Lake County Bigfooot

North Dakota Track Way In Snow

24 posts in this topic

Several new articles concerning a 7 mile long track way in the snow, dating back to early January, a follow up where an individual says they were hoaxed, and claims that it would not be possible to hoax given the stride and impressions. Well you decide, but I thought it worth a look

.http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/02/new-evidence-emerges-in-north-dakota-bigfoot-encounter/

Not saying that it isn't a hoax, but how do they explain the face looking in the window, and why don't the fake feet match the shape of the prints?  Also, a drunk guy is going to put these on nad trek, drunk, for 7 miles creating a four foot stride?  He would have probably had to make leaping bounds to create a four foot stride.

Here's the math part of it.

5280 ft. in a mile X 7 = 36,960 ft total for the 7 miles reported for the trackway.

divide that by the 4ft. stride and you get a total of 9240 foot steps.

A drunk guy with what looks like solid bottom stompers goes for 7 miles at a forced stride of about 4 ft. IN THE SNOW  = total exhaustion way before he hits 7 miles.

I'm not sure of the footprints, but the claim of a hoax by the other guy, who by the way refuses to give his name, seems far fetched.

My opinion.  Yes, those a definite footprints.  No, I have no idea what left them,.

Thanks for sharing . Most likely a hoax . The tracks could look much different in the frozen snow.

The frightened woman is most likely the one telling the truth as she described it in her own state of mind. No monster , simply just fear induced imagination.

Would like to point that the animal's "steps" were four feet apart; his stride would have been eight (8) feet. I very seriously doubt that any human could have made those tracks at that spacing in the snow, especially with a pair of cumbersome, over sized fake "stompers" on his feet. The tracks themselves look real, and have the ball width/foot length ratio of a grown Bigfoot.  

That country drifts badly, which probably means they lost the trail....too bad.

Seven miles seems dubious for a hoax....

Seven miles with that stride length makes it doubly dubious........er.........say that five times LOL

That tracker is pretty knowledgable, wonder if he's a BFF member?

How cold does it get around Christmas in North Dakota? When you imagine how long it would take to walk 7 miles in the snow, I can't imagine any human walking that distance in below freezing temperatures.

This thought occurred to me: If the trackway was made by a human, after making a 7 mile trackway, wouldn't the person then have had to walk another 7 miles back to their starting point, presumably their vehicle to go home?   

It can be 40 below with wind chill. Now Jamestown is much closer to Minnesota than were I was in the oil field.

The guy in the video stated that he lost (or stopped tracking, the video does not really make it clear) the trail in the hills. Also, he said the tracks crossed a road in at least one spot.

Noresman, to me those kind of temperatures, plus that far of a distance would rule out a human.

You would think someone, maybe that reporter, would have at least photographed a section of the tracks with a scale reference in the view. Dang the statement, go with the evidence. Whether the man followed the tracks one mile or seven; the tracks would make or break the case.

I wonder if the trapper ever thought, "Now I wonder why it was going that way?"