• Announcements

• masterbarber

Help Support the BFF   09/08/2016

Help Support the BFF by purchasing a premium membership. Premium members are directly supporting our forum and our ability to keep it up and running. Without this vital resource and our all volunteer staff, we would not be able to sustain a web presence. The annual access fee allows us to maintain server space, renew software subscriptions, purchase new apps that benefit our members or ease efforts for staff and so forth.   The cost is $20.00 (US) per year- per membership, about $1.66 per month. In the future, an alternative may be a members only forum, as a way to continue the forum's funding source. I'm sure most of us would prefer that not be the case. If you are currently enjoying the content you read here then I urge you to Thank the Premium Members and to consider joining in support of the BFF. It's the only way we will continue to provide the current level of content access.    Please follow the below link for all the details: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/30015-important-news-premium-access-memberships-are-now-available/   Best Regards, masterbarber Director, BFF
    • masterbarber
hiflier

Killing Bigfoot

53 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, spacemonkeymafia said:

One thing bothers me about the show. I've only seen 2 episodes so far so maybe I don't understand. Why do they extract a member as soon as he reports activity?

Their goal is to collect one, right?

You are right if their goal is to collect a body then they should stick it out until it is accomplish other wise it is just another show. If they have activity then why extract blow the hunt, why not let it happen. Unless they do not want to show the killing on national T.V.? It is not like any other game animal that gives problems to farmers. It would settle the questions on many people minds. So who is being controlled GCBRO by the TV people or is the GCBRO controlling the TV people?.

Just my opinion, but I suspect money, rather than BF, is the main target for all involved...

On 2/13/2017 at 6:47 PM, VAfooter said:

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Ask her how much she loves you......   :wink:

Rolled with your idea.Spouse is a tough negotiator.New item added to collection.Minus spouse equivalent in a shopping spree.

Win  Win.

P1010381.JPG

On 2/10/2017 at 9:49 AM, spacemonkeymafia said:

2000 yards in my neck of the woods means three ridge tops over. The woods are thick and have steep ravines.

Same here for the most part except for clear cuts and above timberline.

Edited by norseman

On 2/17/2017 at 6:10 PM, Seatco said:

Rolled with your idea.Spouse is a tough negotiator.New item added to collection.Minus spouse equivalent in a shopping spree.

Win  Win.

P1010381.JPG

Oh man! You were suppose to score the glock 10 mm for this line of work!

They completely showed their colors when they launched into the "we're bad-ass and everyone wants to be like us" in last week's episode. They're now on a level of Mountain Monsters crew. Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is entertainment.