Do you see something weird in this pic

NCBFr

I just noticed a bright shooting thing like the ones I get pictures of pretty often. They are often associated with places where BFs are sighted & in pictures that are thought to be BF. That other "shiny spot" is familiar, too.

I think MK Davis found one of these in the PGF.

Dead deer.jpg

Edited by Sasfooty

I don't understand why the pic is blurry if it's a trail cam. I don't have a great trail cam and my daytime pics are usually quite sharp.It's almost as if no matter what's IN the pic itself that the camera was jarred somehow and that's why it triggered? 

:) 

NCBFr,

When you do your recreation, can you use you trail cam again please, perhaps somethin to establish size ta boot.

Thanks !

Pat...

Admin

I....NEED....MORE....RED....CIRCLES!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I cropped it a bit, blew it up and ran it through a dozen filters - the brown is really obvious, and appears something may be almost crawling on their knees, and the face, eyes, and nose are just above what would be a shoulder and arm extending to the ground?

What was the diameter of that fallen log?

It's just to blurry to say what it is. Bigfoot, coyote, bird, or Batman. 

It can't be paranormal.  TV has taught me paranormal only happens at night.

:)

So here is a pic from the camera the day before at 12:27.

day before.JPG

and here again is the one from yesterday.

what is it.jpg

Edited by NCBFr

I see the same things in both photos with any differences being what 20 minutes difference in lighting would cause. That camera definitely has a focus problem though.  

BFF Patron

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of this trail cam.         Anyone remember the origin of that expression.    It will really date you if you know it.     A hint is that he can cloud men's minds so they cannot see him.     

Edited by SWWASAS

The Shadow. OOPSIE, gave myself away ;) Of course the answer to the question is, "The Shadow knows!"

Edited by hiflier

Admin

:lol: