Bigfoot Arial Recon

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Guest Waggles

Wow. Everybody knows what I'm about to say, so there is no reason to say it. Never seen that one before. 

I still see no plausible plan to go about finding a Bigfoots.

But I already have one, and seeing as everybody knows what I know, why don't you refresh my memory? 

Beyond belief...:rolleyes:

I remember the heated discussion a couple of years ago of a thermal of a BF from relatively close distance.  To some, it was clearly a BF.  To others, it was clearly a cow (even though it had to be floating). Can you imagine the arguments about a BF thermal taken from 100s of feet in the air.  Nope, this is a real bad idea.

Guest Waggles

That thermal was out of focus. It sounds like the technology is there.  But yea, flying around trying to get a steady image, day after day....etc is absurd.

The problem is money and people given the subject matter. It would be relatively simple to test on human subjects. But even that is not going to come from the BF world. Probably law enforcement. And no time soon. Lets see a test on human subjects under canopy. LMAO. 

Even that is far fetched. Can't even test this idea out on humans.

But of course everyone already knows that according to a previous poster. :rolleyes:

So much pie in the sky......

It's no more absurd than being in the woods at 2 in the morning howling and banging on trees. Right?

And a solid thermal hit is intelligence that can be acted upon! The drone could loiter on station and guide a hunter team right to the target.