason I'm just not on their wavelength- or anything else's either. Because as you say, I would know. Nothing strange has ever happened to me out there like being zapped or anything. Some members state it has happened to them. Can't say I've experienced at all what they have described. Sounds (pun intended) like it would be hard to miss an effect like that. I guess if the creatures are around when I'm out there then they must just be the garden variety types :blink: 

Yea, That's what it is Hifler you are simply not on the same wave length. As far as being zapped yes that is some thing that I have truly felt when they have been around. Maybe this feeling is from just the encounter itself. But I cannot see it your way since this is not what I have encountered over and over. You do not never have to believe a single word I say about what I have encountered. Maybe changing tactics might help you in hunting these creatures. :coldb: I hate the cold:drinks:and need to find a place that is warm:devil:hope fully not in H^ll.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
On 12/24/2016 at 6:31 PM, masterbarber said:

If you were telepathic, you'd already know the answer ;)

When tested all subject matter is already known by the subconscious.

The problem is becoming conscious of the subconscious.

We have various filters due to the infinite complexity and chaos of the subconscious.

On the other hand advanced souls are telepathic.

All beings have some ability, so it's a matter of degree.

All vibration of the manifested universe has all potentials nested a sub vibrations so the higher your vibration.

The more vibrations are available to you (wavelengths, esp, physical manifestations of individuality.

The highest vibrations is cessation and is the void from which all others come forth and is the only thing that can hold all vibration.

At that level there is nothing you are not aware of.

So ESP at that level would be redundant.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna