Location Of Kentucky Habituation Site Available

Guest Silver Fox

Silver Fox,

You are so far off with your information. You're taking speculative information which you gathered from dubious sources, and then exaggerating and speculating on it even further. It's really kind of embarrassing.

You're only contributing to the public outflow of misinformation that initially led you to your inaccurate conclusions, and will undoubtedly lead others here to inaccurate conclusions.

no only one side brings the proof the other side looks for zippers.

There is no proof.

Guest Silver Fox

Silver Fox,

You are so far off with your information. You're taking speculative information which you gathered from dubious sources, and then exaggerating and speculating on it even further. It's really kind of embarrassing.

You're only contributing to the public outflow of misinformation that initially led you to your inaccurate conclusions, and will undoubtedly lead others here to inaccurate conclusions.

I am not exaggerating or speculating on anything at all.

All my information has been gathered from my research, and I am quite confident in it. Others are free to do with it what they will. As you already said, I am one of those dubious online sources.

Guest tracker

Silver Fox,

okay before you and sf have a go, can anyone provide some accurate 411 ? is the study on going? any release date yet for the DVD? as far as the exact location I am not interested.

However on a personal side I wonder how they got the Bf's to follow them to the new site? call blast them in with a distinct call each night a few miles at a time? or did they follow their nose?

thanks tracker, dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Your confidence is quite misplaced, Silver Fox. You'll only be embarrassed for having championed mistruths about the project when the actual data becomes available.

Guest tracker

There is no proof.

?

Some of the people involved have PhD's and are also eye witnesses are you interpreting their work? tell us how you know?

My friend, don't confuse evidence with proof. If there were proof or compelling evidence, Saskeptic has kindly volunteered to lead a search himself.

Please don't misunderstand me, I commend and admire your efforts in the field (as opposed to those that condemn me, among others, for not doing fieldwork. Believe me, at the first mention of that rarest of bigfoot variants, the cornfield bigfoot, I'll be the first on the scene). I hope you're the very one that does provide proof. But actual proof has been a long time coming, and we've yet to enjoy its fruits.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest Blackdog

?

Some of the people involved have PhD's and are also eye witnesses are you interpreting their work? tell us how you know?

All anyone has are stories and speculations about their work. You said there was proof.

Tell us how you know.

Guest tracker

All anyone has are stories and speculations about their work. You said there was proof.

Tell us how you know.

no i said only one side brings it after incorrigible said both sides brought equal amounts. try to keep up. smile.gif

What proofs do the skeptics bring to the table Bd? did they come up with the PGF suit yet after what 44 years? show us please. And surely you guys don't believe it was old Bob in that baggy monkey suit? jeez skeptics will believe anything. biggrin.gif

And of course when the Erickson project release their findings and DVD. I am sure it will be 2 or 3 great mimic actors wearing suits too. Hey maybe they spared no expense and hired Andy Serkis ?? smile.gif

Edited by tracker

Guest Silver Fox

okay before you and sf have a go, can anyone provide some accurate 411 ? is the study on going? any release date yet for the DVD? as far as the exact location I am not interested.

However on a personal side I wonder how they got the Bf's to follow them to the new site? call blast them in with a distinct call each night a few miles at a time? or did they follow their nose?

thanks tracker, dry.gif

I am not sure if the study is still going on or not.

The DVD is supposed to be released in one month, when they think peer review will be done. But peer review could go on for another 3-4 weeks.

They didn't ask the BF's to follow them to the new site. But the old people left, Erickson moved his folks in there, and the BF's did not seem to be around anymore. Then they found out that the BF's had moved over to the new people's place and were hanging out there again. It sounds insane, but apparently that's exactly what happened. Apparently the BF's follow their people around, like pets do sometimes. When people move houses and leave their pets behind, sometimes the pets follow the people to their new house. Same mechanism I guess.

Guest Silver Fox

Just how could you reliably know all of this when everyone involved has signed NDAs?

I don't know anyone involved. But I'm an expert researcher. I learned all this stuff right off the Internet.

Google is your friend. :P

Whether that's reliable or not is up to you.

It's called "open source" information. Even the CIA uses it all the time. It's also called "raw intel," which is used by all intelligence agencies in the world.

For one thing, I can tell you that overviews of the two killer videos from the Kentucky habituation come from an interview with Mary Green, who described the videos in an interview which is available on the Net. Mary did not sign an NDA, so she was free to talk.

Guest gershake

Well looks like a good example. I've read that interview too. It doesn't say anything about 14 seconds for video 1 / 4 - 5 minutes for video 2. You either just made this up or have it from some different source. If everything you are saying isn't reliable, it's misleading to utter it like it were facts.

Guest RayG

That way they got some good video of the BF's over at the new place. :D

If their bf looked like this, I'd be suspicious if I were them.

slothfake.jpg

RayG