Old Dog

On the matter of baculum

18 posts in this topic

I think this research is faulty.  Said the AVERAGE for humans - from penetration to ejaculation is two minutes.

In what universe?

You know, when I getting rid of cobwebs with a vacuum cleaner that are too high to reach I add an extension,...um....wait for it....a vaculum if you will.

Back on topic though it's curious to me why this information hasn't been mentioned here before now. Of course it isn't new news for science but the timing still strange even if only a few years. At least it's news to me. 

Edited by hiflier

From what I saw...:mellow:... they don't have it. That one was the human looking kind, though.

Hi Sas, since we speak so seldom I can't let the opportunity slip by without wishing you happy holidays. Hope you are doing well.

19 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

From what I saw...:mellow:... they don't have it. That one was the human looking kind, though.

It isn't something you can see without an autopsy.  It's not like they go around with a constant erection.  

OK. Let me put it this way. The one I saw looked exactly like a human's, not a dog, bull, goat, cat, etc.

But maybe they do, I didn't ask.

This could well become the next elective surgery trend...I can see it now...

"Ask your doctor if Baculor is right for you!"

And then it says "May cause hives, uncontrollable sneezing, death, migraines, divorce, blah, blah, blah...... Ask your doctor today! :thumbsup:

Sasfooty, I just have to ask...  (do I really have to pose the question?)

How did you manage to witness the anatomical feature involved?

Well, this particular one wasn't wearing overalls......

Oh....was that two questions? :rolleyes:

Edited by Sasfooty