Anyone Care To Guess How Many People Search for Bigfoot?

FarArcher

22 hours ago, Branco said:
  Hide contents

**Could someone explain to an old phart what that "Spoiler" icon that I just accidentally hit does????

Hey Branco, looks like the Spoiler icon hides the post you made and requires someone who wants to read it to click to reveal the post. Guess it's supposed to be used to hide info in a post that some readers might not necessarily want to see. Like if you posted the ending of a book someone hadn't finished reading or the way a movie ended that someone had not yet seen, that would be considered a "spoiler" post. By hitting the "spoiler" icon, you change your post to one where a reader has the choice to read the post or not. Hope my explanation hasn't been too confusing. 

37 minutes ago, MichaelX said:

Hey Branco, looks like the Spoiler icon hides the post you made and requires someone who wants to read it to click to reveal the post. Guess it's supposed to be used to hide info in a post that some readers might not necessarily want to see. Like if you posted the ending of a book someone hadn't finished reading or the way a movie ended that someone had not yet seen, that would be considered a "spoiler" post. By hitting the "spoiler" icon, you change your post to one where a reader has the choice to read the post or not. Hope my explanation hasn't been too confusing. 

Thanks! Makes total sense now!

• masterbarber locked this topic