Killing Bigfoot

hiflier

23 hours ago, spacemonkeymafia said:

One thing bothers me about the show. I've only seen 2 episodes so far so maybe I don't understand. Why do they extract a member as soon as he reports activity?

Their goal is to collect one, right?

You are right if their goal is to collect a body then they should stick it out until it is accomplish other wise it is just another show. If they have activity then why extract blow the hunt, why not let it happen. Unless they do not want to show the killing on national T.V.? It is not like any other game animal that gives problems to farmers. It would settle the questions on many people minds. So who is being controlled GCBRO by the TV people or is the GCBRO controlling the TV people?.

Admin

Just my opinion, but I suspect money, rather than BF, is the main target for all involved...

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2017 at 6:47 PM, VAfooter said:

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Ask her how much she loves you......   :wink:

Rolled with your idea.Spouse is a tough negotiator.New item added to collection.Minus spouse equivalent in a shopping spree.

Win  Win.

P1010381.JPG

Admin

Nice!

Just glad to be of service....

On 2/10/2017 at 9:49 AM, spacemonkeymafia said:

2000 yards in my neck of the woods means three ridge tops over. The woods are thick and have steep ravines.

Same here for the most part except for clear cuts and above timberline.

Edited by norseman

On 2/17/2017 at 6:10 PM, Seatco said:

Rolled with your idea.Spouse is a tough negotiator.New item added to collection.Minus spouse equivalent in a shopping spree.

Win  Win.

P1010381.JPG

Oh man! You were suppose to score the glock 10 mm for this line of work!

They completely showed their colors when they launched into the "we're bad-ass and everyone wants to be like us" in last week's episode. They're now on a level of Mountain Monsters crew. Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is entertainment.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

May as well be hunting varmints. HEY!! That's it! New hit series....."Killing Varmints". I'm already all over my new book: "The Varmint Hunter's Field Manual". I'll be RICH! 

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:24 PM, SWWASAS said:

Norseman you mentioned a 2000 yard shot a few posts ago.    I saw a reference to Seal Team Six a couple of days ago where one of their sharpshooters got a human target at 2 miles.       The details of the shot were classified as was the mission.     For my comfort level I think I would want to be be that far away before shooting at a BF.     BF are even a bigger target than human.     If the government has taken down a BF,   they certainly have assets capable of doing it easily.    

I know of no shot like that but a soldier from the UK made a 2700 yard shot but even then it still had to be walked in and he had previously engaged a target out at that distance so he had somewhat of his DOPE already.

Cold bore shots like that are almost impossible .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ent007

Hi everyone, I've now watched 3 episodes out of sheer boredom and I can't watch anymore of it.

The whole show is a weird staged re-enactment of what they claim to see on their investigations. 

10-15 guys swarming a property for a couple days thinking that their going to bag a Sasquatch because they wear Mossy Oak is beyond laughable.

These guys aren't good for the field at al.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

NB