Do you see something weird in this pic

NCBFr

Off the bat it looks like side shot of a red fox on the ground (center)- head to the right looking straight at the camera, tail to the left. Do you have another pic of the same spot about the same time with about the same sun angle for comparison?

Edited by hiflier

Interesting pic, NCBFr. I'm not as good as some at picking stuff out in photos, but I do see some faces in that dark area in the middle -- and the intense darkness of the area right at ground level seems very likely a part of a body of something. 

I see a dead or injured deer propped against a small tree, right front leg stretched out in front, and something that may or may not be a BF standing back in the trees.

I'd like to see another pic of the same area too.

Edited by Sasfooty

I have been back there 1,000 times.  It is literally my back yard.  That brown blob is not usually there.  I think the log in the foreground is roughly 2 ft thick.  We have beavers, foxes, and deer in the area.  There are no bears here normally but once in a while there are sightings/rumors in the county of one wondering by.  I will try and get some comparison photos tomorrow.  The problem is the pic is 1+ year old and I am not 100% sure where it was taken from.  

There is no blob there though. It's only a play on the shadows.. I fully examined and it's only shadows. I taking it you mean the small blob at the base of that large slanted tree. Just shadows from the tree's on the left side of it.. There is no animal in this picture even though it looks like something hunkered down with an extremely long tail... The only way to recreate this is to take another photo at the same time of day the photo was taken, and same time/month/date of the year the photo was taken for the shadows to take effect. Providing all the same trees are still there.

• Upvote 1

2 observations: is there a history of bigfoot activity in the area? thus the trail cam? and who here believes if this image is posted on any other website that viewers are thinking bigfoot? 

Admin

The only unusual thing I see is the shiny spot on the ground. A reflection of something...

nothing-bf.jpg

I'm sorry, but all I see is a poor image quality photo, did or can the wind cause it to take a pic ? I ask, because the photo appears to show a slight movement, least to my eyes. Can you show a photo taken by yourself pointin' towards the area in question ?

I don't mean to dismiss your photo, it just offers little info.

Pat...

Gig - take a closer look at the brown mass above the shiny thing.  i do like shiny things (especially if they are fast) but they are not relevant here.

PB - I will try to re-enact tomorrow.  The back story is I was deleting a bunch of old pics from a trail cam that I wanted to use to catch a pic of something that i think is a new coyote gang preying on local cats.  This one pic out of 100s caught my eye in the 2 minutes I was deleting them off the card.  Why I have the cam in the first place is a long story that is captured in various spots on the BFF.

Admin

Good idea. re-enactment will provide a better frame of reference. BTW, I hope you're right.

I am neither right or wrong.  Just a pic.  With that said,look what would be the left and right arms of the brown mass.  Amazing.