FarArcher

One Thing Bothers Me About Bigfoot Tree Knocks

106 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2017 at 10:09 PM, gigantor said:

I hears some knocks too.

On 4/22/2017 at 0:55 PM, SWWASAS said:

.... If we are seeing BF carrying around poles or sticks,  are we missing something in their behavior?       Perhaps they do use tools in certain circumstances and we have simply not observed it enough to know.....  

On 4/18/2017 at 0:46 AM, gigantor said:

On 4/18/2017 at 10:40 PM, southernyahoo said:

My $0.02, I clearly heard wood-on-wood knocks in both files.  Not human hammering, or distant car doors, or gunfire (no echo).  It makes me think of a shillelagh, which can serve as a modest walking stick, a night stick for probing around in tangles and such, or a club to knock some lout over the head with.  What's problematic is that there are so few encounters where a Bigfoot is seen with a club or stick.  I am approaching 1,000 reports and I'm fairly confident that the number of encounters in which a Bigfoot is seen, shillelagh in hand, is less than 20.  

That being said, maybe it doesn't carry it's club around all the time.  You prepare for the mission you're going on.  If you're foraging roots and berries, you don't need a club.  If you're travelling by yourself from point A to point B, you don't need a club to communicate.  If you're solo hunting, all you need to do is bushwhack a deer and wring it's neck, no club needed.  But a Bigfoot that's hunting or traveling with a group, or serving as the outer ring of security would know it's mission and - since it knows it may need to communicate - grab a stick before moving out.