If You Get A BF Body

FarArcher

If I saw something 12 feet tall, which is more than twice as tall as me,  I doubt anything I have would put a dent in it.  If it were charging me I would pray that I had enough time to turn the gun onto myself.

3 hours ago, CallyCat said:

If I saw something 12 feet tall, which is more than twice as tall as me,  I doubt anything I have would put a dent in it.  If it were charging me I would pray that I had enough time to turn the gun onto myself.

Good chuckle on post.

.45-70 with garrett ammo will do the trick.Now you know.

Edited by Seatco

12 hours ago, CallyCat said:

You really need to watch/re-watch Predator and the Arnie v Predator finale for the text book take down - minus the huge explosion which obliterates the body of course :)

On a serious note, grizzly bears and polar bears can and do reach huge sizes similar to the above  'The largest polar bear on record, reportedly weighing 1,002 kg (2,209 lb), was a male shot at Kotzebue Sound in Northwestern Alaska in 1960. This Specimen, when mounted, stood 3.39 m (11ft 1in) tall on it's hindlegs'. Yet, even these magnificent creatures can be killed relatively easily such is the awesome and sometimes disturbing killing power of the Earths ultimate predator - human beings. Sasquatch though it could be huge, intelligent and very rare should really be no different when faced with a suitably equipped and knowledgeable hunter. The trick would appear to be finding one and getting an unambiguous, clear line of sight - not the actual killing of the creature.   

9 hours ago, norseman said:

Buy a bigger gun!

This made me chuckle and think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I91DJZKRxs